The Harmonic Triads

You are so lucky your Harmonic Triads have been validated by Careless…it’s those damn Ven Diagrams of yours.
They deserve to remain out of ILP’s Rant section in its internationally coveted place in ILP’s ‘philosophy’ section.
Congratulations, you’ve been validated by the highest of all earthly authorities, my dear.
But the Time Lord is not defeated.
I exist outside your earthly dimensions.

Sorry, Meno_.

in sum
3B283E43-CB5E-420E-BCC3-BEBC02B954A8.jpeg

blue: first/only
red: best
yellow: genuine

Value-Ought-Is Distinction (The Three Fallacies)
ilovephilosophy.com/viewtopic.php?f=1&t=198638

just because you can doesn’t mean you should — efficiency (blue) isn’t the whole thing

but also, just because it feels good (red) doesn’t mean it IS good

you need BOTH to keep it real (yellow) and not lose yourself or the other beyond recognition — which is hell

editing the above to this:

just because you can (you have muscle might, money might, or mind might) doesn’t mean you should — efficiency (blue) isn’t the whole thing

but also, just because it feels good doesn’t mean it IS good — pleasure (red) isn’t the whole thing

you need BOTH to keep it real (yellow) PLUS not losing yourself or the other beyond recognition — the first rule of any legit game is treat the other as self — rules that don’t pivot self=other describe scams, not games — rules/rulers (yellow) aren’t the whole thing

question:
ilovephilosophy.com/viewtopic.p … 7#p2924837

follow up question:
ilovephilosophy.com/viewtopic.p … 7#p2925257

stuff ilovephilosophy.com/viewtopic.p … 4#p2925624

Updating the stuff referred to in this document to align with the below image:
docs.google.com/document/d/1aFv … QAXlY/edit
45A1E21E-BBE9-4E70-9A33-86A0126D9E0A.jpeg

oh… and this. Work in progress. I thought I already shared it. Can’t find it.

Need a logic, maybe math, tutor.

¡eep!

What’s physics ethics without logic part?

A triad has all the parts. It’s like I said in the other thread. If you have one, you have all. If one is missing, they all fall.

Like a house of cards.

No but like in a venn diagram there is the part that touches nothing then the part that touches one then the part that touches both others.

What is the part where physics and ethics overlapp outside logice?