Re: Double edged sword Demian

So long Ischtus taking a break. Will read You guys but I am really leaving now, as Ec may understand.

Arc, MagsJ, Irrellus, and all other philosophers I had the pleasure to correspond with…code-decode,

Farewell, Meno!

Over and out…

Enjoy.

Well, I’m back

It was brief, but the other guy told me it was time to come back, and the time away did give me somewhat of a new, refreshing outlook, and on account of it I’m a changed person, ready to tackle the various things which present themselves , to tackle in addition with …

Some day will describe the vagrancirs and the odd occurances that occurred during my brief sojourn, but for now: I need yo rest , further exhaustion is really trepidating.

:slight_smile:

my turn to take legit break. of course the threads start getting good right when school demands absolute attention.

I always tell people, “if you can’t solve it here, you can’t solve it anywhere” …When they tell me they want to kill themselves.

This iteration of existence is evil.

Only sociopaths go to heaven. That’s an evil existence.

The compassionate thing to do here is to disempower and isolate abusers.

But in this realm, vengeance is the law.

It’s a trap.

So are tampons.

My son in law, the drug trafficer put tampons down the toilet, undiscovered, they blocked the whole plumbing system.

poor guy, a real klutz

If what you related about him taking your daughter’s life is near its anniversary, … Heard.

youtu.be/Ly8LmcQq2Gw