Prince Harry and Duchess Merkle's venture in mental health

In fact, netflex on the basis of the past podcast returned volume is interested to deverse their retucense, and they are re-writing their contract with the Sussexes fir probably a sum exceeding the one originally bargained. This probably us sufficient to prove the above made point.:

"As if the general vibes within the royal family aren’t already dramatic enough, Netflix is out here sowing even more chaos with plans to drop Meghan Markle and Prince Harry’s upcoming docuseries around the same time as The Crown.

Multiple sources confirmed this to Page Six, with one saying that “There is a lot to organize and a lot of things at play here" and that “Netflix wants to make sure they get in there and don’t get scooped” by Harry’s upcoming memoir.

That said, Netflix and the Sussexes don’t exactly see eye-to-eye on the docuseries’ release. Netflix wants to drop the show right after The Crown in November, while Meghan and Harry want to wait until 2023. Meanwhile, Harry’s memoir is apparently coming prior to The Crown."

CBS News.

theguardian.com/us-news/202 … edia-blitz

They are both cracked pots…

I can only hope they chose to spend time with the lab Beagle they adopted. Despite being cooped up in a cage its whole life I can guarantee it is more sane than either of them.

And the natural pragmatic and honest love a dog can give might save them…

However, they probably only adopted it for publicity purposes and have handed it over to a house slave to look after.

OK sculptress but here is an analog version a sort of faux recycled Aesop tale of the turtle and the hair.

Make it brief nome or knome as others may wont to do or whatever spin used to embellish an old story with a new but real twist.

Once upon a time there were 3 baby turtles.

Sorry but ran out of manna, be back. soon

Check X if interested;

Leave unchecked for a continuation anyways

Quickly developing story:

skynews.com.au/opinion/peta … 7bb8ad27f5

The backlash will be really brutal for Meghan Markle’s ego, Sky News host Andrew Bolt says.

Mr Bolt said it was a “tragedy” to see how Meghan Markle’s fame “went to her head”.

“It’s like Icarus, she flew too close to the sun,” he said.

“I think the backlash is going to be really brutal for her ego, really brutal.”

Ups

stories.app.goo.gl/r7yg

youtube.com/watch?v=aTOv1vGQJNY

marieclaire.com/celebrity/m … interview/

foodcookingnews.com/article … R3M4MGRZcQ

Have you just entered a fugue state or have you eaten too much word salad today, meeny.

I think the spaghetti disagreed with him. Def the spaghetti.

Not at all just trying to keep my spirit up with what happened to me over the weekend. And the spaghetti lore , the thing about dogs , and catlike feline like Megan and Harry ; all link together in a subconscious state. I an trying to abstract relevance not in order to make it sound or look abstract, but to bring out enough ti make sense without looking like an aimless and stupid victim.

The thing about Harry to my present mind is not only a very grounded case of extreme narcissism put upon a selfhood NY a spaghetti eating wasted into some ethereal fog, a hitch cock yardage spliced out of measly tidbits thrown about, but real dagger like thorns in hearts , thrust in erotic defiance, that the three baby turtles are real , as real events sorrily can reflect the horror of the image- to defy the success of any tangible refelection- whose vast undertow may be compared to the size of the iceberg underneath if viewed in perspective boggles perception.

That much preliminary ask You and You and Maggy who left to despair for me’ lack of communicating the reversals, the stoppages and the odd phrases going out if anomaly.

But must I then continue with the three baby turtles hoping Aesop not to turn in his grave.*

Special note: sorry Ishthus, art must march on to any beat, from most , absyrd- so as not ti denote too personal but clothed enough as to enable even far distant allusions ~ to break the fallacy of a hidden motive.

_
You had a spaghetti drama, Meno… as opposed to a spaghetti western? :-s

Meno_,

The turts triggers a fond memory of a picture my friend Seph made with his turtle pets photoshopped onto a picture of my sons I had shared when we lived in Arizona. I visited those turts (& Seph & spouse) in Phoenix when I lived in Arizona. Likewise, he visited us, shared pics, & we did coffee. And he visited me the day after a very particular late no-show, we did coffee again & hiked again. And we went to a conference together, & had dinner the night before. And we met up in Tucson, I think it was. Lunch & hike. Events could be blending. We kept in touch for a while after Arizona. That’s why I asked you about him in the other thread. He is still on my mind. Every time I see the turts on campus, and many times I read the name Cephalus.

There is a dream he had that could be connected/triggered to recent keywords … but … it isn’t. Unless it is heh.

I hope he knows I know I was a piece of crap, will always be to varying degrees, etc etc etc. And I hope he knows I am grateful for the good friend he was to me. Oh & I still remember how he pointed out the wallpaper in Boston Market, I think it was. Thought of that when I saw a meme about dads pointing out work they did about town. :slight_smile: I also remember him putting the question of… something like… would we recognize people we know online if we ran into them offline.

I think I sent him a weird letter when I was nuts lol but I don’t remember what all was in it anymore.

Could go on.

Sorry for the derail.

It’s a melange , a formidably potential one , where ‘kids’ ambiguously are playing with fire.

It’s not yet burning but one can whiff the built up smoke.

And where there is smoke…

Appreciate the islands…in a stream. Back hopefully to that later.

But the 3 baby turtles dramatic life, suppose, angling from some animal farm vantage point , but it did happen , anti climatically so, as the scene reflected below the surface veneer edges closer to where true anger, no madness a better word lies.

Time of essence must at this junction to figure out how to go on. No holds barred except the offense that being out of focus require.

Or, requiring restraint to avoid adding fuel to a an accidentally sparked fire.

…there is a flying spaghetti monster.

Theme song:

youtu.be/KvkUY2LZ5uc

You may as well have just used all pro nouns.

Form still rules over what matters most.

And that is a sub stance

I understand. Maybe.

Before getting on the turtles I must relate the Siamese visit to a kind if simile to a templis orientalis of which I had not previously had regard. Maybe future?

Happens it is celebration if Lumpia , sounded like that bite, and wonder of wonders meditatedof a te
Trigger,

But as usual doing it backwards the trigger really began and ended with a well known formula, that is commonly known as :

<<<< before searching for that concept, got hung up on this inversively:

“Levi Strauss, a French anthropologist in the 1900s, proposed a theory of ‘binary opposites’ which entails that the majority of narratives in media forms such as books and film contain opposing main characters. These binary opposites help to thicken the plot and further the narrative; and introduce contrast.” - just reassuring some sense of self

So down to triggers, imaginations, images, decoding, and encoding, course some don’t reversely look into it, for expanding reasons for objectivity, and such.
Privately mused amused non provocatively searching searching fir the thrill of it? No

Nonono

Not in the least but will determine to search for that which connects ultimately the sentience of man kind, of kind man with that of it’s so called simulation.

Just getting back at ya fir calling weirdest me before even being introduced. ( and still walking , hopefully not yet dead man walking.

sew, the point, removed backwardly and can reference that;

Levi-Strauss’ Myth of Method MORRIS FREILICH The odious comparisons of greatness then, may be left to take care of themselves, for even when we feel obliged to assent to them they are still only unproductive platitudes. The real concern of the evaluating critic is with positive value, with goodness, or per-haps genuineness of the poem rather than the greatness of its author. NORTHROP FRYE PRELUDE Scientifically, it has been said, Mythologiques is a MAGNIFICENT FAILURE (Nutini 1971). Yet the scholarly world has almost deified its author. How do we reconcile our fascination with Levi-Strauss and our addiction to his enormous productivity with the frequent rejection of his work as “inadequate science”? Prattis provides some clues: . . . the task L6vi-Strauss has set himself is no less than that of changing the rules of scientific procedure. . . . Positivism as part of Western ideology simply gives us a code for knowing using the criterion of falsiflability. It is possible that there are other codes of knowing which do not rest on the mechanics of logical and empirical adequacy as demanded by the positivist enterprise (1972:1324). Most of us agree that there are “other codes of knowing”; hence the Levi-Straussian revolution (Kuhn 1962) has our emotional support. But we need more information concerning how to do “The New Anthropology” (Ardener 1971). And Levi-Strauss’ guidelines belong to the same genre as the stories he analyzes: THEY ARE MYTHS. The goal of this paper is to describe those kinds of myths…

the-tls.co.uk/articles/clau … -mystical/

cough cough

Tell Brian I said, “Shhhhh. I’m inside you.”

And then just shut up.

No more talkie. Only walkie.

Periodt.

[quote=“Ichthus77”]
I understand. Maybe.[/quoting am trying to understand about what Dasein may have meant to the young Heidegger among other things and all this in search of the trigger of image through imagination within the context of the dub set , as if that below and above may have some magnetic affinity, meaning opposites attract before setting harmonically calculated geometric calculus into a sweet sound.

That is that the in versive, or rhythmic application of images, like film run from a melange of backward cuts, can begin with that Levi Straus idea for which I have been searching for. That this method is not a walk the talk, and not a talk yo walk away( cut)…

may become obvious to a self so preoccupied to search for a lost haystacked needle upon which angels even become afraid to thread.

So cutting that as if in a prescribed manner of an epoche, something lost but not forgotten.

Johnny Rotten , crazy horse.

So without further ado: the 3 baby turtles by a soap

The synopsis is based on a story by Aosop but really an event which recently happened to yours truly, in an abridged form.

Bought three tiny aquatic turtles in Chinatown city of angels. They young, happy and trusting.

Two didn’t make it, won’t go into why not, but one with older soul, more aware perhaps .
It too disappeared one day, and just as strangely reappeared, even uf they needed to stay in water fir a considerable time.

She, for she was a female, was placed back into it’s accustomed environment, as if she was not missing fir over two months.

She was in her 30 th year more or less, and was accustomed to be placed in an open air terrarium fir a few hours ti sun it’s back to gain strength through the calcification process gained through exposure to the sun’s beneficent gift of vitamin D.

So this summer’s exceedingly hot days, resulted in an apparent passing of said now mature turtle and appeared as lifeless.
She was put back into acquarium, for 3 days and stayed in the same appearance.

After 3 days she was buried next to a rosebush and coveted with a large rock.

Nothing else was thought of it. other than some fond memories generating deep regret.

Cut and switch reels

One day, soon after , an unbelievable sight presented an upturned rock, and a half above the ground turtle apparently displaying the same grey-dead looking eyes which peered it of the left in the heat terrarium.

What gives? Animals particularly of small kinds around like beavers or skunks, or even often witnessed larger animals like coyotes digging the carcass out for smelled food?

No. The turtle was untouched, the four legs front and aft extended as before.

The bad thought that she was undead and came to, somehow, managing to overturn the large rock, too large relative to her wright, and managed to dig out, half way, only to be greeted by the now over 105 f. sun, and the mere thought may have crossed her mind, that perhaps she is no nearer to her beloved water filled shaded inside acqarium.

That image is a mere allusive metaphor to the actual sentinencial depth that this simulation can even approach.

Tried to get opinions of this true to life dvent, so far no interest approaching any viable truth.

OK