The democrats now have control of the entire government.

To clarify, I was just pointing out that it would be a poetic ending based on Zero’s posts. If one has only had shit luck, of course it would fit that one would die just before getting to experience a turn in that luck. Naw mean?

Zero’s cool. Odd, but cool. You gotta have at least one curmudgeon bent on the world’s destruction.

dont deny it scumbag, u wished 4 his death, cuz thats how sick u r mentally

As my dad always said, nobody makes it out of this life alive!

And despite what these other plebs think, I hope you didn’t take my post as a threat, I just thought it morbidly humorous.

if the conservatives in america wanted to win then they should have offered policy that appeals to the majority of people

u r the pleb, pleb

ur the guy who is straight up brainwashed and triggered af right now that ur little idol lost and is going to be in trouble

math doesnt lie, its u who have been brainwashed, trump was right and still is, widespread voter fraud is true, msm is the enemy of the people

cnn was exposed months ago

you saying “math doesnt lie” is not proof of election fraud. you get that right?

It’s sad to see the magnitude of ignorance of urwrong …

Urwrong… if elections are being rigged … by definition of anyone who knows this topic, trumps was rigged as well.

You are obviously deeply confused about these things.

Right…

Can’t wait to find out how the majority of the country reacts when the democrats sells them out to the communist Chinese. :sunglasses: :laughing:

Right, like if Mao Zedong were around today he wouldn’t be demanding another “cultural revolution”. And a whole other “five year plan”.

Come on, China is now basically a state capitalist regime.

And the irony being that those like Trump actually envy the capacity of the government there [as with the government in Russia] to call the shots from on high.

Look, if Joe Biden and the Democratic establishment were really serious about human rights in China, they could demand that all American corporations cease and desist operations in that country until the government there stopped violating the “personal freedoms” of its citizenry.

I’ll start holding my breath.

Any number of reactionaries here want to squabble about Biden and China. About a leftist “globalist” agenda and a world run by the United Nations.

What utter hogwash. The “show me the money” nihilists that own and operate the global economy could not care less about the “superstructure”. As long is whatever it is allows them to call the shots regarding the quest for cheap labor, natural resources and markets. All that “means of production” stuff.

And, of course, here any number of the fulminating fanatics are also racist, hate the Jews, want to see the country return to the 1950s etc. Or reconfigured into one or another rendition of an Uberman world.

In other words, minds shallow practically beyond description.

On the other hand, admittedly, my own frame of mind is even grimmer.

Yes, China is basically a communist nation with a whole host of American capitalist corporations and conglomerates that have made it very wealthy the last four decades. In essence, China is state capitalism with a guiding communist aesthetic or ideology of which they want to install inside the United States. However, they want to reduce the United States role in the world that is completely subservient to China. :sunglasses:

trump owes like 400 million to the chinese and the note is coming due.

they probably already own all your mineral rights and your fishing rights and all that
the world is china’s bitch
china is like the ancient demon that some idiot villain in a movie or game summons to do his bidding
and then the demon once unleashed goes like bitch do you think this is about you? and eats him

Oh, there’s definitely a demonic entity in charge of China but the answer or riddle behind that would shock most people and even if they knew the truth they would choose not to believe it anyways. :sunglasses:

maybe biden will nuke them

lol biden?

“China to overtake US as world’s biggest economy by 2028, report predicts. China will overtake the US as the world’s biggest economy before the end of the decade after outperforming its rival during the global Covid-19 pandemic, according to a report”

will be funny at the olympics
to hear the americans chanting
number two! number two!

USSA! USSA! USSA! :sunglasses: :laughing:

does anyone even watch the olympics?