Starting to feel uncomfortable.

You Communists are ripping-apart the US Constitution, banning Free Speech, threatening jobs and violence against those who demonstrate facts on Youtube, Twitter, elsewhere about Widespread Voter Fraud.

Liberals are Anti-Liberty.

Democrats are Anti-Democracy (pro Voter-Fraud).

Because you need violence to enforce your ideology, you have no merit, no morality, and no legitimacy.

Trump won the Election on Election Night.

You Communists literally had to stop the presses, usher in hundreds of thousands of false ballots at 4am, to stand a chance.

We have the proof and mathematical certainty too.

The reason most Americans don’t hear about it, is because Communists control the MSM, the same ones who support the Wuhan CCP Bio-terror attack on our nation and the world.

Admit to this. Your side, servants of the CCP, unleashed Covid across the world, while you defend them, support them, and shill for them. How evil can you possibly be??

Rhetorical question, every Red-Blooded, True American, knows these answers.

and after reading this, he still claims to be rational, logical and of reason…

you can practically see the spit on his face as he wildly screams about fake elections
and how much “proof” he has…and then insane rantings about communists
and the media and Covid-19 and god knows what else…something about
CCP which I’m guessing is the social disease he has? like Chlamydia or syphilis,
I don’t know… he keeps bringing up though, so it must be a bad sexually
transmitted disease… I have been with the same women for 30 years, so I
don’t keep up with this stuff…

Kropotkin

Yep, all you have is emotional retorts, like usual.

You’re a bore; you may go now.

K: you still haven’t answered my question, is CCP a social disease, like the clap?

Kropotkin

You don’t deserve my emotions; you may go.

Come back when you have a rational argument and/or counter-argument.

Urwrongx1000:You Communists are ripping-apart the US Constitution, banning Free Speech, threatening jobs and violence against those who demonstrate facts on Youtube, Twitter, elsewhere about Widespread Voter Fraud.
Liberals are Anti-Liberty.
Democrats are Anti-Democracy (pro Voter-Fraud).

K: OK, let us start here… this is old ground and I already know your answers
umm, ripping apart the constitution your very premise begins and ends with voter
fraud… and that has been disproven time and time and time again…Georgia not only
counted and recounted the votes 3 times but once by hand… and every single court in the land
refused your cases… every one… and of course you will respond, they are cowards or leftist
or weak…we been down this road already…your arguments on every level have been disproven…

UR: Because you need violence to enforce your ideology, you have no merit, no morality, and no legitimacy.
Trump won the Election on Election Night.

K: once again, you simple skirt by the entire coup attempt of Jan. 6, in which
5 people died and hundreds of policemen were hurt, some seriously…point out
a case where in the week of the election or after the election where the left committed
violence. Of course you can’t because you will continue to hide behind and use
"Whataboutism’ in regards to BLM… there was no BLM violence the week of the election
or any day since…and I must point out who is living in the White House today? it ain’t IQ45

UR:You Communists literally had to stop the presses, usher in hundreds of thousands of false ballots at 4am, to stand a chance.

K: once again, not a court in the land agreed with you including the Supreme Court.
so please feel freed to trash them again…

UR: We have the proof and mathematical certainty too.

K: no, you don’t…

UR: The reason most Americans don’t hear about it, is because Communists control the MSM, the same ones who support the Wuhan CCP Bio-terror attack on our nation and the world.

K: and here we go, you are part of the TIN FOIL HAT brigade in which everything is
a conspiracy…and why is that? because all you have are conspiracies… nothing more…

UR: Admit to this. Your side, servants of the CCP, unleashed Covid across the world, while you defend them, support them, and shill for them. How evil can you possibly be??
Rhetorical question, every Red-Blooded, True American, knows these answers.
[/quote]
K: more TIN FOIL HAT conspiracies…all you need to bring in is the people of
Atlantis or the friendly folks from Mars and your TIN FOIL HAT conspiracies are complete…

you got nothing but insane conspiracies that no one in their right mind believes…

if you were but a little less strident, you might actually get some sympathy for
being mentally deranged like Polish youth…as it is, you got nothing…

Kropotkin

You and your Communist scum are responsible for Burn-Loot-Murder which rampaged the country, innocent people and businesses, for months, toppled Statues and defamed US society.

You and your Communist scum defrauded the election, we have footage of the illegal ballots being carted from vans at 3 and 4am, along with mathematical proof of Dominion machine algorithms.

You and your Communist scum are against Liberty, banning political opposition, censoring speech, cancelling culture, doxxing and threatening average Americans, and ratcheting up the Civil War which will eventually come to ahead.

You and your Communist scum are basically traitors to this country and our people. You are not an American, in anyway shape-or-form. You are one of the many flag-burners. Karma is due for you and yours.

Insanity normalized:

[youtube]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AfvAkvEhDcE[/youtube]

K: yep, rational, logical, reasonable… I don’t think so… TIN FOIL HAT people of the world unite…

Kropotkin

You’re a fucking liar:

[youtube]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5nTyCiZFztw[/youtube]

[youtube]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LKrL9GO1JuA[/youtube]

Justice will come for you traitors.

K: still trying to pretend that youall didn’t try to overthrow the Government?

and over 200 right wing “patriots” are being charged with a wide variety of
charges to that effect… of attempting to overthrow the government…

and how many people on the left were charged with anything after BLM?

Actually more people on the right were charged with violence during the BLM
marches then anyone on the left because the right instigated most of the violence
during those marches… but of course that is inconvenient to your attempt at
a “violence on the left” narrative…

every single intelligence agency in America has labeled the greatest terrorist threat
to America is the far right terrorists, not BLM not Al Qaeda, not ISIS, not even
the terrifying Girls scouts of America, but far right TERRORISTS…

but hay, let pretend otherwise…with your demonstratively false BLM narrative…

the right wing tried to overthrow the government and your pretending otherwise
isn’t going to change that…

Kropotkin

I’m finished tolerating your lies, flag-burner.

UR: “I’m finished tolerating your truths, flag -burner”

K: there fixed it for you…

Kropotkin

You’re a liar, Kropotkin, and you need to accept this.

“and how many people on the left were charged with anything after BLM?”

So people participating in a riot, if they are not caught and arrested, are justified, according to you.

This is why you’re mentally insane and deranged.

Accept what you just said.

This is why you’re mentally retarded Kropotkin. Normally I don’t enjoy picking on retards and morons, but for you I need to make an exception, because your lies and perverted brain are damaging the integrity of this country. You are complicit in the systemic lies and Communist takeover.

What you just said, and admitted to, was that rioting is okay and morally justifiable if you are not caught. Your words, not mine. Now, to those in the Political Center, you are easily exposed. Anytime you try to say something extensive, rational, or make a feeble attempt at philosophical argument, you admit to slights like these and more. I, and those others who are keen on this forum, see right through you and know you for what you are, a feeble-minded Commie shill, living a life of luxury in San Francisco, coddled like a baby for your entire life.

A degenerate, lowlife hippy who never had to work a hard days work in his entire life.

You, and many other domestic terrorists on this forum, need to begin taking responsibility for your lies and the irreparable damage you have caused and done this country.

You are on the Wrong side of history, and I pray Justice will not show mercy to you and your kind.

[youtube]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kc5qC1CIjt0[/youtube]

Let’s examine the above.

See how the crowd is whipped into a great Frenzy when Trump arrives? Do you see the unwavering and loyal adulation, the zealotry? Do you know why you (Kropotkin) hate this so much? Because love is not an emotion that resonates with you. There is no person like this on the Liberal-Left-Communist side. There is no love for one-another there, only hatred, resentiment, anxiety, hostility, and fear. The Left hate this country and its people. The Right love this country and its people. That’s as simple as we can get.

You cannot prove me wrong. You can try, but your efforts are always so feeble and pathetic, why bother? Why waste time with you, and your resentment? You have not positive energy or force on your far-left faction in this country. You are allied with foreign countries and agendas. You hate America, and everything good and holy this country stood for, stand for, or ever will be imbued with.

K: you might be wearing your TIN FOIL HAT just a bit too tight…you still haven’t
acknowledge the coup attempt… you know where the right tried to overthrow the government…
you know broke laws, killed policemen, severely hurt hundreds of policemen…
violated the constitution… add to the fact, fact, that the intelligence
community holds that the greatest threat to America today is right wing
terrorism… fact…

where Timothy McVeigh is your hero…
and you probably have a poster of him on your wall…

where hundreds of your fellow right wingers are being held on a multitude of
felony charges during the attempted overthrow of the Government…

so, good ahead… explain how the coup attempt wasn’t a right wing attack
upon America, the constitution and the rule of law?

I’ll wait… because all you will do is personally attack me and anyone who
disagrees with you… such a sad state of affairs when you can’t even
hold one, one conversation without insulting someone…

Kropotkin

You keep saying “TIN FOIL HAT” as-if that’s a legitimate address to anything I’ve ever written.

BLM was not and is not a Conspiracy. It happened.

The election fraud is not a Conspiracy. It happened.

China Communist Party intentionally releasing Covid into the US is not a Conspiracy. It happened.

Of course, you are so detached from reality, that convincing you is a minor detail. Your mind is full of mud, pointless going circles with you, moron.

K: ummm, where to begin? the election fraud is a conspiracy, not rooted in facts,
the Chinese communist party intentionally releasing covid, hate to tell you but conspiracy,
The Clinton’s killing anyone, conspiracy… in fact, you don’t tell us your principles or values,
you tell us the latest and greatest conspiracy… of the week…hence the TIN FOIL HAT…
and that is all you got… conspiracies and lies…and of course BLM happened as did
the coup attempt to overthrow the government… I will happily concede the fact of BLM if
you will concede the fact of the right wing coup attempt to overthrow the government…

Kropotkin