Senseless Supreme, and senseless war

Castle VS Castle strategy defense.

here is the first version.

I plan to add new features in the future, like enemy castle mode.

All feedback will be greatly appreciated.

1 Like

I’ve updated the file somewhat recently. v 1.02
On game maker forum, one of the dudes played it through like a pro.
He tried both games out : Senselss War, and Senseless Supreme.
I hope some of the members that know me are able to play my game.
I been working on it off and on for about a month, and it’s almost done/finished.

I had trouble getting this to work on my computer, but I finally found an old laptop that worked (but only Senseless War, my computer didn’t recognize the file type for Senseless Supreme v1.02)

It took me a minute to get the hang of it, and the first few times I died without figuring out how to build any units. Then I found the options menu and gave myself a ton of money, and cheesed it by building flamethrower guys to stop anyone from getting too close, and rifle guys to stand beside them and weaken the attackers from farther way. Then I just let the badguys charge until I had enough money to build the cooler units and ended up with a bunch of helicopters and UFOs holding it down.

The game crashes around level 20, probably because the laptop I was using is pretty beat up and running Windows 8, so maybe not working entirely as intended. Also the arrow keys didn’t work for me, so I could only have the units run forward and then stop. That made it hard to use some of them because they’d nearly run off the screen before I could catch them and tell them to stop. That’s why I ended up with so much air support, those would just post up and get to work.

Thank you for testing / trying my game and the other game too. Sorry that it wouldn’t work on your other system. Thanks lots.