Petition for Mr R to change his signature..

Petition for Mr R to change his signature… it’s been long overdue…

• If it ain’t broke, why bother change it…
  • Yea, change it…
  • I don’t care whether it’s changed or not…
  • Who is that guy…?
0 voters

_
What should it say instead? please post your suggestion/s in the chat…

0763F169-52D9-4904-9302-5909D44C96C0.jpeg

*Your suggestions

Trying to be inclusive while being myself.

_
Don’t forget to vote too, All.

Well. It’s kind of a free speech, free thought issue to vote.

I think he’s a moron. But I’m not the only person in the world.

I’ve had to deal with demons WAY worse than Hitler could even dream of. It’s not our job to be his parents in that sense. He’s embarrassing himself enough.

At the end of the day… a piece of shit on ILP is not that horrible.

_
Lol

All opinions, welcome… I am not expecting Mr R to change his signature but to acknowledge its connotations as tasteless, but I’m not anti him per se, just it.

which part is tasteless?

i’m just going to be candid for a moment and give you my sincere thoughts on this post.

you are some kind of mental case and it’s my understanding that you aren’t even capable of taking care of yourself. you’re not a functioning person. you have delusions of grandeur and in order to cope with what you know deep down is your true state, you place yourself in some mental space where you hold on to the belief that you are somehow superior to people that in reality you are not even equal to. people entertaining your nonsense here is the equivalent of someone standing on a sidewalk pretending to seriously listen to the rantings of a deranged and helpless homeless person. if you really look at it, it’s kind of sad, but not so sad that i won’t still make fun of you for it because that’s what you do to people who go around calling everyone names.

“people that in reality you are not even equal to”

According to what legitimate standard of measure?

Define taste in such a way that tasteless is actually meaningful and you won’t need to burden others with a question that is your burden to answer and live by.

Incorrigible Matriarch Fornicator.

…but did you vote tho? :-s

Good post, in the Depp/Heard thread btw.

Probably it, in its entirety.

How do you know that both your statements are true or even statistically factual?

This is funny. Mr. R trying to psychoanalyze me.

No. I’m not overcompensating. I actually care. If you think that’s narcissism, you need a psychologist.

Mr. R. I’m being kind to this species. I could be a billionaire if I wanted. Is that your standard for self sufficient? Fucking moron. Everyone is dependent.

You swallowed all the shit in one gulp and can’t digest it.

Guess who can digest it for you?

Me. That’s worth more than money.

You’re my dependent.

_
What the hell did I start/cause here. :confused: Jesus Christ, a frickin war…?

An observation, gone bad!

Sometimes you gotta pop the pimple. You’re fine. All womankind applauds.

_
Lol

…if She keeps that up, I might start talking to Her again… at my own peril? :-s

Why would it be anyone else’s business but Mr R?

WTF is the matter with this Forum?

I use mobile so I don’t have to see it normally, but when I do, it offends me. Therefore he made it everyone’s business by showing his arse in public. Duhhhhhhh… Don’t want ass-critique, keep it covered.

I feel same about all public ass, Js.

Shut up, people who think they used to know me.

I think it’s called Philosophy… duh!

Why do Some only engage with me on here to either correct me or tell me about myself? that’s not philosophy, is it?

So your vote is a No then?

Thank you for your participation, now let’s wait for Mr R’s next response… but I’m more surprised by the E/Mr R debacle than anything else said in this thread.