phoneutria and iambiguous don't contend

Perhaps you should lead by example, and take that first brave step into planetary decrease… ; )

Funny that! Meno calls me Madge… as has Ecmandu, and I have often wondered who both really are :-k but then oftentimes, I stop… coz my thinking don’t give a shit, because it’s got too many other things to be thinking about, you know… big city life, n’that.

Removed

This is the real heart of communism. People that are easily threatened, so they dream of holocaust.

Everything else is an excuse. Environmental law, for example, is obviously meant to price the poor into starvation. Anti-gmo, the only technology capable of feeding everybody. Affordable energy like nucular.

Also why all this regulation, all these international bodies and accords, all these mechanisms of control. To keep the “rubes” in line, all these people that make them feel threatened.

This is what communists seek to create, a world of people so intimately sheltered, so divorced from the not-actually-unfriendly reality of life, that they will pay any price to be controlled, to be led, to be further sheltered. “Keep them away from me!” And the KGB happily obliges.

We’ll need a context of course.

Hahahahahaha

Indeed, that is exactly in sync with my intention. :sunglasses:

I love you too, man.

And that intention is critically tied up with the contradiction with a hidden transcendent object.

What is the value of a non planned state of affairs, when such can not foresee it’s actual realization? Oh God, please let me be understood, so as to understand!

Sure I understand. You’se a goddamn commie!

Yo, Zeroeth Nature! He’s done it again!! :sunglasses:

(2 Corinthians 1:12-14 RSV)

[b]"12 Now this is our boast: Our conscience testifies that we have conducted ourselves in the world, and especially in our relations with you, with integrity and godly sincerity. We have done so, relying not on worldly wisdom but on God’s grace.

13 For we do not write you anything you cannot read or understand. And I hope that,

14 as you have understood us in part, you will come to understand fully that you can boast of us just as we will boast of you in the day of the Lord Jesus."[/b]

Ah, now I understand. But just to be sure I’d like to run it by phoneutria. [-o<

On the other hand, click on these threads…

ilovephilosophy.com/viewtop … 1&t=170060
ilovephilosophy.com/viewtop … 8&t=195930
ilovephilosophy.com/viewtop … 8&t=196100
ilovephilosophy.com/viewtop … 8&t=196110
ilovephilosophy.com/viewtop … 1&t=175121
ilovephilosophy.com/viewtop … 1&t=195600
ilovephilosophy.com/viewtop … 1&t=176529
ilovephilosophy.com/viewtop … 5&t=185296
ilovephilosophy.com/viewtop … 1&t=175006
ilovephilosophy.com/viewtop … 5&t=186929
ilovephilosophy.com/viewtop … 1&t=195614
ilovephilosophy.com/viewtop … 1&t=195964
ilovephilosophy.com/viewtop … 5&t=185296
ilovephilosophy.com/viewtop … 1&t=194382

And many more.

Note how many times she comes up.

Look, I’ve always been out in the open about my own interest in her here. I think that she has one the most intelligent minds at ILP. And easily one of the wittiest.

That always draws me to people. And, no, not just the “young and beautiful” ones. But, as an “old man”, I’ll leave that crap to Pedro, Prom75, Satyr, Shit Smears and god knows how many other men [and women] who are on the prowl for a young and a beautiful “philosophy chick”.

Me I want to explore her reaction to the arguments I make in my signature threads…in regard to human interactions at the existential juncture of identity, value judgments and political economy.

To what extent here might she be what I construe to be an objectivist?

Good question! But how is all that reverse engineered ?

preachingsource.com/blog/revers … an-sermon/

Of course: I’m a communist, iam’s a communist, everyone who disagrees with you is a communist.

Hold on, I’m getting a call… Oh, it’s the '50s, they want their boogeyman back.

It’s true though that I think there should be a kind of holocaust in any case: namely, Nietzsche’s “merciless annihilation of everything degenerating and parasitical” (EH “BT” 4). But it wouldn’t be that urgent if it wasn’t for what I, just before reading your post, realised I might call the Holocenocaust. (The Holocene is the current geological epoch. The “caust” part, i.e. the burning part, can be seen in the fires in Australia and California, to name only two.)

I’m all for nuclear power plants. Preferably in the Bible Belt—for the sole reason that rural areas are only thinly populated, of course… Ah-ah-ah-Chernobyl! [Now you say “Gesundheit”.]

Yes, hard control is necessary to keep rubes like you in line. You’re a threat to all life on the planet, after all.

I hope at least phoneutria has been so sensible as to vote against Bolsonaro…

Right, because I’m not sufficiently highly educated or well read… And as for the dictionary, it’s not as if I don’t know the meaning of the words he uses; it’s just that he uses them idiotically.

But please, prove me wrong and explain this post of his (I already asked Pedro, but he’s ignored my request for some reason…):

::

I have no idea what you’re talking about. Wait, are you now suggesting I’m Satyr?..

I once had an online fan(atic) who thought I was almost every man she encountered on the internet. It was especially awkward when she thought she was continuing an earlier conversation.

i don’t vote

Okay, could be worse.