Rain

God I love the rain. It rains now. Always when I wake up and hear rain on the window, I’m immensely relieved. Used to just be happy about it, now I’m relieved. Because it means I don’t have to go outside and enjoy the day with my fellow humans, some shit like that. It will be quiet outside. Less vessels of misery, mistrust, shame, regret, all those miseries that can be amplified in myself.
Im never so whole as when I am walking over wet grounds in rain. Doesn’t really matter how hard it rains. Last year there was a rainstorm so hard it literally blew me from the dyke. Children were crying. I was laughing so hard and was so happy as perhaps I’ll never be again, but at least I had that.
At the last stretch to home, back on paved ground, I was alone in the street, but an elderly couple stood in a portico watching me in my soaked joy with curiosity, and as I threw up my thumb at them, right that instance a bone rattling thunderclap shook the little town. I grinned like I feel ill never grin again. But I had that.

Hurricane, unprecented exceptingg one heading our way.

_
Raining here now
It’s been very British,
In raining throughout most of the Summer

A bummer…?

Quite similar here, people are shoring their entrances with sand banks, I also try to procure some but unfortunately they sold out early morning.

The weeks end look treacherous, unparalleled in this state history, nothing close comes close except one less powerful about some 50 years ago the news announced. Will keep posted,