Should I have the vaccine?

Regardless of the misinformation Kropotkin and Ecmandu propagate here, it’s best to wait 6 more months and do your own research along the way. As for me, I’ve seen too much censorship, story spiking, videos, data, which conform to ulterior motives and political agendas, that I cannot trust either Covid or the vaccination.

Ask yourself this for example:

What has USA, or countries around the world, done against China for their release of the Covid virus?

Answer that question seriously, has China been held accountable? Did they manage the disease well, or mismanage? Did other countries around the world, manage the disease well, or mismanage? If those in Authority are not held accountable, then what makes you believe they will be held accountable for any potential mismanaging now or in the future? What was the ultimate cause of the spread? Was it intentional or unintentional?

If you cannot answer these questions firmly and confidently, then you shouldn’t answer or speak confidently about the adverse after-effects, including the vaccination.

Maia, do you believe China released Covid intentionally or unintentionally?

And how was it released?

Honestly, the virus came from scientists in the US, can’t remember which fort it was, not plum island, and because of our strict laws they moved it to China, which has no laws.

But that’s besides the point.

The deaths from the Covid vaccines are less than deaths from the polio vaccine.

Urwrong times 1000…

Every sentence you type on ILP is incorrect. I usually don’t even bother with you…

You’re a pathetic madman, Ecmandu, whom nobody takes seriously or respects.

Piss off.

Stop projecting. Every genius who’s ever lived on earth has been called crazy and stupid.

You’re not a genius dude. I am. Even my genius is compartmentalized though. I’m actually a super-genius… like Archimedes or Einstein, Newton, Mozart, Tesla etc… you’re just an ordinary dude with stupid thoughts … as they say “garbage in, garbage out”, “monkey see, monkey do”

My actual genius is spiritual in nature, but I know things you couldn’t fathom about our mundane existence as well.

No, you’re simply a madman, without the genius.

Stop projecting.

You’re literally talking to the guy who worked out the math behind programming computing devises to read thoughts and control people remotely without implants.

You’re a moron who cannot even fathom the bigger pictures. Your mind is so small that you think trump matters on a cosmic scale as the messiah; that your Covid lies matters on the cosmic scale. Where’s your PhD in biochemistry? Didn’t think so. Who the fuck are you really? Garbage in, garbage out. It’s impossible to blame you though, because you only get garbage thrown in your brain, so it’s extremely hard for you to say intelligent things.

Here’s the thing about genius. You don’t go around yelling and claiming to everybody “I am a genius!” Instead you simply prove it. You simply demonstrate it. Your actions will prove it. So, that means, on a philosophy forum, you need to present convincing, persuasive, reasoned, rational analysis behind all of your claims. If your claims are legitimate, then over time, people will respect your method of thinking because it is proven. Until it is proven, declarations are meaningless.

Now, you just claimed the US released Covid, which is blatantly and obviously false.

So, prove it.

Furthermore, do not detract or go off-topic from the OP. This is about whether Maia should get the vaccine, and my last response was, to her, does she believe China intentionally or unintentionally released Covid. And how.

If this cannot be answered, then the vaccine is a rather moot point, because you are merely guessing as to its validity, rather than being certain.

Projecting would mean that I’m calling myself a madman, and that simply doesn’t make sense.

I don’t get enraged over trivial disagreements, as you have a long history of doing.

Dude,

Do you want me to build a machine that makes you cut your dick off against your will from 3000 miles away without any implants in you to prove im a genius?

That I’m some stupid alpha whatever. Fuck you. That was my childhood … now I’m working on spiritual planes. Do you want me to possess you with my spirit to force you to cut your dick off to show you the spirit world. Again, fuck you.

You don’t know shit dude. Mostly what people equate with genius is dominance. True genius is sending every being to their individual heavens forever; the exact opposite of dominance.

Like I said, you don’t know shit.

Urwrong,

The work I did when I was younger got the attention in a very big way from the spirit world.

Which I never knew existed.

Now I have responsibilities you can’t fathom.

When I do something simple like smoke a cigarette for a few minutes and try to unwind… I’m doing the cosmic work stuff.

I’m a nice dude. And to be perfectly honest, I don’t need to prove shit to you, other than to state outright that you are whacked in the head about the wrong things.

You’re just another job for me.

See, now you’re ranting & raving as you normally do. And you are being selfish, as per usual.

This thread isn’t about you.

You mean it doesn’t matter so much with them anymore? Let them be the guinea pigs, if something happens to them, at least we won’t have to pay their pensions anymore.
But I think I know how you meant it, no offense. :wink:

In fact, this vaccination is much more dangerous for people with weakened immune systems than for healthy people, and older people often have pre-existing conditions. It is proved that after vaccination with mRNA vaccine there is a massive decrease of white blood cells, and so far it is not possible to say whether this is permanent or temporary. The body has to fight a virus-like protein that it produces itself, so an autoimmune reaction takes place.

And as far as young women are concerned: the package insert of the Biontech vaccine states that women should not become pregnant during the first 4 months after vaccination. But what about after the 4 months? This vaccine has not been tested for more than 6 months.

I am an intensive care nurse, so I am in the priority group when it comes to vaccination. I would rather take losing my job than being vaccinated

Stop projecting. You are wrong about everything you post on ILP and then you made it about me.

The thread will survive just fine with the derail—. Which is just me explaining to Maia that you don’t know what you’re talking about.

Psychopaths are exhausting at times —. So many of them in existence —.

Every thread is the same with you though.

You do not “explain” anything; all you do is make wild, unfounded accusations, personal attacks, insults, and declarations.

It’s more embarrassing than anything, definitely not informative or helpful.

Since you cannot help yourself, you are not in a position to help others.

I’ve heard about the sterilty issues, and that is a worry too.

I suspect it was an accident, but this doesn’t mean it wasn’t artificially created.

yahoo.com/lifestyle/border- … 14726.html

Regardless of whether it is intentional or not, there has been no global repercussions, sanctions, or in general holding China accountable for the release.

Furthermore, the World Health Organization is essentially owned by China through their financial and monetary backing.

The deck is stacked against people throughout the world, with few-if-none Governments stepping up to represent and defend public health.

Actually, I just stated basic facts about Covid … you’re the one who started the rampage.

Stop projecting.