Re: Double edged sword what if?

It’s really hapenning?

Happening.?

Happening.?

_
The happening, is happening?

Like the light from a far away galaxy, that is no longer emitting light can it be still or happening still?

What if ALL is like that?

_
It either is or isn’t… as is evident by its absence in the night’s sky… Meno’s paradox? no! that’s something else.

But that 'something else could be this:

faculty.washington.edu/smcohen/ … impossible.

Some.thing.

else, what!

that meno is paradoxical to meno ?

Nah!

On second thought maybe because meno is both: meno and/ or me no( know)

I won’t go into the part that say “to no me is either/and or 2 love me” Or to deny me"

Ach!

Cut down the idiot .

Ahhhh, the Idiot …the name that never was.

…sounds like an interesting read …I might just have to, skim or otherwise.

_
Double-edged questions and double-edged words -like a double-edged sword- cut both ways… but they are certainly no double entendre, for that is a very fine Art to get perfectly right, by way of a perfectly honed Craft.

_
When the OP is jealous of other minds, he neglects better replies, to pander to the lesser, ergo… chatting everywhere, but in here.

huh?

The idiot meno, read notes from underground @3 then progressed to @#4 with the idiot, nome~no me.

Now prinz myshkin I aint, but know at least but comedia della arte. Try’n to advance to ~#5~#6.5>6.9…

Then advance.

It ain’t a piece of like putting on the i sing on a cake.
Walk.
Even answering You assuming You read as far down , as to overcome the barrier between one post , and the next down may be challenging.

But trying, MagsJ, trying …nevertheless…trying to advance >>>v

by trial and error.

_
Sorry I asked… keep giving me them non-straight answers, yea.

You are part of them right? That my project to describe a me no a no me is a configuration, a plastic fantastic person is not much less an enigma then the idea of pen pelship on a cybernetical level, as all of us here are memo 's and n I me’s within and without ourselves ?

We all operate under major and minor premises of self justification to an extent right?

The major pfiss is the establishmrnt, those consisting of members already having justified themselves and relatively , literally had BC e accepted themself of acceptance by fiaf, by mutual acceptances of their claims as to who they are, having had mutually constructed a certain Coors of validity,

At first certain thresholds have to be passed, such as the primary one and that is nominal.

The question arisds, out of a reflective self justification: am I who I think I am?

Even before I can go to another person liked in an AA meeting some ‘spinsir’ who can help transverse that person me no in this case a divided soul a fractured person not unlike iambigious

Hate to refer to buggy but I am compelled to for he belongs in that nominal area wherefrom me no tries to advance from.

An iambigious area from which to climb unto the light is near impossible because the vampire within has gone underground a long time, a return to the cave.

And maybe that Cavs is not entirely the Greek Satudnian cave where even buggy was held captive. maybe its a hybrid with Levi strauss’ dweiiling forged by and controlled by deeply constructed and controlled reality slices of potions of instruments to counter the inner light invading it’s cavernous labyrhintic places where the gifts if civilization have not yet invaded to rob these children of inmoscence, these infants of offspring if noble savages, who much mire than likely are going to be enslaved into colonial es of despair.

My self justification then arguibly can descend into a heart of darkness by a compatdiot, , who has been able to progress it of the chain of the nominal writes if self descriotiin, fir do not all writers clothe themselves into the self projected golden outer garments , whose illusive reflections onle innocence can see as invisibly naked attempts to hidden some thighs or things?

But mire of that lasted.

Need to intrajected myself here why splitting among characters seek so much to get back until themselves and hide under a simple authority Luke 6 characters in search of an author

That’s because they d I nit see themselves as inauthenyic, much less out and out far UT ds, but rather effects of real underlying events, unfircesdeable and catastrophic events, whisd beginning do simulated the reconstructed breAk with reality, an onset which mat natufalkt describe inner contduductiry fissures likes diamond intdriid yet uncut and polished. -

In the riugh, withed accepting the rough intdriid brought by such complex intediiralation of ought into the box of illusions
From which they can nit uncontain themselves, and the only slim chance of thinking out if it is by flying out noisily it if vampiruc caves , unnoticeable when muting the only sign of their flapping wings.

Theud eye sought is bad it nil, is they majs bad narratives especially in the early morning.

They venture did niurishment, which at first primarily they find in devouring the blood and body of the Eucharist.

This communal practicls consists primarily on the nominal level of belonging by the practice of magic.

Now an unpleasent interjection about my fear if this narrative turning into a curiosity shop in addutiin a reminded, that You around 10 tears ago who gave me this ticket to ride, into this group if people whose scrutiny bars after a decade, by what u feel to be my first real rest until the dugural world beyond reproach.

I promised and must deliver, so that’s that.

It’s one a delusiin to assert thet orinzs Hendry’s test being : withed has will become able to creafs the narrative freeing himself from the crutches of emoure, the same one whose laws as such stimulant to US laws, that has has to unduvudyalkt appeal to his lord and mastdd- to dusSdiciafe himself from so authitadian synbolyc rule of a resourceful
yet by now depended gas been empire, it beg to return and humble himself into submission that may reward him with some faint glimmers if transubstNtulity, if learning to live in a duet if glunmerunf hioe, but end up chasing it’s own tail like a desperately determined cat.

So this us thecreal deal upon some aged parchment that the old deceiver One brought to the rable, offering a deal no one particularly an innocence could conceivably refuse in his right mind

He got bitten UN the infantcy if the darkness, and condemned to right himself until the old guy came back to colkect, but knowing solething about karmic effects; if enough is saved to gave some thighs after paying the enirmiys debt, he’ll be freed from that self imposed slavery.

What us he enslaved ti?

To live, the love if his lifrle

But that live is nit aiming to remain some nominal essential embrace to a being within the binding chains if mere essential oerfidmance, n I the source us connected to prefifmances, which connect with the duvune, as that which may turn itself until divine comedies if the del’arte thpe, maybe it releuve the boredom experienced by those residing in a roomful of me you us them characters with a huge NI EXIT sign preventing their leaving
I don’t suppose You to scroll down every word a picture perfect diamond satiric eminance, but AA You dud express it- a tasting selective extraction of certain faint resembling signs , as did Ofiust, structurally in the past remembeed,so I d I Findley will paraphrase as a gentle reminder if what you said forthwith:

MarsH says

"Ahhhh, the Idiot …the name that never was.

…sounds like an interesting read …I might just have to, skim or otherwise."

and then nemo says: yes I think it’s god that way, because that works best to advanced the idea of entailing esssntiaks: and unrewarding the insdoarables, the weighed down unedited bidg if such a challenging on going dezcdiotion, so obviously trying nit to become the self all 6 characters searching fir are trying to find.