The conclusion/There is No point

Please answer the question:

If Satanism is based of the word Satan only because it means adversary/opponent in some ancient hebrew definition, then why did they not simply call it adversaritism, or something similar (possibly basing it off a more neutral latin word, which is more common)?

I could make a belief called LaskoIsAFoolism, and define it as the belief that sugar is the nectar of the greek gods. That would have absolutely nothing to do with you either, now would it?

(Emphasis added by me)

I’ve come to the conclusion that it is futile to argue with you for it seems no matter what one says in regards to you Iron Dog your excuses and personal pride seem to get in the way of the arguement as it is also you who seems to not know what you speak of. I’m done with this conversation as it has died long ago and only continues because of incapable minds like yourself. I know what your next post will say in regards to this and will go along the lines of what you said to Dr. S,

“Get out of here then, because obviously your incapable of understanding my infinite knowledge of the universe” attitude. Good bye and good luck with your small minded trash talk on subjects you know nothing about.

There is no need for that type of thing lasko!

While I’m not taking as strong a stance as Lasko, I have to agree with the spirit of his post. You are doing the same things that I’m complaining about in the Karma thread. You are saying and claiming things that only you know and don’t really go into. That smacks of bullsit or the inability to communicate.

I remain full of hope.

Monsuer Zenith
Are you simple?
I have asked plenty of times “What do you want to know, ask away”

Instead of assumptions , test my metal then , ask me to answer something.

I am now asking how you arrived at your conclusions.

Zenith
I arrived at my conclusions because first of all I experienced them in my private life and secondly I learned a lot about religions and spiritual movements.

Please ellaborate on your experiences and what kind of religious and spiritual movements you have encountered. You have shown no conclusion unless we can hear from you what kind of conclusions in your personal experiences you have… concluded.

Lasko
I have grown tired of you. I said before to scram. You are not someone I like. I will answer only to people I like. If you are interested you can read the replies I give to them .
But I have already seen that my time Is wasted on you so thats that finished.

Go on, beat it then lasko. Why you still here? I will only reply to people I like. You are not one of them. You are too hot tempered, and rude. So go away.

Its pretty sad when I contribute to a conversation in a very subtle and quiet literally ethical fashion and you still cannot come up with a good answer to anything, you merely put it off as if I’m attacking you you sad excuse for a human. Please if you are so logical answer my question as to your personal experiences, or have you merely made them up? And in fact you actually have none.

Go on , you vile rude person. Take your foul mouth elsewhere , a place where they love and enjoy talk that is crude. You foul mouthed imbecile.

You have shown me Iron Dog, that you are a liar.

You have shown me and various others that you have no opinion, you only agree with others, and when people question you in a logical manner you attack them and tell them to scram because why?

Because you have no logical manner and have no experiences you say you have. You are but a small minded (as you would say) imbicile (as you would say as well) who has no sense of anything. You take past quotes and throw them into a mumbles invention of illogical statements and then when someone questions those… you say refer to my other letters your fool! You are but a simple minded ill tempered imbicile, so Scram! Beat It!

You make only yourself look stupid in those comments Iron Dog, you have shown no contribution to anything in this Forum so it is you my dear friend that should Scram and be off to your cardboard box that you came from.

No I tell you to scram because you say nasty things. You are an so childish when things are not going your way it seems. And you have time after time resorted to name calling and aggressive sordid comments. How silly.

You cant even control yourself and your crude instincts. I made an attempt at answering things for you beginning in " new philosophy". But as You can see from the dates on the posts you sent me, you insisted on just writing in to display how vulgar you were.

It is there in plain writing. And you expect me to believe I should trust your opinion, that you are educated, when you talk like that? You stupid imbecile. Away with you. Away!

I find it rather interesting that you seem to be saying I’m making vulgar comments on the “New philosophy” thread though I have not, I have actually only contributed to the conversation in that thread… and yet once again you flee from the present conversation and cry about the world crashing around you. I’m done with you on this conversation, and walk away with victory in hand you small child.

You showed your true colors in the thread “satanism” and in “satanists are fools”. You exposed yourself for the crude vulgar yong lad that you are. You were trapped by your own stupidity!!