the coup attempts aren't over

Gloom, the people we are arguing with have an inner sense of self righteousness that excuses all sorts of evil(like their supporting the people who try to burn people alive, so much evil has come out of the “peaceful protests” it would probably take weeks to list every incident, thousands upon thousands of people injured or killed, they excuse and rationalize) in the name of justice.

Show me the huge numbers of injustice. Police interactions vs. unarmed deaths Shock me to my senses.

People need to wake up.
Not all democrats, but the democratic party as a whole, are sending you a clear message.
That it’s okay for Antifa/BLM to burn down your neighborhood at whim, under the guise of social justice.
They are complicit in terrorism.
Meanwhile republicans as a whole, while miles away from perfect, comparatively, under Trump at least, are the party of law and order.
When conservatives riot, they get quashed, fast.
Antifa/BLM?
They’ve got carte blanche.
I mean what do you do with that?
Is there a point of always playing by the rules when the opposition often refuses to?
There may be times and places where conservatives want to bend, or break the rules too, just throwing that out there.

The US Special Forces - according to Gen McInerney.

That explains why they immediately banned Mr Trump from Twitter. Now they have completely removed Parlor from all servers (about 400) - “1st Amendment be damned”

Ms Pelosi needs to push the impeachment through so that Mr Biden can grant her and the entire DNC staff amnesty in the same way Mr Obama granted amnesty to Hillery Clinton and her associates.

The question remains as to whether the Senate has time to hold an impeachment trial before Jan 20th.

Again:

So, why don’t we take your arguments here to a new thread and explore them more rigorously. Given the areas that interest me here…

…along with the areas that interest you.

Same challenge to Wendy and Observr.

Come on, here is your chance to finally demonstrate just how shallow the arguments I make in my signature threads are.

Nobody is making that argument. You have enough strawmen to start a mail-order business for farmers.

Can you tell me how many “neighborhoods burned to the ground?”

If it was a coup, it wouldn’t’ve been dozens of unarmed, unorganized jokers, it would’ve been thousands of armed, organized militiamen, they would’ve captured the capitol building, massacred or taken congressmen hostage, and the Trump administration would’ve done everything in its power to somehow persuade the military or a faction of it to join in the coup.
It was not a coup, it was a predominantly peaceful protest, with some disruption and rioting.
By mischaracterizing it as a coup, dems, RINOs and Never Trumpers are in fact trying to stage yet another coup of their own, a coup by fraud.

Another point of view:

npr.org/2021/01/07/95456849 … nforcement.
politifact.com/article/2021 … ssault-co/

Alternate spins, sure. But alternate facts?

The establishments knows exactly what they’re doing, they’ve declared war on Trump, not because of anything illegal or unconstitutional, but because they feel threatened by his nationalist policies, and they will use any means at their disposal, including violating the constitution and law, in order to remove him.
Unfortunately many of the masses haven’t figured this out, and may never.
Many of them have blind faith in the establishment.
They hate individualism, and populist democracy, they will be lead by the establishment off a cliff.

They tried to use Russiagate, a disproven conspiracy theory, to remove him.
They tried to use Kristine Blasey Ford to remove Kavanaugh, even tho she had absolutely no evidence she ever even met Kavanaugh, not a shred.
And it goes on and on, the scamdemic, the race riots, what many if not most republicans believe was a stolen election, and now mischaracterizing the capitol building protest as a coup.
Should be obvious to everyone by now what they’re doing.
They’re at war with, not only the Trump admin, but with the American people in general.
They unleashed their Antifa/BLM goon squad on the American people.
They’re terrorists, and what goes around comes around.
Whatever harm befalls them, they had coming.

how was russiagate disproven?

They had the best investigators in the world at their disposal, if they can’t find anything, in all likelihood it’s because there’s nothing to be found.

i think there is a lot of stuff still redacted and some of it is a result of that info pointing toward active investigations. they certainly found obstruction of justice, time will tell whether that obstruction was effective. manafort definitely contacted kilimnik about “getting whole” with deripaska, and mcconnell definitely allowed a vote that lifted sanctions on rusal, and rusal definitely invested big in a new aluminum plant in mcconnells home state.

That’s probably the case.

Black people, or white people supposedly on black people’s behalf, don’t get to attack white people or randos for being white people or randos under any circumstances.
If some group says they do, then that group is inciting a race war.
And that’s what dems did, they’re guilty of inciting, aiding, abetting and carrying out racial violence.
Under no circumstances will I accept that black or white men on their behalf can attack me, my people or our shit.
In absence of police presence, we oughta do whatever’s necessary to defend ourselves, including returning violence with violence.

You just saw a video clip of Chris Cuomo saying just that.
Conservatives and others have to be peaceful, but BLM doesn’t, racial justice warriors can commit violence.
And that’s what dems all over the country did, they ignored, excused and defended the violence, they withdrew funds from the police as the riots and terrorism spread, they limited what police could do.
That makes the democratic party, as a whole, complicit in rioting and terrorism.

Here in this thread, Pk excused the riots due to the injustice they represent which is based on the oppression of blacks through the systemic racism and police brutality presently existing throughout this country.

How many cities (with multiple neighborhoods in each) had fiery riots? I’ll look into that on the site, populist.press, where they have catalogued every violent Democrat driven video. I’ll report back after.

Americans might want to keep their emergency radios handy.

I believe the claim was that neighborhoods were “burned to the ground.” I’d like evidence of a neighborhood that burned to the ground, not a riot involving a fire incident.