The "Dean theorem"

What do you think of the Australian philosopher colin leslie deans theorem

My question is, why is this in the natural sciences forum?

“True” and “truth” have nothing to do with science. Science is concerned with data, facts and conclusions drawn from such.

“True” and “truth” are nothing more than hypothetical abstracts that end in a value judgment entirely possessed within the domain of the singular observer. Ergo, essentially invalid, as no facts are required to create “true” or “truthful” statements.

His theorem is inadequate, or your interpretation of such is inadequate.

Dean does not understand Godel’s work, it’s obvious. Dean does not understand math. He’s jamming a square peg into a round hole and doesn’t realize it.

SCIENCE

MATHS

see the book
http://gamahucherpress.yellowgum.com/books/philosophy/irrationaity.pdf

ABSURDITIES OR MEANINGLESSNESS
OR
IRRATIONALITY
IS NO HINDERANCE TO SOMETHING BEING ‘TRUE’:
RATIONALITY:
OR
FREEDOM FROM CONTRADICTION OR
PARADOX IS NOT A NECESSARY AND/OR SUFFICENT CONDITION FOR ‘TRUTH’: MATHEMATICS AND SCIENCE EXAMPLES
BY
COLIN LESLIE DEAN
GAMAHUCHER PRESS, WEST GEELONG ,AUSTRALIA, 2003

the examples prove deans theorem

Dean is a moron.

but he has shown godel is invalid-for reasons you accept-which no one has done for 76 yrs
and his theorem is sound-based on the facts

It’s possible. But he’s still a moron. Moreover, no one would listen to him even if his ideas were original and correct…have you read my thread on grammar yet?

viewtopic.php?f=15&t=162207

and that shits you that a moron can prove godel invalid
dean is the champion of morons as he shows bad grammar has nothing to do with truth
all morons can now hold their heads up and use dean as a role model- he has sharfted the system and allowed the morons a ligitemate voice now

No, sad to say, your voice still is not L-E-G-I-T-I-M-A-T-E.

For Pete’s sake, dictionary.com is free.

well you have still not commented on the
“dean theorem”