Pray Together

It is not a sin to say no. Not every no is alienation from goodness, beauty, and perfect being. In fact… you must say no to all that conflicts with the greatest Yes.

Amen.

Then let’s pray those effected by the sins of their(our) fathers …and their fathers way down the line to the point at which there is no more but Adam.

1 John 1:9

" If we confess our sins, he is faithful and just and will forgive us our sins and purify us from all unrighteousness."

“You show steadfast love to thousands, but you repay the guilt of fathers to their children after them, O great and mighty God, whose name is the LORD of hosts. (Jer. 32:18)”

and mothers/Eve. If the narrative is historical, she was there for that.

& Prolly many others besides.

There’s always a first. Word. Act. Word act. In the mind. And it ripples out and either poisons or heals.

Changing everything for better or worse.

Romans 5:18

the world’s plate, Father.

And eating from it, does not result in a ‘shitshow’ but a test of faith.

Meno says:

" what’s exer(or)sized can not ever be super-sized, "

ref:

plato.stanford.edu/entries/private-language/

“Wittgenstein told his friend Maurice Drury that Kierkegaard was the most profound author of the nineteenth century and a saint. His writing on philosophy and religion has sometimes been compared with that of Kierkegaard, particularly in the pseudonymous works. Schönbaumsfeld reviews the evidence for Kierkegaard’s influence on Wittgenstein, points to strong similarities between them …<<<<<<<<>>>>”

in God’s hands

Stroud, B., 2000, Meaning, Understanding, and Practice, Oxford: Oxford University Press, Essays 5, 6 and 13.

just saying

Do you refer to praying in tongues?

Either one of them actually mention it?

I never prayed in tongues, but if my internal language followed rules different from others’ internal rules, how would I know? That’s like asking if we all see colors the same. Once we start talking, we have to follow rules close enough for communication to happen. I would say that’s how we know some are color blind, but… I always wondered how we make assumptions about the visual experience of nonverbal species.

Anywhayz. Paul called for order/interpretation (or silence/restraint), but that reminds me of …. disorder … which he said he invited in private. Also I love when Bruce (Almighty) dictates the newscast. lol!

In other news… I’m freaked out by certain things without feeling fear, or anger… but it’s like I should feel it, if those things are legit happening & there is malevolence behind it. But… Who pulls their strings? Are they happy?

I don’t see the point in praying in tongues, but primal screaming is a have-done. Also sometimes there are no words. Not even babble. And he understands even the unexpressed (or unable to be felt) feeling/emotion and the need/desire underneath it.

In the palm of his hands while all around … even up to the gates … the world is turning into a madhouse.

Hope & stay.

Yadda yadda. <— translation?

Dear God,
While we await our glorious restoration into your pure Being,
Have pity on those of us who flounder in the turbulent seas
Of the Mind. Save us from ourselves.
Thy kingdom come;
Thy will be done.
Amen

on Earth. or New Hearth.

“On Earth (in part) as it is in Heaven (in the Whole).”

And expose false prophets.

Hearth was unintended, but I like it.

Praying my hypocritical soul takes this seriously, dries out what needs to die, sets it on fire, produces quality fruit/life.

Being forgiven doesn’t make us better than anyone else (Matthew 9:13, 23:27-28). It doesn’t grant us diplomatic immunity to carte blanche do whatever we like with a get out of jail free card (Galatians 6:7, Hebrews 10:29-31). The Lord disciplines those he loves (Proverbs 3:11-12). He loves us despite the mud & vomit he found us wallowing in (Romans 5:7-8; 8:31-39), but once we allow him to lift us out of it, he won’t leave us there if we return to it. Not forever. We will all be salted with fire (Mark 9:49). Stay grafted in (Romans 11:18-24).

We see it in Plato’s Republic if anyone would care to discuss that.

If sacrifices are enabling a lie (granted God desires mercy & not sacrifice … love & not going-through-the-motions), does that mean we should never forgive anyone? If a human could be mistaken about who is truly a friend, shouldn’t we just treat everyone equally, let the tares grow up with the wheat, and let those who truly accept our forgiveness likewise forgive us & others? We will be known by our fruit/love. Mercy. None of us are so deluded that we don’t know ALL fall short of the mark, are we?

How about a little praise time. People often forget that. :angelic-blueglow:

Psalm 150

Let Everything That Has Breath Praise the LORD

Hallelujah!a

Praise God in His sanctuary.

Praise Him in His mighty heavens.b

Praise Him for His mighty acts;

praise Him for His excellent greatness.

Praise Him with the sound of the horn;

praise Him with the harp and lyre.

Praise Him with tambourine and dancing;

praise Him with strings and flute.

Praise Him with clashing cymbals;

praise Him with resounding cymbals.

Let everything that has breath praise the LORD!

Hallelujah!

Words by Dustin Kensrue To the tune of Auld Lang Syne

Verse 1
Should nothing of our efforts stand, No legacy survive,
Unless the Lord does raise the house, In vain its builders strive.
To you who boast tomorrow’s gain, Tell me, what is your life?
A mist, it vanishes at dawn, All glory be to Christ.

Chorus
All glory be to Christ our King,
All glory be to Christ.
His rule and reign we’ll ever sing,
All glory be to Christ.

Verse 2
His will be done, His kingdom come, On earth as is above.
Who is Himself our daily bread, Praise Him the Lord of love.
Let living waters satisfy the thirsty without price.
Come eat of Him, our Living Bread, all glory be to Christ.

Chorus
All glory be to Christ.
All glory be to Christ.

Verse 3
When on the day, the great I Am, the faithful and the true,
The Lamb who was for sinner’s slain, Is making all things new.
Behold our God shall live with us, And be our steadfast Light,
And we shall e’er his people be, All glory be to Christ.

Chorus
All glory be to Christ.
All glory be to Christ.

All glory be to Christ.
All glory be to Christ.