Pelosi says she is running in 2024 at 84...

No, as a California democrat, I say no… she and Feinstein, both
need to go away… both are years too old… we need to get some
youth into politics and having two 80 + year olds, is not the way to go…

and a BTW, I am opposed to both Biden and IQ45 running also…
as IQ45 is clearly in the middle of either dementia or Alzheimer,
he is medically unfit and Biden is also just too old… but with that
said, if Biden is the only democrat who can defeat IQ45, then Biden
it is… to allow someone who is as clearly unfit as IQ45 to win,
would be a catastrophic choice for America… he has clearly
stated that he would begin to jail his enemies on day one of his
return… that is fascism 101… and he has stated that he
will destroy the entire federal government, to put in his followers
into place in all levels of the federal government…its in his
“project 2025” papers… he also plans to destroy democracy by
his efforts to never allow elections again…

to reelect IQ45 is to destroy America… there is no existential threat
greater to American democracy than a IQ45 presidency…
and all one has to do is just listen to him to see this…

Kropotkin

Ban Kropotkin.

K: typically right wing… ban anyone who isn’t marching lockstep
with the speaker’s views… and any other reason to ban me?
nahhh, the viewpoint expressed is enough to ban someone these days,
isn’t it?

Kropotkin

Typically left wing . . . presume that anyone who wants to ban someone does so because they are deficient in some way. For example, if they want to ban someone on a forum, presume it’s because they are hypersensitive snowflakes afraid of criticism / opposite views. In fact, go so far as to adopt the position that whoever wants to ban someone is an overly-controlling authoritarian, fascist, dictator.

I have to say though, a growing number of those who identify as right wingers subscribe to that view as well. On this forum alone, we have people such as Pedro / Pezer / Origami, Urwrong / Aeon / Wizard and Humanize who have adopted the same exact anti-social attitude. ( That they have a million different user names is a testimony to that fact. )

The thing is that, every activity is defined by the set of rules ( = limitations ) that it adheres to. When you change the rules, you change the activity.

The game of chess, for example, is defined by a set of rules known to all of us. In order for a game to be, and to remain, a game of chess, both participants must abide by the rules, which basically means they must limit their freedom of action in certain ways. You’d no longer call it a game of chess if your opponent started arbitrarily moving, adding and / or removing pieces on the board. You’d call it loss of interest at best and cheating at worst.

Ideally, if you want to engage in a social activity of some sort – an activity that requires more than one participant – you’d look for participants for whom you’re sure that 1) they understand the rules, 2) they can abide by the rules, and 3) they are willing to do so. If you can’t do that, which is often the case with social venues such as this forum, you have to let everyone in and make sure that someone is overseeing everything in order to ensure that noone is being disruptive. You’d need someone who’d be able to spot violations and to properly deal with them.

If a bunch of people start talking at cinema, and you complain about it, does that mean you’re a sensitive snowflake and a fascist dictator incapable of tolerating diversity? If a cinema has staff that will kick you out if you chat with your friends while the movie is playing, would you say they are fascist dictators? Why don’t you just let people talk and focus on the movie? What’s the big deal? Or suppose you want to sleep but your neighbour is being loud. Why complain about it? Why not simply ignore the noise? Why do you need silence in order to sleep? It’s not like you’re going to do die. Man the fuck up.

The fact of the matter is that you don’t care enough about how your actions affect other people which is evident in your quickness to dismiss other people’s complaints. You never seriously investigate. You don’t bother to. You already know. You already have all of the answers.

What social norms did you break, Kropo?

1. You know that there are Trump supporters on this forum. Yet, you keep referring to him as “IQ45”. You do it every single time. Every single chance you get. Do I have to explain why this is a big “No” and not a fair use of your freedom to speak?

2. You assert your views way too much. You’re too confrontational. You start too many threads. You say too many things at once. You repeat yourself too much. And you never, ever, care about whether there’s anyone out there who wants to listen to you – and if they do, what is it that they actually want to hear from you. You don’t give a damn about why other people disagree with you. You don’t listen, you don’t address other people’s points, you easily dismiss what other people say, you don’t present arguments in defense of your claims and so on. In general, you don’t do dialogs. All you do is stand on your soap box and preach. And you absolutely don’t give a damn. You see it as your right / freedom to do whatever the hell you feel like doing at the moment.

And you’ve been doing the above for years – for many, many, years.

peter what do you think the real motivation is behind tuberville blocking all the military appointments/promotions? he wants those roles filled w/ interims so that those people can be replaced w/ permanent appointees in the event that the r’s get back into power.

remember trump replacing the defense secretary between his loss and bidens inauguration?

K: my guess is that he is hoping IQ45 is elected and then those spots will get filled
by the village idiot… as for giving a dam about the country, not in any, way shape or form,
he couldn’t care less if America is better or worse for his actions…
it always about the power politics for these idiots…

Kropotkin

K: I sincerely apologize if I hurt your snowflake feeling in calling an incredibly
stupid human being… IQ45… sorry… as for the rest… I’m sorry, I wasn’t paying
attention to what you wrote… could you repeat it?

Kropotkin

You’re proving my point.

“Look at me, I am ignoring everything you’re saying and sticking to what I already said.”

That’s your pride.

But you have to be seriously pathetic to think that’s some sort of big achievement.

they already did the same thing with scotus seats