Re: Double edged sword Demian

I am an aging wistful topi-toe mocking on heavens’dpor a white nighted surrealistic satin pillow ticking besides surrealistically strawberry fielded strawberry alarm clock loud:

Boom boom the shots rang out . The night was very blue fading to dark black: while the red bricked red neoned walls of the new York minute walls of around 1920’s showing underneath the decade’s stipped off .

The reds luminously throb desire; as damien watched the solemn cry now the black birds sweetly alluringly awaiting morning break the long night’s journey.

Renegades of Funk!

Sitting on a bunk whiling my time away way
Hey brother gimme a dime
scarred
Scarred
Of it but it’s OK
Philosophy balm will plaster blaster it away
So one of these lonely times can look back in mirror
And say you’ll laugh about it in the morn sunshine

Double visionary ground groundless can can
Can’t can’t
Securely fastened and a bridged
Why & why not
Paris lit in moonlight

The why and the why not of it
DAMIANSWOONING

There is a method to the MAD
Do need to out the spell my dear child.

Are you gonna ’ exorcism me for it?

(On a sprung day awaiting the day of holy week)

So can can?
Or can’t
(Can’t cant or can?
If not can it.

Proof positive?
May be it’s spring; Gertrude stein staring back between the lines

Wiki:

"Kant was a Gnostic and a racist. He advanced colonialism in direct conflict with his philosophy. His bias blinded him to obvious contradictions.

Does that invalidate either Kant , the gnostic state of mind?

This question is profound and needs to find it’s own ground- ( in it’s self: through and for it’s self.

Unless someone has actually professed belief in anything having to do with Gnosticism, and there is evidence of that professed belief, don’t believe any source that tries to claim them for Gnosticism. I’ve seen so many things on the Internet etc. that try to claim a thinker for Gnosticism or atheism, or try to say they’re only responding to pressure from the church when they sound like they hold Christian belief. Total garbage.

In fact the only remaining deontological ‘proof’ I need is the very complex(unheard progression of colors from goethe through Wittgenstein and beyond ; to validate that the source was authentic.

Course who’d believe it plus it not only gives some pause. but frequent bouts of nausea.

But I must confess of being with a few acquainted with the light; but the automy has to be unique in every case notwithstanding…here, certainty may be, as MagsJ implies previously , a very saturated and colorful event.

Maybe I will be studying Goethe & Wittgenstein before I graduate. But. Not to prove anything.

The monkey flies from the eagle’s nest at the strike of four, a week from Tuesday as the crow blinks.

Signs, signals, partially derived sense& sensation; or wholly imagined whollyness all derived of resources which are either predestined or, is/ are discerned by God.

These are cut off branches off of the tree : preliminary reboot Beyond cut off reach , except carried by a north wind.

And the spending leaves blown about hither and neither are proof positive of all built temples. Attachment and discernment are separable by a fine virtual line.

What will you study after graduation?

I can’t see that far.

“Invention is the mother of necessity”

Thorstein Veblen

…and what event is that?

my guess: ilovephilosophy.com/viewtopic.p … 4#p2866394

I wish. However in some context that we breached before; the adage of 'that necessity is the mother of invention was brought up and the next followup vonsisted with the inquiry: then, who was the father?

That the father’s commission with this project may also appropriates such logic I’d questionable; for men are usually ascribed toward reason and convension- I was actually seeking such negative between reason and intuition.

And this on top of seeking furtherance between the above difference between intuitively derived topography and reasonably mapped out planning(what have you in mind after graduation?)

My guess gives more generally expansive latitude than topography can allow.

The fact that I could not find the context about which the answer to how the father could factor in between invention and necessity, set a variable postulated on ended presumption, which fed it’s self back onto the equation; feathering the definitively changing set up minutely, in accordance with Leibnitz’s interest.

It occurs the two modes of description and ground becoming tediously tautological, but hesse’s take seems congruent and identifiable to earlier representations down the line.

I will publish yhis, as merely illustrating the diminishing function that deprogramming vectors may lead to original relationships between form and content

Had an allusion have not been made, the crude terms it was attuned to; do prove a parametric intuitive form of seeking the most probable ones which may have preceed it.

So the original event is a negative curved probability function where the actual spatial arrangement of the bridges corresponded to the ‘graph’ where they could be plotted and not the process by which the arithmetic could be applied.

So much for making a mobile out of a mountain.

I think this comment has merit, but then the 'event , in fact that I am working on is of seeking the light, and reassuring myself that seeking it and knowing what reaching such a state, can not by topography or a graph lead to.

Further such journey without the actual ground upon such ‘bridges’ were constructed, could not be rationally endured without like minded.

I have had one, that I recently found, who has trailblazer the way , so that I may not make the journey solidarity.

It is a Saint if not, he should be one; and hence some of the illuminative ‘,miracles’ I believe, which have come my way.

unsung

we do not negotiate

con los terroristas

Bridges. Reduction to ansurdum? I ll have to look at it closer not that the smile on of math to graphic topography would interest the guy and liebnitz.

Here on vacation
In the cold for a week .having to face that necessary evil which was no invention really.

but there must be a solution.

The solution is to seek the kingdom and turn away from counterfeits. Want what is real in the actual. Then he will give you the desires of your heart. And mind. Etc.

My keyboard has a key that says space on it. Right after is a key that says return on it. The back arrow has on x on it. I don’t feel well.

The top three words before I typed were:
i okay you

my son has a copy of “I’m Ok - You’re Ok”

lol

Nothing feels like chance, but the signs point to a space I shouldn’t return. At least not the way things were when God brought me back.

So I seek the kingdom.

Matthew 22:14). The testimony of Jesus is “the spirit of prophecy.” (Revelation 19:10).>>>>>>>

Many are called few are chosen.

Kathryn Kuhlman

“I believe in miracles”