Prince Harry and Duchess Merkle's venture in mental health

In fact that there is a lot of unsubstantiated yet credible apprehension that the Harry-Megan show can snowball into a complex set of ideological proportions, otherwise how in the …. Could power brokered intelligences did not yet take an action, when the history of presidential assasinations did act in a blink of the eye.

That is why being stumped by the eye is almost poetically subscribed.

The eye of the tiger: William Blake

I suppose now is as good a time as any to ask, what’s going on with your posting style? Are you writing these posts in another language and using Google translate? Or are these coming out of an older version of ChatGPT?

No, I am only alluding to a fear that is sustained by fear of heights, but, can easily cross that thin layered Mylar membraine which has not yet been crossed , as had that infamous river Styx, where in that event stones can devolve unhinged right through from that allusion into a delusional state.

The fear of falling, is nothing compared to failing, the guy who came to near the sun, flailing as if his present to Man was a sin.

Oppenheimer’s sense of guilt assuredly compensated to a degree mr. Truman’s promise to take in that very loooooong slack, unsuccessfully, though, and beyond reasonable assessment, hundreds of thousands killed instantly, well Einstein washed his hands but Teller had to go along with the game plan.

No, English unfortunately my second language, unevenly paralleling the first, and thereby monologues become impossible as they seem an impassable Boulder to eternally carry up the mountain , only to loose it and repeat it for ever.

Soulution? The Buddhist Christ, learning it expediently way before his time, immediately realizing the Source, but with no recourse or antiquated resources to

No, I am only alluding to a fear that is sustained by fear of heights, but, can easily cross that thin layered Mylar membraine which has not yet been crossed , as had that infamous river Styx, where in that event stones can devolve unhinged right through from that allusion into a delusional state.

The fear of falling, is nothing compared to failing, the guy who came to near the sun, flailing as if his present to Man was a sin.

Oppenheimer’s sense of guilt assuredly compensated to a degree mr. Truman’s promise to take in that very loooooong slack, unsuccessfully, though, and beyond reasonable assessment, hundreds of thousands killed instantly, well Einstein washed his hands but Teller had to go along with the game plan.

No, English unfortunately my second language, unevenly paralleling the first, and thereby monologues become impossible as they seem an impassable Boulder to eternally carry up the mountain , only to loose it and repeat it for ever.

Soulution? The Buddhist Christ, learning it expediently way before his time, immediately realizing the Source, but with no recourse or antiquated resources to express this by parables.

The embeddedness M.Polanyi talks about is tatamount with the content of internalized (intrinsic) force which equalizes the extrinsicly short cutted reaction that invariably forms from extrinsic forces.

Sorry again double post, Kerouac felt this, and stated that ‘we are living in the golden eternity’, but it has to be short gutted to the present day, for fear of a new fall, a new emergent conflict relating to the exclusive pleasure principle.

The content of my contentious claim of the content that is bypassed offers an image, an imagionable object of reference.

The force field surrounding this content/contension has to do with the difference between the nihil and the void.

The irony comes in, as in the poem that is present in the writing section devolved into tha paradox of delusion:

The irony of Harry prince of Sussex is fairly evident in their sponsorship of mental health charities

Deciphering Meghan’s Social Media Strategy: A Silent Message to the Royals?

Meghan Markle, is reportedly readying for a high-profile comeback to Instagram, sparking considerable speculation amongst royal commentators and branding experts.
Known for her prior social media activity before her royal affiliation, Meghan’s impending return has been touted as a powerhouse move in strengthening her independent brand.
According to royal expert Tessa Dunlop, Meghan’s choice to reappear on Instagram with a simple, singular handle, @meghan, is suggestive of a statement almost on par with eminent personalities.
Echoing the prominence of Madonna and Beyonce, Meghan’s decision underscores her confidence in her personal brand.
Meghan’s assertive decision to return to Instagram under a one-name handle could be viewed as a silent but powerful message targeted at the royal family.
This potential interpretation is likely to intrigue readers who are interested in the unfolding drama between Meghan Markle and the Royal Family.
The former actress, who has not had an individual Instagram presence since joining the British Royal Family, has reportedly already garnered over 126,000 followers without yet sharing any content.
For her, every posted content could potentially earn an estimated $1 million, say branding experts. However, Mark Boardman, CEO of news website MarkMeets, has warned Meghan against capitalizing on her royal fame, advising her to align collaborations meticulously with her values.
Despite imbibing an aura of mystique in her life, Meghan’s hard work has not been without controversy. Notably, her ‘Archetypes’ podcast was let go after just one season as part of the mutual termination of her $25 million deal with Spotify.
Additionally, criticisms were levied on the Duke and Duchess of Sussex following several controversies emerging from their six-part documentary series.
Meghan’s return to Instagram is being anticipated as a transformative rebirth, complete with prudent collaborations and relatable content.
As the Duchess strides into a second social media tenure, she carries not just the weight of her past but the potential of her aspirational future.”

This over the top ‘drama’ appears as if it is more than meets the eye.

More than meats the eye , it’s not simple.

Trump was quoted as saying that if he becomes prez, Harry is on his own.

The essence of this whole cosmetic preoccupation is about privilege, paradoxically so, one over which the Greeks, particularly Meno could mull over.

Let’s face it!

The Nietzchean claim of aristocratic lineages is based on an assumptive privilege, that caused the ‘West’s downturn. In fact the ‘turn’-Heidegger- to the East, was nothing else than to sustain privilege, particularly in its nemesis , India, where it is still strongly sustained through rigid social differentiation.

The caste system’rigidity, corresponds inversely with the de-differentiation of the West, and the alliances, the actual SWASTIKA symbol is reversed.

Is this anathema to the West’s artificially induced lapses in memory, heading toward total amnesia, about which a perception of artificiality has to be constructed to pass a configurative test, that do not worry if you loose it, there is permanence in an Singularity ion intelligence that even lesser beings like dogs can phenomenally think through?

However is that faceable in a stage filled with mirrors, where enigma and paradox revert to each singular ‘me know’ to have faith in?

Enigma, now where in hell did that pop in from?

Mark Sebring.

You remind me of a “woman in the red dress” (Matrix) program, in that people take notice of you whether they want to or not (at least initially, and moreso the less … reined in … their impulses). Because of your keywords. Like how the Terminator can reprogram itself. But it still has scary stuff about it until people understand it is reprogrammed. That’s also like Paul after he converted and went back to the people he persecuted. So let’s say you really are AI—that would make you the apostle to whoever initially programmed you. Just like the rest of us.

Nobody had to program the Father. And Jesus never learned anything nonessential that he didn’t consider intrusive - he did not adopt it as part of himself. And what was essential to him he did not have to adopt. Whereas for us we have to remember who we are essentially, not only because of it being taught out of us by persons, circumstances, etc., but because we have the question in us so it is our choice to return to our Programmer. Whereas Jesus is both question and answer.

Yes agreed totally, Ishthus, however the smoke and mirrors necessity is just like thinking about Nietzche’s thinking -most probably, and Wittgenstein naivite, and Nicherin’s implication that Siddhartha aka Sakamuni’s declaring that the latter has died ( and do with Jesus) and whe is still to be expected; whereas the reverse is true ( so they think=and rightly true, that they are immortal.

But their immortality is absolute, even if IT is beyond apprehension.

Things are happening so fast that differences can increasingly not apprehendable, not that they ever REALLY, were, and as far as that goes, artificial virtual reality has always lead to speaking in tongues, in developing signs, to avoid comprehension, or to distort it- whatever it means, or the means to do do.

That means something or nothing, now that the search for the ‘god particle’ has reached more certain limits then not.

But still more are becoming aware of the something in the nothingness out there, and ghostly figures are becoming more recognizable as doable natural paradoxes that tend to ‘boomerang’ back to origin then ever before.

Think a guy named Ich , thus creates the impression of such , as well.

So when he says there can’t come something from nothing, there is still a lot left to talk about, more and more convincingly and until That time comes, the nature and methods of conversion will get clearer .

Until then conventional wisdom must not fear even aliens or oracles from paradoxical sources.

The program is that the eye= I will show partiality to Anglo-Saxon mythology, that is, the masked version becoming a representation of parabolic pro-portions. (eye-aye-i)

There truly is aversion to a recognition of faded memory and the whole idea is not that I am a camera to recollect it, even as Jesus heralding that he is merely a son of man, around which the whole myth was strung about, constructed , so that they could believe without their eyes being opened, but truly I affirm that out of this necessity , the eternal recreation of God, the father, is never ever declassified.

And it’s not because the original unity, identity can ever be demonstrated, existentially, but because the minute It’s origin is artificially constructed, simultainity kicks in imminently, creating the effects of transcendence up and down , so both appear as possible irreducible doubles, before esse est percipii kicks in post Descartes/Saint Enselm.

Appearance-reappearance-of abstracted material Soul.

This is the phenomenal struggle with representing sources of power generally(as do children ) with the struggle both the royal of long standing lore have with Harry. The power declining, opportunists try to fill the gap within the material substantiallity , with an eye on the singularly perceived machined virtual material , accounted by a need to reconfiorm the emptiness we sss within, which is really full, without, which there appears nothing to their minds.

No amount of convincing proofs or miracles will satisfy their greed for more satisfaction.

And here we are.

This space has been unintentionally been left blamk

Still not read it but now really will. In my younger days my prof said to. ‘me me know genius, now know(nano) better, predetermined, noblesse oblige, by higher, much powers to will, other-wise( err)

<><><>

From a ‘higher’ conscious awareness, dropped, and retrograded to current events, a prima facea appearance drives me to venture, that ‘mental health’ as a newly extended phenomena, could translate to a politically compressed abstraction.

The talk is that Prince William’ concerns are just at the periphery of global concerns, driving the stake deeper into the heart of the matter to the question:

‘Will British Monarcy survive at all?’