Republicans vs. Democrats

I dont get it. Why do democrats think republicans are evil? I admit I know nothing about—anything…but can someone tell me why you would think a R is evil or why you would think a D is evil? Is one of them really the evil one? Who and why?

One side thinks the other is evil, and the other thinks the other is childish or feminine or whatever.

It’s just random labels which mean nothing. Like wearing your favorite teams jersey and saying that logically they are the only choice.

If you want to learn about politics, take several distinct shits in a toilet bowl, flush it, and observe.

Compared to me they are all girlymen.

I think they portray each other that way, so that the opposition looks bad = more votes for whoever you think is the lesser of the two evils…

We have waaaaaaaay too many political parties here, but I guess that’s what you get when anyone can create one.

It is easy to call the Republicans evil when they hate (in no particular order)

The earth, Women, children, the poor, minorities, baby seals, the middle class, the old, Jews, National parks, social security, medicare,
Government, the environment, equal rights, homosexuals, infrastructure, paved roads, public education, diplomacy,
the United Nations, Europe, Veterans, the 1st, 3rd, 4th, 5th, 6th, 7th, 8th and the 9th amendments of the bill of rights, equal opportunity,
justice for all, clean sea land and air, intelligent thought, and bunny rabbets. This is of course not a comprehensive list, that would take
days to list.

Kropotkin

That’s beyond ridiculous, Peter. I happen to know several Republicans who like bunnyrabbits.

I bet you saw that one coming, though.

you bet, bunnyrabbit fricassee is great…

-Imp

I see dead bunnies.

I dont understand why you think this? what proof do you have?

Ruh-roh, PG. How much time you got?

Pav - good one.

He’s here all week folks!

As you would say, Faust:

Don’t forget to tip your waitress.