Pedro's Corner

Are you serious?
#-o

…it was part of the school curriculum in my Primary and Secondary schools, as part of Science/Cosmology/Astronomy… ergo, Astrology.

Mount Olympus… the Gods, the myths, the legends… also all taught in class.

Be learn-ed, my friend.

You believe stars thousands of lightyears away affect you more than the un, or the earth?

You can think of no other reason why these personality patterns emerge based on seasons and geography?

more than?

…please clarify your position, for I do not wholly understand it.

The belief that star magnetic fields or energies, affect an individual’s development more than the earth’s magnetic field, its tilt relative to the sun, the sun itself, is how those untalented in empathy use charlatans to compensate.

If star arrangements are so influential then why didn’t life evolve along astrological lines, and we don’t have a Gemini species, or a species of Pisces, or a species of Capricorns?

Genetics is the primary degeminating factor of personality - social, collective, beliefs the determinator of character.
Organ arrangements and strengths manifest psychology.

But humans do not fully develop in utero like other species. Human complete their development ex utero, so environment can be a factor here.
When an individuals born determines what kind of weather it will be affected by; earth’s position relative to the sun, primarily, and then the other planets in the solar system, secondary, and then, as a tertiary factor the galactic configuration, affect development of inherited potentials and social norms and collective convictions.

The idea of being “more careful” because Gemini is entering whatever bullshyte you people believe in, and that this is par to how you determine your day’s events, is superstition.
Superstitions used by charlatans to exploit human insecurities.
Gypsies and Jews peddle superstitions like champs - both have similar survival strategies - both are salesmen, rarely earning a living directly through nature; both are found across the world, distinguishing themselves through dress and lifestyle, refusing to assimilate in the host culture they feed on; both heavy in the paranormal Magian bullshyte, e.g., astrology alchemy, palm reading.

Exploiting the vulnerable and needy with semiotics.

Or, to put it in Baudrillard’s words, the question is why there is nothing instead of something.

When I got the injection:

I got the injection because my cousin was in the hospital in critical condition for her cancer, and they wouldn’t let me see her without it. It was early days and I was also calmed by the fact that they were asking for a number of injections, and I was only ever going to get one. At the time I was in a dark mood and it felt somehow fitting, to sacrifice something deeper than my life. Now I’m not in such a dark mood, and I see it was a kind of suicide. Half-suicide, like drug addiction or cutting yourself. Except more than half, because RNA is not a joke. Now I don’t see a reason to carry that darkness perennially. Or I don’t have it, I’m not carrying it. And I see that it is not necessary.

So now I’m scared shitless of what I pumped into my body. The price of suicide. Haha. No, it’s not that I’m scared shitless. It’s that I have the privilege to understand the cost of suicide. Thems were dark days.

Or maybe it’s this lightness that is a lie. Man has debts in this life. Doesn’t he? Is it a matter of leverage, even, for to attain the true heights? Am I just overboarding my depths? Probably the leverage of true depths has nothing to do with emo impulses. Well, odds are nobody gets there unscathed, in one piece. Hyperborea is populated by amputees.

you’ll be fine bro it’s just a vaccine people get vaccines all the time

Look, fine, you don’t know science, you don’t know what RNA is. But at least you know enough to know that a vaccine is something that makes you immune to a disease, so you know enough not to call these injections vaccines.

N’est-ce pas, caballero?

_
…sounds exactly like the time, when the tetanus shot I had in 2017 nearly ended me, and the anaesthetic jab -prior to that in 2016- laid me low for almost a year.

The nervous system doesn’t like being [artificially] suppressed and certainly didn’t evolve with it doing so, in mind -which is what all injections do- and takes longer and longer to bounce back, over time… they say it hits the fittest, the hardest.

Hits the fittest worse? 1. Define fit. 2.:

ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC9102098/

cdc.gov/mmwr/volumes/69/wr/mm6942e1.htm

thelancet.com/journals/lana … 67-193X(2100111-3/fulltext

journals.plos.org/plosone/artic … ne.0241327

kff.org/report-section/raci … sue-brief/

www150.statcan.gc.ca/n1/pub/45- … 04-eng.htm

Why the interest in that comment?

you’ll be fine

i speak american

Our solar-system and perhaps our galaxy, yes… beyond that, a butterfly effect? Who knows…

ILP goes cray… I point out what’s going on… I get faced with obliviousness… I check the phase of the moon… it’s always a full moon.

True story.

Well… if the affectance ratio is minutely slight, then the culminating effect would be equally minute… so affecting the more superficial [personality] traits, rather than the [grounded] physical ones.

The physical… local, the superfluous… ethereal.

So you do at least believe that to be true/a possible possibility?

The full moon definitely has an effect on the planet’s inhabitants -which as I said, I sense- it makes people start playing-up, at the expense of the less-boisterous/more level-headed.

Easier said, than experienced!

You are so part of the problem, with zero solutions… hence, the current state of the world.

i just got my 17th booster im feeling great

all of those links lead to mainstream liberal media sites that have been disproven by podcasters around the world so yeah sorry try again. maybe find some youtube videos or search bitchute. thats where you have to go to get the real truth about anything

Probabilities, dear…not certainties.
“Who knows” is appealing top ignorance to justify a belief.

Moon is near…stars are far…I think.
Moon affects tides…man is 70% water…soooo

Yeah…right.
So, the star charts tell you nothing but use the power of suggestion to make you feel like you know something.

If the star effects are so predictable and powerful, then species would have evolved on earth, along their effects.
and why are animals not affected?
Do cats and dogs have signs?
Bacteria?
Could scientist predict the behaviour of a virus using the date of its birth?

Anything and everything is possible, dear…this does not mean it is probable.
Big Foote may be roaming around the Apalachin mountains. Lizard men may be among us.
I may be satyr…oops!

The moon definitely has more of an effect than those stars.
I feel it…so I have first-hand experience. The weather also affects…and the earth’s tilt, and cosmic rays.
All to a degree - percentages.

Old women and those infected by desert superstitions believe the charts are predictive or explanatory, more than biology or the immediate environment.
Those who seek some advantage or have no talent for reading people.