Putting tampons in men’s restrooms... are you kidding?

Kate brown just mandated tampons in men’s restrooms, while defunding the police and making Oregon the Wild West.

I might actually do this someday.

I’m a 45 year old Caucasian.

I might just walk into a high school girls locker room and identify as a 15 year old Asian black lesbian.

You have to understand… I’m deciding between my activism and violating the pleasurable exclusive access problem.

I have to pick cosmic law first… so I won’t do this.

But it’d be hilarious to watch that go to the Supreme Court.

Or even funnier… walking onto Harvard campus and identifying as a Harvard student.

I heard that story from a variety of sources and tried to imagine why the woksters would be pushing it (besides the whole authoritarianism thing). I noted that no one was defending the new law other than to claim that men can get pregnant too.

Eventually I realized what their real defense is. It still seems really hard for me to understand why wokster type people can’t speak a truth even when it is in their favor - it must be part of their hypnotherapy.

The actual defense for that law is in the fact that they have declared that a female is a man if she merely declares it to be her identity. Then - because she is a “man” - she has the right to use the men’s rooms. But if the men’s rooms don’t have feminine products - the reality of her condition breaks through her delusionary identity.

So basically the whole thing is to allow lesbians to more conveniently maintain their pretense (while spying on men).

Or maybe it’s merely an attempt at a superlative ironic diversion on their part.

I may do this someday. I can’t violate cosmic law…

But I can walk into Harvard classrooms without being admitted and call myself a Harvard sexual.

lol bigots
Screen Shot 2016-04-28 at 3.49.19 PM2.jpeg

Have you got a link?
Or is this just another example of ever more rightard disinformation like straight bananas?

:laughing: =D>

If this story is true what amuses me the most is why obsvr and eccy thump are so scared by it.

Is it because they might walk into a lavatory one day and an evil tampon machine leaps out at them, crushing the bigoted life out of them?

satire. a bloody joke.

What does it mean when you start to understand Meno_?

At least when the female restroom is full & I resort to using the male one, & if Aunt Trickle still visits, I’ll be set.

ova

Upon further research - It turns out that Gov Kate Brown is openly lesbian - so - this is probably just another case of another lefty granting herself special privileges. I just imagine her sitting in the capital men’s room stall for hours hoping to catch a men’s room secret whisper and handshake.
8-[

I use the female restroom too when the men’s one is full. When you gotta go, you gotta go.

I bet you can make an app for when someone of the opposite sex that does or does not identify as the opposite sex (even though not biologically intersex) is entering the restroom or is already present in the restroom…and avoid it based on respectful principles of “Thou shall not freak out thy neighbor.”

…and people experiencing homelessness get put on a registered sex offender list when they piss outside. Just saying.

I agree. And it’s fucking ridiculous.

I mean… I can identify as a rape sexual. And get special rights to rape people: Or I can be a homeless man peeing in front of someone (When you gotta go, you gotta go).

I can identify as a Harvard sexual and Harvard is my wife… any kind of bullshit.

They got cameras everywhere now and you don’t know where they all are. And then you get put on social media just doing your business when you thought you were in private. Yeah it’s bullshit.

What if I decided I was a murder sexual one day?

They really do exist.

You obviously already are since you like getting slaughtered so much.

Ahh… don’t get ahead of yourself here. I’m not atoning for murder, torture or sex on earth.

actually this makes sense…

as a long time, 26 years married man, sometimes my wife has had
“female issues” and has sent me out looking for tampons…
there have been times when this has happened in strange
locations…on vacations, that type of thing. As I can’t go into
the women’s bathroom, placing them in the men’s bathroom,
is the way to go… I actually like this idea… and hope
others follow it with vending machines in both bathrooms,
with stuff like aspirin, tampons, condoms… it is a practical idea…
and makes perfect sense…

Kropotkin