THE ENVIRONMENT

this is american you dont always get to pick and choose what you want to do so just watch unless youre afraid that theres a 27 second clip of giuliani that might make you feel embarassed to be on his side

again that was funny

But I like how Giuliani is fit to demolish you commies in court. I don’t have 27 seconds or 5 seconds or 1 second for commie smartass propagandists who never were in a street fight.

bruh theyve lost like 30 cases in a week lol

Like I said, you obviously didn’t watch the video.

but i really did

We have gotten major decisions our way. And the whole process is only just starting.

best of luck

We won’t need it.

i remember when everyone thought oj was gonna go to prison and then he didnt

Just like Democrats are so sure Biden will be president.

because he won by, as trump described it in 2016…a landslide.

georgia certifies its results tomorrow

Yo they can certify whatever they want, shit’s already in the hands of the Supreme Court.

I couldn’t sleep.

Any takers?

For the science?

Come on man, I just want to know what this mysterious “scientific consensus” is surrounding.

its not tho

Let’ talk again in a month.

maybe if im not busy pouring into the streets to defend democracy

Shit why wait. You can go in front of your nearest elections authority right now and stage a protest.

too lazy stakes not high enough they are building the stage for bidens inauguration in front of the white house now lol trump has to look at it every day and hes hiding from the media and having twitter fits late and night and twitter keeps fact checking him its hilarious

Yeah, you all commies are suckers for a show.