Relationships between Schizophrenia and the God

Perhaps you are wrong. In fact I know you’re wrong. Because you can just imagine yourself having a conversation in your head. That is coming from you. That is the matter of your brain working in such a way that it moves as if something that happened previously is happening presently. If you can make your brain do that just by thinking, a scientist can make your brain do that. Especially in light of the Internet and specialized radar technology. But it is more likely that your brain is dreaming while you are awake. The way to make that stop is the same way you make yourself wake up when you are asleep, and refocus to things in the waking world that get your mind off the dream. This can make your thought life stronger than most people’s thought life if you get a handle on it. Think on excellent things like it’s gym for the mind.

…which leads me to wonder, is there an antidote for LSD? If so, has it been tried on auditions and other hallucinations? If there is an effective medication for auditions and other hallucinations (w/o crap side effects), have they been tried as an antidote for LSD? Just curious.

Does your doctor know about this stuff?
tandfonline.com/doi/abs/10. … ode=iemd20

Also look into Ketanserin.

Yep, maybe I am wrong. I duno. I suspect the mysterious voices come from the God and guys around also persuaded me to admit it was wrong.

However, I tried to think about this issue one again. An invisble manipulator who being glorified and portrayed as “all-good” is abusing her mighty power to rule over our world. It overthrows our common knowledge in many aspects including psychology, philosophy and religions etc. And it makes sense that the God exists without the nature of “omnibenevolence”. It makes sense in many ways, from our history to our daily news.

I guess (or I have to say, I hope) there may be somebody else who could notice and spot this manipulator as well, but it is just not the case on the internet. I am really disappointed by that.

Peace
Teru KK Wong

Teru (kk),

Such a being does not deserve to be called God. Such a being is not God. You are right God is omnibenevolent. Hold to that standard and demand that any being that has a voice in your head live up to it. And if you can’t get rid of them no matter what, show them how to love the way an omnibenevolent God loves. What you have to do is stop considering any imperfect being God—if it is even a real being.

Like those who talk about “linguistic” philosophy, the term “God” comes with the natures of “omnibenevolence” and “omniscience”. The latter one “omniscience” is perfectly fitted with this manipulator, even though the former one “omnibenevolence” does not suit her. In this case, many people is still using the term “God” to label this manipulator.

Why an invisible manipulator who rule over our world was not even being mentioned in our textbooks? It just doesn’t make any sense. How could you keep silent when you found out a secret like this? Espceially when this creature has revealed herself to you in the form of voices.

It sounds a bit odd, but this is actually the case I am facing now.
I think many people have also been fooled by this manipulator too, but they simply don’t know how to express themselves.
Maybe they even don’t know what have happened on them. It contributed to the rises of many superstitions.

Teru KK Wong

So how do you tell the difference between superstition and reality? We already agree that God is the wrong label for someone who knows everything but has no love. To call your tormentor God is superstitious. Paul agrees:

“If I speak in the tongues of men and of angels, but have not love, I am a noisy gong or a clanging cymbal. And if I have prophetic powers, and understand all mysteries and all knowledge, and if I have all faith, so as to remove mountains, but have not love, I am nothing. If I give away all I have, and if I deliver up my body to be burned, but have not love, I gain nothing.”
‭‭1 Corinthians‬ ‭13‬:‭1‬-‭3‬ ‭ESV‬‬

The connection between archaic logical behavior , including the magical belief in how such logical relationships effect lingual progression needs to be sustained. Saying that it validates the need to presume an underlying structural potential inherent in what has long been coined as creation, or at least as a resultant creative process.

That that process reprojects a future growing uncertainty, may not mean a Cental agency, force field, total cooresence of all memories of all acts, memories, identifiable

And long standing genera resemblances and unique cental characters

I found myself coming to a dead end of this coversation. After all, we cannot overthrow this invisble manipulator or even only suggesting others to abolish using the term “God” to describe her. We have no alternatives but to live under her regime. No wonder why many people took their own lives, desperated to free from reailty - the outside world. But I am a coward and I do not believe in an afterlife or souls. Therefore, I won’t risk my life for freedom.

I hope you guys will have a nice day and thank you for discussing this issue - relationships between Schizophrenia and the God - in a serious way and good manner.

Teru KK Wong

Well anyway the point came to a limit a boundary, where it really can be left indeterminate wether the sources can attribute to any viable real course, and that goes for the question of thinking versus hearing the voice of a super ethereal power or not- as irrelevant attribute,

Just saying

One last thing - I would like to ask you guys opinions over the following statement: The God is the only one who capable of talking to us in this way, so she has to do all the dirty works on her own.

Is this statement strong enough to wake up those who also suffer from Schizophrenia?

I just wonder how to wake them up from dreaming about the ghosts, aliens from space or “angels and demons” etc. My arguments lay on the base that the God is the only one who capable to talk with us in this way. Nobody else can talk to us in this way except the God, so she has to do all dirty things on her own. In order to achieve her aims, she did role-plays. To be more specfic, the God created many haunted stories and various legends during these processes. As a result, religions are the by-products from both the God and our ancestors. Do you get what I mean?

I’m sorry. My English level is relatively low compare with you guys. Maybe it’s a bit hard for you to read. Moreover, the ideas that I put forward are sometimes considered as very weird too.

Thank you!
Teru KK Wong

It is distortion to say perfect love — the only antidote to distortion - is the cause of distortion. Cutting off the antidote (drawing on God’s perfect love) only breeds more distortion.

That love is a choice is why distortion is possible—and preventable.

I think we need a real “God” instead of the so-called “perfect love”.

I have no rights to speak for the others. I am only speaking for myself.

Teru KK Wong

100% we need a real, actual loving God, and need NOT to call your tormentor by that label.

We need him but does He need us as we do Him, for we are but dust , from the beginning to this instant and beyond far far away in a furthest galaxy near the end of eternity, - which is but another beginning?

Only viable: That He is a part of us, as we could be hoping some day to be part of Him, or at least be with Him

It is in his nature to demonstrate love. This need is not a privation, but a perfection of power. We are made in his image — we have the same need to perfect that power (free, disinterested demonstration of love).

For beings subject to time, it’s wibbly wobbly until you try it & fail (or succeed). Then it makes sense.

Saint Anselm redux , again testing limits supposedly closed by author- not necessarily the view of management

But then again maybe going over and beyond , so appeal to higher optics to go beyond reasonable doubt

We can’t (as masters who appropriately love self) put someone first, before/above/beyond us, until we realize they are equals—that both are selves/others.

The rest is extra…going above the minimum. Everyone fairly treats loved ones. To be creative about love is to not only generalize from loved ones to all persons, but also to put them before you.

To master our slavery to self, by giving it to the other. Even if not mutually.

A good, loving God would have demonstrated that by now. Any historical evidence? (Yes.)