define “roentgen”

X
Ray

okay

prolly part of what burned my grandpa’s face at the end of the war

which he survived

as a 28 year old who married my 15 year old grandma

they stayed married their whole lives

he had really bad ptsd from being a p.o.w.

he became an accountant & a preacher

side note :slight_smile:

Recall a reference of ideas as sounding atypical.
…better to conceive than to see.

Ideas that do not refer to preset concepts…

…if you do not wish to see them…

…confirmation bias will block you from conceiving.

But it can be hard to kick against the place-holding/-preparing double-edged goads.

Course it makes a huge difference if those goals are goaded over an indescribably subtly programmed difference, where the horizon appears to drop over the edge

Just saying

There is no edge.

excepting all apparrences(ed)

Define the edge.

Ol’ gran dad tilde me the edge being where one can stare into an abysmal depth, where the same one or it’s artificially simulated nemesis can bravely stare into without that other being not at all taken back , or …nonplussed

Oh, that edge.

I dunno, man. I didn’t see an enemy to the real me… just to the dead leaves stunting my growth. As Arc brought up in the other thread.

I was pruned back heavily, but he ain’t done with me yet.

I have a feeling “the abyss gazes also…“ is Nietzsche’s “be careful that the light in you is not darkness“ (Jesus).

Can not be the grey mix is variable but usually a unit away from the black and the white, that unit is is plenty snuff to keep them at bay, although the black would live to absorb the absolute, but my, it would choke on it and it would release it as if that bit was potentionally absolutely absolved.

I’m not totally sure I’m tracking, but it reminds me of a Martin Luther quote.

“The Old Adam is drowned in baptism, but that jackass is a good swimmer.”

dangit

fb.watch/o84GpNk9y1/?mibextid=v7YzmG

related: ilovephilosophy.com/viewtopic.p … 0#p2908300