the coup attempts aren't over

Already done above four times. Your reading skills are shit. Russia hoax, falsified impeachment attempt, stolen election, second falsified impeachment attempt in the works.

I’m sure you have a personal definition of coup, it’s just not a Constitutional one as far as I can tell.

Here’s an indicator if someone is brainwashed:

See if their arguments with align with posters on TheDonald.win.

You will notice many arguments posted there mirror that of Gloom, Wendy, Urwrong, Zero, Pedro, Obsrvr and others. It’s clear where they are getting their information from.

Arguing with the brainwashed is an exercise in futility.

And if you don’t believe me, I’ll start a separate thread that demonstrates as much.

What is in the constitution about coups?

You may be right. Then redefining what a coup is needs to be amended in the constitution that those who falsely accuse in a conspiratorial fashion to unseat any elected official by legal means that are unfounded thus failing, should be held accountable for high treason. I may need to add this to your amendments thread.

I admit, not official coups as defined in terms of violence described in both the constitution and the online definition.

An amendment needs to be made for the non violent conspiratorial attempts to overthrow a government or its elected officers.

Number 1, the patriot act should be torn up, under it any felony can constitute terrorism.

Number 2, the patriot act also applies to Antfia/BLM.

I haven’t looked into this, so I’m not sure if that’s the case, but in any case the key word there is some, or rather a few of them were supposedly found with zip ties, not all of them.

G: I don’t see it that way.
Some of them were protesting for greater rights, others were looting, rioting, and terrorizing for greater rights, or just for the hell of it.

K: and you can’t see it that way because you are so tied up into your
dogma’s…you cannot escape your own mental viewpoint…where you see
all other actions within your viewpoints/dogma’s…bob does something…
and does it fit within your own construct of being human?
so for example, in your world view… black people are bad…
and so anything a black person does is bad… regardless of what
it is…

so until you become open to how you look at the world,
you will be dominated by dogmas that confirm your own biases
and prejudices

until you see how your dogma’s are preventing you from seeing the actions the other
day as they are, an attempt to overthrow the govenrment…

K: the agenda of the left and the right were/are completely different
and that makes a difference…

G: I disagree.
I think conservatives have a better case to make for being oppressed than blacks.

K: and we have an early entrant into the “dumbest statements of the year” already…
really… really, that conservatives have a
“a better case to make for being oppressed then blacks”

K:under the law, violence can have different meanings…
for example, killing someone under self defense is a whole
different beast then killing someone over revenge or or for money…
or OVERTHROWING THE GOVERNMENT…
the reason for violence can and does change the way the law looks at it…

G: In modern America, under no circumstances should you be able to get away with arson, assault, looting, murder and vandalism, end of story, it’s not like the blacks were being chased down by the KKK, there was no immediate threat, there’s no long term threat either, not that a long term threat would justify arson and so on, blacks are a protected class.

K: your white privilege is showing…there is an immediate threat to blacks from
the cops… hence the entire point of the BLM movement… there is a short term
and long term threat to blacks and that is the police…it isn’t the KKK to which
I am sure the cops of the south belong to, but if blacks were so protected then
why are they sent to jails in larger percentage and why are they shot many more
times then whites and why are they sentence to far longer jail terms then whites?

Your believe in complete and utter nonsense… only you aren’t smart enough to see it…

Kropotkin

Thanks for making me look at the definition, dOOd.

I thought a coup was any proven attempt to overthrow the government through any means.

The main idea of the coup is to overthrow the government, the means violent. Need a new word for a non violent coup.

White conservatives riot in a single building, for a single day, and 3 of them were killed by officers for it.
Black anti-white, misandrist Marxists murder, loot, beat up thousands of people and burn thousands of federal, state, county and private buildings for 7 months, and how many of them were killed by officers for it?
Proportionally, extremely few and extremely far in between.
All they accomplished, other than terrorizing millions of Americans, was demonstrating to anyone who doesn’t have the blinders on, how much of a protected class they are.

Post the stats of police murdering unarmed blacks and whites. Show me by the numbers how great the threat is PK.

So when conservatives commit a bit of vandalism inside the capitol building, they’re trying to takeover the federal government, but when Antifa/BLM burns down and seizes state and municipal government buildings, and police stations, and neighborhoods, armed with assault rifles in some cases, they’re not trying to takeover state and municipal governments?
Remember the Republic of CHAZ/CHOP in Seattle Washington?
What the hell was that?
Summer of love right?
Just some kids having a good time?
Not in any way a coup?
What a fucking joke.

Who has her laptop…the Swamp?

What is the definition of a war criminal and terrorist? Nobody has been charged of anything, let alone found guilty.

I’m oppressed, therefore I get to burn down someone’s small business, or loot it, or beat up the owner.
Wow, that’s some oppression there.

If Trump wanted a coup, he would have asked for it and directed the 500,000 people to take the Capitol and none of the elected officials inside the capitol or security would be alive today. It would be over since Trump is commander in chief of the military and even if the opposing Democrat local police tried to intervene, they wouldn’t have succeeded against those numbers with hundreds of thousands more patriots coming in waves to assist.

Were they burning and looting people’s cars, homes and small businesses in self-defense too?
Is everything self-defense when you’re black?
Is rape self-defense?

Did thousands of innocent people deserve to have their neighborhoods burned to the ground, because oppression?
No, every neighborhood deserves to be protected, no matter what.
And where were democrats?
For about 7 months they were silent, they stood down, they let it happen, they defended the rioters.

[youtube]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=W-zb58uiFjU[/youtube]

In some cases they even aided, abetted and participated in the chaos.

K: ahhh, so 5 people dying isn’t a “violent coup?” over 50 capital cops hurt or needing
hospitalization isn’t “violent?” damage and vandalism to the capital… you admitted
that Pelosi laptop was taken… ummmm, I hate to see your definition of “violence”…
if this is a “non-violent coup”

Kropotkin

alas, I must work now… I am out for most likely this week around here…

knock yourself out…

Kropotkin

That’s my point. Trump could have done those things…and is still the commander in chief of the military. But he didn’t. He said he’d march with them…but instead slunk off to the White House. So this was considerably less a coup than a mob of fulminating right wing fanatics/thugs who, in fact, did not even come remotely close to “overthrowing the government”.

Trump is no doubt drawn and quartered here. A part of him would like to pull out all stops to stay in power. But that comes down to the extent to which he really is able to draw significant support from the military and paramilitary forces at his command. The mob that stormed the Capitol was no where near in that category.

On the other hand, there’s 2024. He could run again. Or Don Jr. or Ivanka could run. So: If he goes too far now, that might be jeopardized.

Right?