Reading through the Supreme Court EPA case syllabus

did you ever get around to reading alito’s book? the one on interpretation?

Lol why, did it help you arrive at “are you against clean air?”

Don’t start yelling to me about black people now.

you’d love the book. it’s one of the more brilliant justifications of bullshit that i’ve ever encountered, and i’ve encountered a lot.

What justification of what bullshit? You haven’t managed to fumble out anything past “aduhduhduh clean air duh buh he’s black.”

Our brilliant scholars of the left.

Read the fucking syllabus lol it won’t bite you.

alito is not a leftist at all

You lol you are the brilliant scholars of the left.

By which I mean a goofy know-nothing who can’t be bothered to read a short 100 page syllabus before saying some dumb thing like dar dur dar clean air dur dar.

you’ve got no sense of humor about this

I dunno I thought this was pretty funny.

Just because I’m laughing at you, not with you, doesn’t mean I don’t have a sense of humour about this.

this is super hurtful. i am hurt

oh god the pain make it stop

Laughter doesn’t hurt. Laughter is medicine.

So you’re not gonna read it then?

Because that’s the follow-through to the point I was making earlier. It is not just that you do not inform yourself, but that you must guard yourself at all costs against being informed. Anything else would be lethal to a communist outlook.

Again, it’s not complicated, it’s not super long. And you won’t sound like a total idiot saying shit like “are you against clean air.”

put it in your own words no one is about to sit here and read a scotus decision 100 pages of it just to have a chat on a forum

Really? It’s either I sit here and explain it to you like a child or “are you against clean air?”

pretty much. i’m sorry man.

No, what I mean is, that’s why people were maybe initially impressed by the airtight moralism of your type, but are progressively taking you less and less seriously.

You’re an idiot, but by choice.

Like I said, because that is the only way communism can thrive. Inform yourself, and it’s all over.

Dur dur he’s black dur dur clean air.