Spree-Shooters

Good piece from Theo Von:

[youtube]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=x5qRy8q_S4Y[/youtube]

1. overmedicated youth
  2. depressing meaningless culture
  3. no security at schools
  4. schools as “gun free zones” (the ultimate soft targets)
  5. glorification of violence and unchecked emotionalism across all media
  6. big increases in narcissism society-wide
  7. smart phone/social media/tv-induced dopamine addiction cycles leading to brain damage and the loss of meaning in life
    8 ) un-purged gene mutations increasing with each generation leading to more physical and mental illness
  8. deliberate psyops/false flags/MKULTRA etc./staged events

Combine it all and this isn’t difficult to figure out.

Solution? Undo as many of those things as possible.

i dunno where you live but if you have ever lived in a place where people are shooting literally all the fucking time, it’ll move you away from the 2nd amendment absolutist stuff pretty quick. i grew up reloading, have bought and sold 100s if not more guns. carried them on me for most of my life. have been to ranges and fired literally tens of thousands of rounds over the course of my life. im not against them at all. but at a certain point, there is a saturation of them in your area and they’re like falling out of people’s pockets in the mall and shit. i almost ran over a glock a few months ago and called the cops to come and get it out of the road.

its not really possible to confiscate all the guns, because the confiscators will get shot eventually. it is possible, in alabama, to buy one in a parking lot in a private sale and carry it openly or concealed without a permit. you can write a bill of sale on a napkin and youre fine. there is no gun registration in this state, so the only “list” that law enforcement has is the list of ones that have been reported stolen by people who knew their serial numbers. its crazy man.

a couple things that i think might slow things down a bit without shitting all over the constitution. bring back permits. when our legislature was parading around getting rid of permits the police unions lobbied against that and said it would make it impossible for them to do their jobs and that it would endanger officers. before, if they saw a gun they could ask for a permit and if the person was a felon or something then they could take them to jail etc. now they cant.

additionally, you could require a little course to carry in public. it can be a 2 hour course. i dont care. when you go to get a permit for a car, or a motorcycle, or to catch a fish or hunt a deer, you have to at least take a fucking quiz. make people take a 10 question quiz if they want to pack heat in public places. this shouldn’t deter any law abiding citizens.

also, take all the laws that are currently misdemeanors that only carry small fines, like brandishing a firearm…and reclassify those to felonies with mandatory time. this should not have any effect on law abiding citizens, and will give LE a way to take dangerous people off the streets.

little kids get shot here man. birthday parties, graduation parties, bbq in the park, you name it. these mfers are shooting each other the fuck up down here. alabama has some of the most lax gun laws in the country and it shows.

here is a list of “most dangerous cities in america” and 3 out of 20 of them are here, including the number 1 and number 2 spots. literally in the time it took for me to type this out, 100s of rounds were fired all over the place like its wild.

travelinglifestyle.net/most … es-in-usa/

this woman got into an argument or some shit with someone. they shot her and killed her unborn baby. in alabama, she has now been indicted for killing her unborn baby and the shooter has had their charges dismissed.

al.com/news/birmingham/2019 … issed.html

this guy was shot right off his bicycle.

al.com/news/2023/09/suspect … ngham.html

a few days ago they had a shootout in front of the hospital.

al.com/news/2023/09/police- … lence.html

this old man just got into an argument and killed a guy

al.com/news/2023/09/57-year … oting.html

this lady was shot and they dont even know wtf happened

al.com/news/2023/09/woman-s … going.html

same thing here

al.com/news/2023/09/60-year … rning.html

this one still on the loose shot someone last week

al.com/news/2023/09/man-sou … -of-2.html

argument leads to gunfire

al.com/news/2023/09/man-jai … iston.html

this guy was arguing with his mom and his sister and brother in law came over to intervene, he shot the brother in law dead and was just acquitted

al.com/news/2023/09/birming … -home.html

this guy killed a dude who runs a moving company last week

al.com/news/2023/09/arrest- … i-man.html

shit man we got little kids killing each other they aren’t even old enough to drive

al.com/news/2023/08/two-sus … -teen.html

i think just within the city limits we are close to 100 homicides this year. a lot more if you add surrounding suburbs.

last year if we’d had 2 more we would have broken a record set like in the fucking 1930s or something. we’ll probably break it this year.

this doesn’t even factor for all the ones who got shot but didn’t die

i remember on new years eve i was like come on i know yall are all shooting guns up in the air in the hood if we get 2 more killed before midnight thats the record

everyone is a responsible gun owner until they somehow lose their gun and a criminal or a child finds it. how about a little safe storage rule or maybe just some form of liability on the owners? not saying they should be charged with murder if their gun gets in the wrong hands, but if it wasn’t a break in and it wasn’t their car window getting smashed for it and their gun gets lost and ends up killing someone at least throw a fine on them or something. no one will ever really end up paying it but it’ll make people actually think about what it means to be a responsible gun owner.

i know one guy who is all big 2a ive known him my entire life. one of my best friends. goes on and on about being a responsible owner and blah blah blah…

and he has literally shot a hole in one wall or another of every house that he has ever lived in. this motherfucker will drop a pistol in the floor and shoot through the wall, or think he’s dry firing one and buck one through his door, or be playing with it while he’s drunk and shoot the fucking lamp and make it explode in the living room. i swear to god in his mind he thinks that he is a responsible gun owners. twice i was at his house and someone i knew stopped by and this dude for real discharged a fucking firearm accidentally in the living room. full of people. two fucking times. once it hit the ground right between my other friend’s feet, and another time it hit a wall like 2 feet from another guy i knew.

shit is insane. he is not a responsible gun owner.

seriously

30k reward if you can find the people who shot up the park on easter a few years ago.

al.com/news/birmingham/2023 … ounce.html

they shot 2 firemen at the fire station about a month ago

hey they finally caught the one of the shooters who shot up the park on easter 2 years ago. he was in georgia and they’re gonna extradite him back here. i guess that 30k reward did it.

in other news, a cop shot his cop wife and then himself today, and about 40 mins from here some guys got into a road rage incident, one of them pulled over and got his ar15 out to threaten the 2nd one, another car stopped to intervene, the shooter shot into the 3rd car, the 2nd car took off, then the shooter followed him off the interstate. the original dude went into a gas station and the shooter shot up the gas station.

it’s wild. our state prisons are at 154% capacity and are probably going to be taken over by the federal govt in the next year. if you wanna read some really crazy shit google doj vs adoc and get down in that rabbit hole.

al.com/news/2023/09/birming … xford.html

i was in chicago last month on my way to a bookstore and the interstate was backed up so i hopped off to take the surface streets across town coming in from the southwest side headed toward lake michigan and all that and i got stuck in traffic there and for like 30 mins there were maybe 20 police cars swarming and busting uturns and going over the median and speeding back and fourth through a bunch of traffic on the curbs and sidewalks and shit. then the helicopter came out and was swooping down that shit was straight out of a movie.

but you don’t see it like that here because it’s not congested in the bham metro like it is in chicago. people have plenty of room to stretch their legs so to speak when they are doing their killings and such. plus traffic isn’t nearly as bad.

Thats a lot of blah blah for saying I’m right.

is it?

Fax

lol i guess

W