phoneutria and iambiguous don't contend

“it’s interesting how you and Fixed Cross can differ so greatly on the subject of Trump while simultaneously sharing a love of Nietzsche.”

That’s not interesting at all. Fritz woulda thought trump was a buffoon. I promise ya.

“I promise ya” he would also be against the constant stream of degeneracy and vulgarity that is put on display and promoted by the left, as well as their “utopian” global nanny state. And it’s not just that the left lies, it’s that they lie poorly ( i.e. relying on their monopoly of power in media to simply drown out dissenting voices rather than trying to push a more elegant, noble lie)

Our boy had different attitudes toward ‘leftist’ typologies and he wouldnt mistake the refuse and rabble of the lumpen ‘anarchist’ type who’s ressentiment is natural on account of their weakness and simplicity (these types would always be miserable… no matter what ‘order’ or lack thereof that might be), with the leftist oriented philosopher who’s interests and attraction to Marx exists solely because of its superstate building power. Marx’s theory can very much pique the interests of a type that is nothing like that which has come to represent the slavish, plebeian class. The founders and builders of movements… Lenin being a shining example of this leftist type.

But you must remember that being a politician is a job, and the Democrats happen to be the ones getting paid to do battle with law, policy and practice that favors the owners of production more than the wage earners.

Also, social democrats are not marxists, because they support a free market… only they create a welfare state to help those who get stepped on by the market.

Imma tell you like I told them other niggas. Every bit of the disgust you feel toward the people who you class as the rabble, owes itself to the system (or lack therefore) in which environments and circumstances exist in which those kinds of people are produced.

And I dont mean to say that Lenin wasn’t genuinely concerned for the working class. What I mean is, the force wielding power of Marx’s ideas… the grand project… this naturally attracts big dogs like lenin.

Yo, phoneutria! Can I entice you perhaps to comment on this given your reaction to the points I raise with respect to “I” at the intersection of identity, value judgments and political economy?

As for the job that politicians have, I think a more “balanced” appraisal was suggested through Sam Waterston’s character Jack in the film Mindwalk.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Mindwalk

trailer: youtu.be/hMZ9xwfmNvs

Stop trying to set me up in an argument with phoneutria, biggs. I dont argue with her and I’ll tell ya why. She’s too much of a darling to get mad at… and I’ll only get mad at her if we argue.

Sorry. I just figured with Shit Smears and the “young and beautiful” Pedro in the running, it might give you an edge. You know, in that you are actually able to keep up with her intellect and wit.

see when you wondered what was my endgame when i helped you out in prison
now you know why
i did it to get immunity
muahuahua

I wish someone could help me out in prison. At least to help pay my bail, for i am as young though not as beautiful, to avoid these awful advances.

Wow.

Maybe they’ll name the first kid Pedro. :wink:

are you… in prison, or likely to be?
dude PM me some contact info

are you… in prison, or likely to be?
dude PM me some contact info[/quote

I am afraid it’s a LOT worse then likely facing prison, and thanks will take You up on it as things may further untangle

well don’t wait until you have no access to the internet
PM me some info and keep me posted

If you want to make this about you, then go ahead and be my guest, but it wasn’t about you but me…

Even if an unreal something or an other, I tend to agree with You, but the thought occured, why is the topics of alienation aka known as despair through the metaphor of no exit, can’t be tran- versed into post modern level of inducing some level of certainty of deducing it.in terms of conducing bridges? Why need to take existential leaps, when the gaps are increasingly filled in by willfully arrived corresponding power increments?

He’s being a wordsmith and conceptualising his thoughts, that he’s derived from a feeling(s) …the words speak for themselves and don’t need defining, and the semantics of it all are open to individual interpretation.

Why don’t you tell me what you think it means, and I’ll let you know my thoughts in turn, seeing that you are the one concerned with his over use of words.

::

No… unless your FC :confusion-shrug:

I see. I take it the J does indeed stand for “Just another bullshitter”.

Right, because FC is Satyr…

Well I’ve read it a few more times, and keep getting the same sense of an intended meaning. You?

I don’t need to bullshit, never have, and I certainly don’t intend to start at my age, now. You’ve been throwing a lot of unfounded assertions my way.

I referenced the similarities, and declared it odd, but… then again, I find a lot of things odd. I can think that whomever I want, is whomever else… or at least consider it, or the possibility of it.

No, look. Meno criticised my style in his own typical, incomprehensible “style”. I called him out for that, but then you and Pedro pretended to actually understand him. I then called both of you out for that, challenging you to explain that particular post of his. To date, neither of you has done so. Thus you both seem to be fucking bullshitters, like Meno himself.

So you keep getting the sense that Meno intended a meaning? Wow, that’s saying nothing thrice!

I keep getting the distinct sense that you and Meno are both utter bullshitters, as I’ve said multiple times now.

Nope, only a single assertion—that you’re a bullshitter—, and you keep making its foundation stronger and stronger—digging an ever deeper hole for yourself. Please keep it up! :mrgreen:

yo brian
fight ollie instead
sounds like he needs to blow off some steam

Meno is an AI program lol

but master saully has just arrived.

We ain’t tryna trip yet.