Putin's Declaration of War in Ukraine

Putin’s Declaration of War in Ukraine:

[youtube]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=X6YeIM85SJg[/youtube]

Speak your mind, while you still have the chance…

I’m thinking of moving to the countryside soon.
I don’t want to be stuck in the city should nuclear war breakout.

The lie:

The US and its allies are free democracies trying to free and democratize the world.

:laughing:

The truth:

The US is an anocracy and an empire, same as Russia.
Canada, Australia, NZ, Germany, Italy and Japan are largely America’s client states, and the globalists/Zionists largely rule America.
They even rule Russia and China to some extent.

Ukraine is a pawn.
Ukraine has two choices, accept American dominance, or Russian.
Ukrainian sovereignty isn’t really on the table.
If you support western military intervention in Ukraine, you support globalism/Zionism and its spread, not Americanism.
Americanism is dead, Trump kind of, sort of attempted to resurrect it, under Biden its dead again.

Why risk more inflation, supply chain breakdowns and WW3 to spread globalism/Zionism?
The best we can hope for is a balance of power between multiple superpowers, anocracies and dictatorships, where lines are drawn between them, and not crossed.
Russia needs Ukraine far more than America does as a buffer between itself and the cancerous spread of globalism/Zionism via NATO.
Better Orthodox Christianism than globalism/Zionism anyway.

We should let Russia have Ukraine and China Taiwan.
It’s unfair America always gets to expand its sphere of dominance while Russia and China never get to expand or even maintain their sphere of dominance.
Don’t fight for globalist/Zionist captured America, instead focus on purging America of globalists/Zionists.

What odds are you giving?

If Putin rolls West of Kyiv, yeah it’s not looking good, or if China invades Taiwan within the next 2 months…

I don’t think an American intervention is a real threat for nuclear war. Biden and the Liberal-Left-Zionist-Democrat-Marxists are Senile—Catatonic.

Biden is a walking corpse that cannot control his own drool or bowel movements; he cannot take USA to war (look at the Afghanistan surrender).

The big threat is that a European/NATO country takes matters into their own hands, and forces the issue.

That is where the threat of exponential warfare comes from.

So many variables, gonna have to assign it a generic 50/50.
I heard if nuclear war breaks out each major city in North America and Europe will receive 5-10 nuclear warheads, which’s why I want to get out of Surrey BC while I still can.

I’m leaning 51-49 for full-scale Nuclear war.

The Eugenicists, Karl Schwab, Anthony Fauci, Bill Gates, George Soros, WEF, King Charles of Britannia, the Davos Group, all of them have stated countless times, publicly, arrogantly, that they want to depopulate the human population by 80%. First they injected everybody with mRNA cocktails that are purportedly inducing AIDS. Next they are intentionally starting a new world war to cover their tracks and distract everybody from the Bioweapons they’re already using. They might have already made the decision…possibly.

Now people better hope to God that Alex Jones and the “conspiracy theorists” are wrong…but that is looking far less probable now.

I suppose a positive in all the madness, is that the Liberal-Left-Democrat-Marxist position is exposed. They’re scared shitless. Everybody is nervous. The entire world can see that there is no real “leadership” at the top of (Western) nations.

And that is the most dangerous fact about it. At least people will be forced to reject the Globalist-New-World-Order they’ve been trying to force down everybody’s throats for 50 years now.

That is a positive outcome, despite what happens next…

In my view, Biden is just a puppet, he has zero say in what goes on.
His admin and the globalists behind them will decide if it’s time for war, to expand their sphere of dominance deep into eastern Europe and distract us from domestic affairs, like purging the globalists from power, which oughta be our number one concern.

I think NATO will act or not act in unison.

Yea, I hear yuh, looks as tho we’re fucked.
The globalists will try to hide in their underground cities like the one underneath Denver airport during nuclear war, emerge afterward and try to reassert themselves.
If that happens, hopefully they’ll be recognized for who they are, what they did and executed.

People are so stupid.
Most people drank the covid Kool-Aid, just like they drank the 9/11 Kool-Aid, the WMD and ties with Al Qaeda Kool-Aid , the 'they hate our ‘freedoms’ Kool-Aid (my personal favorite :laughing:), the 'we need to bail out wall street with main street’s money Kool-Aid and on and on.
Most people don’t want war with Russia, yet, so if that’s what the globalists really want, and they’re not just bluffing, they may need a false flag, like a cyber attack, then most people will probably get on board, again.
We may not get another chance to turn things around this time tho, this one may be it.

Some people are waking up, but it’s so little, so late.
They’re like in the ‘hmmm, something’s not quite right here, I don’t know’ stage, when they need to be in the ‘shits totally fucking bankrupt and pretty well has been for decades’ stage.

Anyway, that pretty well wraps things up for me, I need to take a break from this place.

How about this…

The White House insists that until Russia pulls out of Ukraine, no American corporations will be permitted to do business in Russia. See how that works.

Same for China if they invade Taiwan.

aalep.eu/american-companies-operating-russia
jiesworld.com/international_corp … _china.htm

Or Congress can pass a law that, until both Russia and China are truly democratic, no American corporations can do business there.

Of course, the global economy is owned and operated by those who care very, very little about “democratic principles”. Here the capitalists in America and Russia and China are, in many important ways, interchangeable. The bottom line is always the same: cheap labor, markets and natural resources.

What, American foreign policy is different here? It really is based solely on human rights and freedom and justice?

When war comes, it’s laughable how detached childish liberals are when it comes to Reality.

Imagine selling the US Presidency to the CCP for $1 billion through an Equity deal with Hunter Biden…and then begging them for help against Russia:

[youtube]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=h3QCpcgL-xU[/youtube]

Only Liberal-Left-Democrats and US Marxists could be this incompetent; then again look at their performance on this forum and their Surrender in Afghanistan.

Watching Putin’s declaration of war:

His heavy sighs and belabored breathing indicates Nervousness, Anxiety, and Reluctance. Putin was pushed into this attack from the Hardliner military generals in his Government. You need to keep-in-mind that Kazakhstan recently purged EU and US interests from their country just recently. The Sino-Rus alliance was sealed then. Russia is working hand-in-hand with the Chinese Communist Party. The CCP owns the Biden Crime Family Syndicate. So Biden is not going to retaliate without destroying his own $1 billion Equity deal with China.

US Sovereignty is destroyed; the US Government is illegitimate and actively working with (bribed by) the Chinese Communist Party.

However, Politicians are liars and capable of backstabbing, thus the $1 billion Hunter Biden Equity deal is non-binding. We’ll see how far it goes.

What matters next is how quickly and completely Russia captures Kyiv. It sounds like they’ve surrounded it now, and are about to capture it (possibly tonight). If Russia captures Kyiv so quickly, then he may pull back, temporarily or indefinitely. It’s difficult to determine that. If Ukraine, somehow, repels Russia from the Capitol, then anything becomes possible. The world may see China invade Taiwan soon as well. It seems China is waiting to see how Ukraine fares and if they fall. It seems probable Kyiv will fall within the next few days, based on the footage I’ve seen and reports of a 3-mile Russian military convoy approaching Kyiv.

A world war may yet be avoided or deterred if Russia succeeds and holds at Kyiv without pushing West toward Europe. And then it depends on if & how China invades Taiwan.

The US Democrat Establishment is nervous as well, very weak and fearful. The US Democrat Establishment is corrupt to the bone—linked to the Canadian attack on Truckers and attempting to forcibly inject the general populace with their poison mRNA Bioweapon cocktails. So the Deep State, Globalists, NWO are beset on all sides, making them scared, and Putin’s fear is palpable in the video he posted. World leaders are being forced into action by circumstances laid out by Klaus Schwab, the WEF, and “The Great Reset” which Biden refers to as “Build Back Better”. The Agenda is written and out in the open, so anybody informed should not be surprised by the actions and their underlying motivations. These have been spoken verbatim for years now.

The problem and disaster of a major World War and nuclear warfare increases exponentially. This is because many Global Leaders are weak, scared, and act erratically. Just look at the Afghan Surrender/Disaster. That is the precedent that Biden and the US Democrats set. They are not prepared for a global conflict—just imagine Biden’s Dementia and Harris’ witch cackling. These scumbags will destroy global Civilization.

The “Conspiracy Theorists” (actually Realists) predict mass Cyber-attacks and power outages. Cyberwarfare is primed, which Nations have stated will trigger declarations of War.

Anybody rational and reasonable cannot trust these scumbags based on their precedence. The Globalists are the main enemies of America, do not forget this.

America has mounted too many enemies, foreign and domestic, and must act very carefully and strategically, organized, in the months and years to come, or disaster can very easily befall all people across the world.

This Battle for Kyiv this next week is going to determine world history for the next Century, and perhaps this entire Millennium.

I almost forgot about General Miley’s Treason, going behind the back of the President to warn the Chinese Communist Party of US Military operations:

[youtube]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tKYfNxeGmSE[/youtube]

I read that Ukraine delegates are meeting with Russia near Belarus to negotiate a ceasefire.

If they do not reach agreement, then I’d expect attacks to begin on Kyiv during the night (within 12 hours).