Should I vote for Boris?

This outcome really wasn’t hard to predict, when you line up all the data and analyse it, for the most evident, probable outcome… I think I’ve got way too much time on my hands, and my mind… far too little to keep itself occupied with, and so finds things to do.

Look at how blue the map is… isn’t blue pretty? :romance-hearteyes: :romance-inlove:

Finally the Brits will exit Europe and the lines between the declining American Empire and the rest of the emerging Super-states will be clearly defined.
I expect some more exits from the British Union, and the shrinking of English dominion.

You do?

How so?

I have to say even I was surprised at the extent of his victory. I had a little bet with a friend at work, she said in the 80s I said in the 20s. I was wrong.

Scots will ask for a Scotexit…then, maybe the irish, for an Irateexit.

In any case…good riddance.
American shills.
hasn’t been an independent British nation since they mortgaged themselves to the US to survive the Germans.
They now prefer Paki rape gangs to Polish plumbers.

I think they should get what they asked for.

…at least I don’t have to honour my decision to flee the country… along with others who vouched to too, if under the leadership of a Leftist government… as I do on the announcement of each General Election.

I hope you didn’t lose… too much?

Well you preempted this afternoon’s news, but Scotexit is not likely, and N-Irexit… even less so. You fail to either see, or acknowledge, the wants and feels of current climes.

Shill? a new word for me… the things one learns on here/the internet.

You’re not wrong there… I don’t understand how such sub-groups can monopolise on an entire town or city, with their ill-intentions. Was everyone asleep at the social-worker-wheel?

Scottish exodus will follow.
Then Ireland, depending on the performance of the Scots.
Don’t see the Welsh demanding separation, any time soon.

But who knows?
Anything can happen.

It is the Welsh who cry Independence much more than N Ireland or Scotland, but that is something to look into and revisit, now that the snap GE is over.

Peaks and troughs, but hopefully not too many roundabouts.

Do they?
I’ve only seen the Scots.
They had a referendum, no?
They’ll soon have another.

Yes, they did… Scottish Independence was voted against, and no new Referendum has been scheduled any time soon.

No they will not, but the Welsh are singing the loudest from the hymn-sheets of Independent declarations, but not sure where we’re at with that/progression on that declaration.

It all depends on what kind of new arrangement they make with Europe.
Such things take decades to produce consequences.
The movement towards the US maybe a mistake. That Empire is on its way down. But that will take a while, and it depends if Trump is ousted and they return to their previous external agressive geopolitics.

Hopefully arrangements that help, not hinder, the U.K. economy, will be made, and all future consequences… to follow suit, as it’s currently about vested-interests, not UK-interests… that’s a fact!

Perhaps Empires should give way to thriving Nations and their populace? but what should be a given, seems to be a big ask, for those in the position to enact it. Haven’t We been given much to do… a full plate, for a full belly.