Politics of experience

The thing with liberals is that they have been post scripted from the beginning as a foreshadowed nominal movement, regardless of the inversion during the sixties, of their substantive composition , and the solid south so called, became the authority on conservative agendas.

The mainstream versus the fringe hangers on became the harbinger of the ‘new left’, and such transformation became merely a tool for political manipulation.

So what consequences can be drawn from this astounding should have been metamorphosis, if such drastic analogy could be used?

For one thing the duplex persona on the streets today, be it Main Street or Wall Street, has to deny that part of himsel the part of himself that he has to face daily, at school or work, namely, there is no getting away from this duplicity, and astounding violence is the sign of the times verifying such singular conflation.

Why is this going on, why are such attention payed to the way Trump seemed to undervalue, rather overvalue the public service functions of the enforcement agencies during his tenure ?

What goes on with personal vandettas as his supporters seem to think?

Are think tank cyborgs about to cave in order to find justification for what is going down to what appears as a photo finish, like when that recent well not so recent republican from the state of main loosing but declared too close to call, in spite overwhelming awareness of popular support , otherwise?

But the point is that the preception of a failing capitalistic system would have been irrevocably an unstoppable fade out, if new markets could not be found along the lines of international corporations being relaxed as far as gaining more mature political leverage with their local national constituancy. This was the idea that expanded utilitarian principles from regional centers of interest unto wider and wider expanding politically expedient forms of social control, which basically amounts to effects of the market place in the guise of a proto Marxist leftover echoing from the now belated new left.

The trade off was more immigration reform , through a semblance of liberilzarion, through an internalized bill of human rights. Such became a patterned excercise in political correctness, and the conservatives of primary parties became splintered into groups of conservatives in each party.

Added to the mix was the unclassified status of barrages of new immigrants, some undocumented as well, who could not be seen as either belonging to a splinter group, or the group trying to conserve tradition.

The third ring

And apologies here for having existential missions around which descriptions are so spotty, but I need to continue for sensing an obligation to do so.

The thing is, that such internationalism has been a forgone conclusion that I know all you guys are familiar with, but I am merely building a foundation to the eventual girth coming conclusion, so that I could have my day in court as well .

The fringe group that is, or has gone through transmutations, have been cleverly , optically been diverted, but due to mass medias effect the message is becoming more and more clear to all who come and think about states of affairs.

This page has been inadvertently been left blank.

Coming toward the end game here, maybe much to the relief of some, but I’d rather not slide back but move foreward, so the clincher has to do with the absolutely required need to rehabilitate the notion that do to external pressures surrounding principalities, generally, the incentive to open borders to outsiders who peer in in their efforts to bring their social networks up to par commensurate globally.

Why? The pressures that appear to push ideological ambiguity from outer principalities against those with primarily locally self contained interests, need to be correlated to achieve an equalization of political pressures which infer a wide array of ranging relative associations, some of which include the growing weight of what’s classified as fringe groups.

The conservatives in a scheme belonging to both parties need to develop an illusion of contest ability within all courts of triability, no easy task as a global task.

The idea expands as liberal treatment of cognitive awareness on the liberal side, manages to advance the new norm to more loosely bounded definitions, a task started by Szasz et al, and there is no stopping those floodgates, as if Pandora’s box can ever be ever successively be opened and closed again and again to reveal the state of the cat(union)

Therefore, gentlemen of the jury, I rest my case, (as he nods to the judge)

. will keep to one forum at a time so I retract whatever was meant to im hmm p lol y

In the interim thought of many things, consent violation of the universe violation of the failure to acquire the embryo’s assent to be borne , of failure , of contra that with the mystical violation of others’ will to willing to obey a mere said embryo, ( because of political implications for survival of the group etc etc. )and the good morning greeting becoming a cliche , but a proper address blah blah blah, that the politics of experience is nothing else but a kind of games people play to resolve their early-maybe even earliest games , where they lost?

Who knows what mischief they are really up to?

Kids can be so cutting, cruel at times if a stranger one appears among them to cast a shadow of intentional ‘malice’ onto them, so as to break up their regular methods of play acting among them

. So, as to break that perception of the disadvantages artful backwardness could present, the other side of paradise may bring light to the advantages of an equally participating autistic type of myopic continua, which for some is as enhancing sub-genera, as it is a form of meandering superfluous film.

And really does it not come true the lips of those innocents, whom they consider unworthy.