something from nothing or always something

Therefore what’s the point?

meno stop talking to yourself again and again venture to answer you’re own question n though for so few, and the following may not complete the big picture so here:

Except for a point vanishing , an unnoticeable subtle , but major miracle, that love consists of, It would not be possible to go on

Not because it couldn’t but because Wiuldn’t

But since It always dies, it does not because It has to, but because that is His/It’s Nature.

it is then both : Natural and Supernatural, and since It has to make sense It becomes both, in another, that’s two in One and One for All.

So it’s not wether you believe in love’s miracles, not even beyond seeing it or experiencing It, It is a letting go in both and trusting That’ for without It , the Lord, the Wird could not be re-cognized -as That, but for Which could be said that seeing is not the only thing worth remembering. A hidden difference nullifies the indifference that is beyond It’s own intended vision!

Maybe new heaven and a new earth means the reset button still keeps the same matter/energy.

Restoration project.

Rips out the seams & starts fresh.

Stone to flesh.

Forget everything you’ve learned :wink:

Now I know You do believe in miracles!

NOW you do? heh :slight_smile:

_
…just saw that Hellmann’s Mayonnaise ad, again… it should be banned… on fallacious grounds.

And that AI an extension of Nature, is coming through to confirm the miracles which science was able to confirm to the miracle of love’s redemption?

Yes/no/ unqualified as of yet

( only 1 choice)
If it is one

We posted nearly simulteniously , MagsJ , not that it should be concerning…:

We posted nearly simulteniously , MagsJ , not that it should be concerning…:[/quote

Intersting

…it is, what it is.

Funny though… :wink:

…what do you think of the advert though? considering… you know, the topic title n’all.

Well, man, oops I think You do not have problem with gender identification, thank god for that….

Besides, what’s in a name, though Gnostics have been accused of mixing ingredients

Really I’m divided and beyond it simultaneously

MagsJ maybe You can help both, of us face the light ,of day again unperturbed

Me along with Jung, Erica have fear of flying too close to the Son

Just a mother ramble bramble by nemo

5 minutes laytere, and Meno_ churns out a 100% coherent post. :icon-rolleyes:

…another day, another character-channeling… or just wanna shit all over my [philosophical] vibe? sigh… or trying to channel a tunnel, between us, through the sea of 8 billion people that divide us so…?

I’m off to pick-up some lamb-neck chops from the in-house butcher at my local mini-mart.

The Son may have put You off, no fear really , but the
defense of my Thema Principia , the why you call double edged battle ax( Your words) and using it to ram and split open metaphors as they occur, the moat is guarded by fierce foo dogs, and still, have to pass through unnoticed and invisible, carrying a Trojan horse, with gifts a plenty.

But seriously the characters ‘chanelled’ are really a necessary requisite to liberation by wearing 1000 masks or more, and I ain’t kidding, MagsJ, no one can make this shit up least of all me.

The ‘Black Sun’ . as doubly associated entity, the first a literary publication , the second a esoteric society during the middle of the last century,

And all I can say about that at this point, am in agreement with Nietzche, that I am beyond it, by power of my will.

I can not formulate it better.

_
So no response, on the video then… :-s

The many faces of fu manchu… :-s

Son… sun… sonn… :-s

5D6E4B90-2DC6-4F14-8731-F80D286A7198.jpeg

Lol at food kitten.
That was a really funny pic imo.

:laughing:

I -like he- is feeling somewhat exhausted, from all the to-ing and fro-ing of incidences shared.

Off topic [of cat pictures :laughing: ]:

Does gravity love you?
If you fall from a really high place,
I don’t anticipate gravity altering it’s course for your welfare.

But I don’t want to hurt anybody.
I’m an idiot.
Apologies.

Gravity is not a thing that acts.

Oh no you di-in’t.

Was replying to:

Anyone?