Tentative and Tab

Yes, it’s me

Tent and I have remained close over the years. Sadly he passed away last year, and wanted some of you old timers to know. Such a lovely and cranky old guy. He will be missed.

Also, please let me know if anyone has heard from Tab. The earthquake in Turkey has me concerned. I contacted him but never got a response. Such a nightmare.

XO

I’m curious where Kriswest went…seems like her and Faust couldn’t take the strain of ILP and gave up.

Faust came by for a day or two last year though, didn’t say too much.

_
Tent will be sorely missed… we had very similar world/political views, he and I.

…a decent moral guy, with decent moral values, which were eschewed on here by many.

May he Rest in Peace… [-o<

Kriswest sent a one liner about 5 years ago they live in a rular area in the Notthwest blissfully biding their time, may have been longer since

well that sucks

You made your sons run laps or something & said “a little dab’ll do ya” … and I did same when my boys got to be that age.

Hard to believe tentative is gone. Oughtist posted somewhat recently but didn’t see my PM.

Bessy : Are you really there?
Or is this an old zombie thread?

Hey Dan! You still around,eh? Yup. It’s really Yomama! Hope you’re doing well. :heart:

Yes.

My life has been good lately :
I moved out of a group home into a shared accomidations.
I’ve been here for a few years, but eventually Edward
plans to sell the place. So I am presently looking for
an indie apartment kind of situation.
Since long ago, i joined the LDS/Mormon church.
I been cooking a variety of fine foods.
I am working on a new album.
It has like 6 short songs so far.

My LDS friends are friendly and nice,
but they are so busy with work that we don’t get
to visit each other very much.

That’s my update for now.

That saddens me, I wondered why he wasn’t answering emails, but he said he was struggling. Nice to know that you also had more contact with him as well. He used down time in the pawn shop to write on ILP but at some time lost interest.

I also lost contact with Tab around the same time and had no idea of how to reach him. I would also like to know that he is alright.

Although I haven’t been around, I have been following the progress (or lack of it) on ILP and am glad to see that the aggressives have moved on, but still I’m not sure about posting on subjects. I’m in contact with Felix who is okay and Ierellus, who has had some trials lately.

Look after yourselves!

Well, God does still work in mysterious ways.

This thread reminds me of my sixties graduating class, been negotiating a reunion back in Minneapolis, but never having seen them since, and these back and forth’s are some kind of test to see what reality done to me, they all pretty up the peeridge scale so far let down, don’t meet standards I guess, and everyonceinawhile notified this and that dying, sad
Pleased to meet ya them not that kind and think of it some very few called each other best friend especially a cat named Craig Lindsey rip

_
The ‘Tab’ silence, doesn’t sound good… :neutral_face:

I miss Tentative and hope Tab is all right. Two especially good people!

_
I miss Ierrellus, when he doesn’t post…

I miss MagsJ and Irrelus when they don’t post here

Are you girls crying over tab?
The Anlgo-Turk, hippie?.
More Turk than Anglo.

Do you kiss his social platitudes and charming repartee?
Women…sheeesh…
Was it not his long charcoal mane?

Ha!!
Fuckin’ women!
The dude was an idiot…but he was good looking.
What does it matter to you women, right?
:wink:

Not a damned up thing honestly I came in when he wen he went out can not brag bout getting to know him none.

Although there was some sound off about him when someone think back in 2005 or around there named him ‘tabby’ not sure about that permutation when talking about perceptions. Or essential situations. Be as it may , one thing about ILP the depth of volumes and volumes rests on some bottom of encryption, like the titanic , figuratively left unexplored with authors like xunzian, Satyr and other hidden gems at the bottom of the see, languishing all that wasted orgasmic energy.

The archives have become a veritable waste dump filled with missed opportunities, rejection slips, Freudian ecenomic ballasts that failed to up load all the lost fortunate ones who self monocled as the best minds of our generation.

I am sad to learn of this, and sorry that I am almost a year late. I knew Tent here, and joined his excellent but short-lived Acme Philosophy, and then ended up being co-moderator with him when we both returned.

I think of him often, because I have a beautiful wooden bowl he made and gave me as a prize for a contest on Acme:
2.JPG

Unfortunately we didn’t keep in touch, and I hadn’t spoken to him in years, and best I can tell, our last interaction was acrimonious (he was in the right).
I didn’t learn everything he tried to teach me, but I learned some of it. I’m glad to have known him.