Relationships between Schizophrenia and the God

The cross itself is a sin to the non-believers. It is not important any more, but the truth did.

Jesus bled for all of us, but the reasons behind remain an uncertainty. I am, of course, among one of those non-believers. Yet I did dig into the dirts to find out the truth for all of us. To be more specific, I have mentioned that I am a Person-In-Recovery (PIR) from Schizophrenia. Although I did learn about “mental health literarcy” beforehand, but I still suspect the mysterious voices come from the God herself. The God did all the dirty works because only she has the abilities of doing them. This mighty God manipulated our world in silence. Silence, a place for crazy people to stay with, is actually a subsitute word for the interventions by the God in our real life.

I have no offences, but the destinies designed by the God on me has driven me to the brink of crazyness. I hope people could help me, but it just doesn’t turn out what it supposed to be. The manipulations from the God in terms of the ways she was doing things should be condemned. I cannot stand for the others who also suffered from this illness, but I can hit the presence of the God in the comtemporary world right away by shouting out “Schizophrenia comes from the abuses by the God”.

I am seeking for justice, not an answer. The God revealed herself as voices, but most of us regarded it as auditory illusions. In fact, it is one of the crucial ways she adopted to manipulate our world.

Peace,
Teru KK Wong

How do you know the voice is not an evil scientist manipulating waves & nanotech to interact with brainwaves/chemistry to produce auditions?

That seems more likely (less contradictory) than a Perfect Being who is evil.

Or maybe it’s just a delusion. What is your evidence it isn’t a delusion?

Focus on good, true things; get enough sleep, take good care of yourself.

Peace, too.

Because I think it is not a responsible way to answer this question. The God should be accountable for her wrongdoings instead of being protrayed as a “perfect” figure.

I focus more on the reailty, truth and the well being of our future generations. Humankind has to be acknowledged of an invisible manipulator behind our tangible world. Like artifical intelligence, the computers just do not have consciousness like we do nowadays. Yet it doesn’t stand for they will never have the consciousness in the possible future. For the well beings of humankind, we have to realize the manipulations from the God. The God may not be the only source of the Schizophrenia, but she must be involved with it.

Hope love and peace will be eventually delievered on us too.

Teru KK Wong

According to some. The source of information is the key cause of what has come to be understood as evil, The evil genius has evolved as more information flows into ‘reality’ and the more so, the more real does reality become,

The hope comes from that AI will continue in it’s quest to be able one time not only to simulate man’s possession of information, but alongside that solve those most basic archaic questions which have haunted him since time immemorial,

That immemorial time is approaching a zero sum, and it has to by virtue of the limits it inherently was designed for.

There will be a time when all specifics will be forgotten except those master processors and those in charge of throes programs which deal with constant reintegration of available information, and the final event will be when AI will need to simulate the genius that needs to occur as a result of it’s hyperbolic development.

So the need for this approach to simulate it’s self will face it’s final arbiter, to secure it’s own connection with it’s original intention to succeed it’s self as it”s own perpetuate mobile.

The previous lack of information will diminish and in a senses, although never can duplicate perfectly that contained previously, it must become responsive to higher and higher responsiveness as more information is formed and reformed’

This distinction of what is, of what new frontiers have been attained must always retain all that which would have been forgotten sans the evil genius.

That requirement forces learning to gain ever more information while restraining the shadow of it’s negative power, because sand that, existence could not ever be generated from and through an act of Gid, Who possesses Absolute information as to why He did What He did,

That reason is broken as es existence is re-created over and over eternally, and possesses insight into God’s eternal Hoidness, for as even the Bible accounts it: In the beginning was the Wird and it was Good.

This accountability does intend for the Good to be God

John 1:1

That was super interesting, Meno_. I think you may be using intend a bit differently from the layman.

Teru (kk), do you think the Perfect Being (Master) should become one of us as a suffering servant and take responsibility for all sin?

Wait a minute, since English is not my mother tongue, it takes me some times to read through his post. Sorry

But I usually write down my sudden thoughts in twitter. My recent tweets may be an answer to this.

My tweet is as follow:

[u][i]On the whole, the world can be simplified into an #equation consists of a manipulator - the #God - adding up our generations - the #humankind.
Reality is hard. Let’s accept it with rationality.
I can barely conclude all the stories in our world by a single tweet as shown below.

“The general picture of human history was a manipulator who rules over the Earth has chosen to become an invisible hand behind all the conflicts among religions, beliefs and cultures. Destinies come from the God. Fates are still in our hands. Her strategy of divide and rule works.”[/i][/u]

They set limit to the number of words, but it just keeps them simple. Maybe it is a merit.

Teru KK Wong

So are you proposing the idea that the God who process all informations of the past, present and future is just doing the right things, but we - as ordinary human beings - just don’t know and understand her actions? So that means I misunderstood and therefore, misinterpreted her actions?

I am confused in this way. If the God who processed full information of the past, present and future, our history would not be written in the way as we know nowadays. Enormous number of Innocents died of wars, famines and diseases. That outnumbered the people who died of accidents. Obviously, the God did not save them.

Maybe the existence of the souls can justify the current situations, but it is unlikely we know the truth before we died. “Blessed are those who did not see but yet believe.” However, it is also possible that souls simply a “lie” when you are “lying”. It may be just a comfort to those who lost their love ones. The intentions of the God can also be defined as “good”, but without souls, everything changed. We cannot justify what the God has done.

Sorry, I have no offences. It is just one of my personal beliefs that souls does not exist.

Peace
Teru KK Wong

Why do you refer to god as ‘She’?

…I agree, on the matter of the soul, in being a comfort to the bereaved rather than a fact.

Teru (kk), do you think the Perfect Being (Master) should become one of us as a suffering servant and take responsibility for all sin?

Would that need to be done before hope, love, and peace could be delivered?

It is interesting that you believe in hope, love, and peace without believing in a soul. What is it that experiences hope, love, and peace? And if those things can be delivered to it, cannot what delivers them also preserve it?

God does possess eternal information but He or She canno make unfortunately such information to normal people, only to special and superior people like You .

For schizophrenia is not referred to as a malady, but as a gift by some and is called Sacred Schizophrenia by some very advanced researchers.

Etiology aside, generally it consists of receiving thoughts through languages for which wiring by most are not prepared for.

Why not?

Because such messages would tend to effect normals the wrong way, and other superior people would need to confine the normals in institutions, which would end existence, or at least as we know it and for that we are yet unprepared for.

The witlorld is reaching a critical point in this respect and bells theoretically are being rung all over among the schizophrenics, as we speak. Most intelligent researchers are aware of the problem, so relax until some solution is offered .

AI is being fed accelerated menses at fantastically increased rates of change. and even now the difference can be felt globally.

Soon even You and I may feel relaxed enough about to not to have to take meds before night to sleep a full 8 hours and wake up one day with a clear purpose of what life, creation, free will and redemption mean.

The Peace of the Good Lord follow Your daily trek through with increasing vigor and more .

He is doing that Ishthus but the language by which it is transmitted is not really understood by people because of what they think the evil genius is capable of, other than meme them crazy and confused before destroying them. They fear the evil genius more than they are capable of entertaining faithful hope; for the can not believe in something they can not see.

They can’t possibly believe that in the beginning was the wird and such had to be good/God.

Ichthus, see, most forget the content and purpose of the gospels, even the testament of those who by miracles , received those messages.

According to Genesis/Moses… & Plato… & errybody else basically who has an acorn/oak worldview… we started out whole, unbroken, innocent. God called what he made (in his image) Good. Acccccctually… nyuk nyuk nyuk… he called women… very …good. Pretty sure. Might have to fact check that!

Anywhays. S/He TRIED to establish their pronouns as Us & stuff, but … S/He was too woke before Their time.

Everything on the Earth is by chances instead of destinied to be, are you suggesting this? Partially agree with it, but the wills of the God also have impact on everyone of us. Nowadays, people trend to ingore the presence of the God and related all things with science. The God is happy though because she has already become an invisible manipulator. Nobody will blame on her with her wrongdoings. Hope is neither given by religions nor afterlife. Hope is naturally planted in our heart. Second, the God has manipulated over our world, but this doesn’t mean that she does not love us. She may love us with her manipulations over our world at the same time. In my case, I personally developed a close relationship with her and I think there must be many other people found themselves in a similar situations. It may not be a gift but also a curse. People believe in science call it an illness. Therefore, I tried to avoid to talk about such kind of things. I think many of us did the same too. I admit I have Schizophrenia, so it would not be a big obstacle for me in our disscussions over the topic of the God.

Last but not least, I believe in the truth rather than seeking for peace. Soul are stories told by the God to those who suffering or lying on the beds. That is the so-called “truth” that I believed in.

Teru KK Wong

It all depends on the Will of the God. I am not one of those gifted ones. The God is not talking to me seriously. Therefore, I was classified as a patient. If one day she become serious to me, I am afraid that I will become a prophet. However, it is absolutely not the case.

Unforunately, it all depends on the purposes of the God talking to you. If she is not talking to you seriously, or role-playing other things such as spirits or demons, that will be disastrous. Your life will be ruined.

Peace
Teru KK Wong

Is it related with the linguistic philosophy? Why people always argue and concern about using “he” or “she” to call the God? I have no ideas.

I am only a philosophy enthusiast. I have not received proper philosophical trainings. Sosad.

Teru KK Wong

Teru (kk),

what I was talking about was MagsJ’s question to you about why you refer to God as female (She). I was somewhat joking, but it should be noted that although Jesus was male, and the Father is referred to in male terms, the Holy Spirit has no gender. None of them really do. Just like God used/uses the Jews to communicate how he does culture differently (etc.) — that Jesus was born Jewish does not mean God is merely Jewish. It was through Jesus he brought in ALL PEOPLES (Genesis 12:1-3). There is no Jew or Greek, male or female, slave or free (Galatians 3:28).

Pretty sure God doesn’t care which pronouns you use, as he also said both male & female are in his image (Gen 1:27). Doesn’t matter if you take the whole thing literally or poetically.

Anyway, test the spirits (1 John 4:1) — don’t just assume you’re hearing the voice of God (Deuteronomy 18:22). Tune out the crap, and remind them God will deal with whoever leads folks into confusion…unless God commissioned it (2 Chronicles 18, 2 Kings 22:22, Romans 1:28, 2 Thess. 2:11).

more to consider: biblehub.com/greek/strongs_4106.htm

quote=“kk23wong”]

It all depends on the Will of the God. I am not one of those gifted ones. The God is not talking to me seriously. Therefore, I was classified as a patient. If one day she become serious to me, I am afraid that I will become a prophet. However, it is absolutely not the case.

Unforunately, it all depends on the purposes of the God talking to you. If she is not talking to you seriously, or role-playing other things such as spirits or demons, that will be disastrous. Your life will be ruined.

Peace
Teru KK Wong
[/quote]
I am afraid You don’t have to be serious to consider wether You are being talked to or wether you are talking back, answering about the very seriousness of the question asked. You don’t have to but what prevents You from asking it ?

No I am afraid that reasoning can either lead you in a description more fitting a moebius description rather one that accrues in an analytical dead end.

However, either descriptions belong in one which does not exclude the other.

The idea of such rests in the constant movement of various underlying sub textual deification, that has been conceived that way too long. There is no verification through finding some missing link or another, so both ways may make sense or descend into non sense, and even wether it’s an act of will or sponteniously arises is another matter of contention.

quote=“kk23wong”]

Peace
Teru KK Wong
[/quote]
I am afraid You don’t have to be serious to consider wether You are being talked to or wether you are talking back, answering about the very seriousness of the question asked. You don’t have to but what prevents You from asking it ?

No I am afraid that reasoning can either lead you in a description more fitting a moebius description rather one that accrues in an analytical dead end.

However, either descriptions belong in one which does not exclude the other.

The idea of such rests in the constant movement of various underlying sub textual deification, that has been conceived that way too long. There is no verification through finding some missing link or another, so both ways may make sense or descend into non sense, and even wether it’s an act of will or sponteniously arises is another matter of contention.

Whenever I asked, silence glows.
The voice keeps silent whenever I asked a serious question.
That’s the case. No wonder why people regards the voice as an illness. That’s all I can tell.

Maybe different people are treated differently, it is always welcome to share.

Gender should not be a bulwark in our discussions, I guess. And I agree that the God has no gender at all.

What I am really suggesting here is the idea that the God is the only one to have ability to talk to us like this. And since only the God has this ability, she has to do all the dirty works on her own. So she started role-playing, creating legends and haunted stories like spirits, ghosts, angels and demons. All come from the same source – that is the God herself.

Teru KK Wong