Satyr Pardon

It’s a good suggestion, parallels his dungeon.

You got that one right, that is what I was thinking. Very fitting. He is going to be here, might as well put a halter on him.

I have this vague memory this was suggested, somewhere, perhaps not about him, and Carleas said he couldn’t or wouldn’t make restricted memberships. But perhaps he’ll weigh in.

Well interaction with the people or animals that can cause harm or intend harm is valuable as education. When we protect from the things we see as harmful, the result can be and often is creating a lesser challenged human. I don’t wish to encourage but, I must think of how protection can create weaknesses. Judicial control of attitude or crap allows members to access and learn more.There are enough here to give positive. If we worry about kids then we have to expose them and educate them. If we worry about adult sensitivity then where is the education of philosophy. Peace is not learning. Its too damn easy and lazy. Control allows the best of it all. Philosophy is based in conflict of opinion and attitude. He is going to be here, regulate it and allow learning. We can handle him don’t you think?

You don’t go to KTS and engage with Satyr so that you can learn. Why?

Why, what?

Why are you not at KTS?

Because its like finding yourself in a RobbZombie video.