Real black magic

Dear oh dear sagesound.

Sagesound are you asking a serious question or?

Very good point choymantis. But it seems the satanists are choosing to ignore answering this question.

SATYR
are you a zen preist?
you sound a bit like one. But perhaps one who has lost his way and now womanizes and drinks and throws beer glasses against walls in a fit of rage at life from time to time.

You misunderstand completely when you say that threads like this illustrate the mind of a suicide bomber.

What a strange mindset you must have. But dont get me wrong, I know what you are trying to say. Just that it is irrelevant in the greater scheme of things.

I am not trying to put you down, It would be interesting to engage with you. You are obviously something of a loner.

Indeed, we have all had our share of emotional hardship, one may well at times wonder what is the point. And some of us even close up our hearts, believing it to be the safest wisest option. But a cold heart is a dead one my friend.

‘Unknownism’

‘Deep Darkness Fishing’?

taps mic is this thing on?

please explain to me satyr how humans having emotions is a bad thing. yes, at times it causes bad in the world (and ive seen just as many, if not more emotionally unstable atheists or satanists as christians) but what would be the worth of living if one did not feel? the world is not, and shouldnt been some even keeled uneventful boring place where logic and reason are king, and emotion is taboo. one must TEMPER emotion with reason and rationality. you just want to seem “above” feeling anything, like youre some superior being, well guess what…being a cold mechanical automaton with no emotions would limit your existence, not make you some superhuman who is somehow superior because he chooses logic over passion. a great man is one who can feel, yet has dominion over his emotions with moral conviction. a coward is one who banishes them to the depths for fear of himself.

Nick
Can I ask what religious/spiritual beliefs you have?. Of late you have said some good things. How say you ?