The Harmonic Triads

I almost 100% guarantee that even if I gave copilot everything I have, what they spit out would not be accessible to someone who wants to misuse it. You have to have your cognitive distortions untangled or you will blind yourself from seeing it.

Just a hunch.

Ichthus, I have my own lines.

I’m trying to help you get it to give you an output that at least has understood the concept.

Is that what you thought I was looking for?

That’s disappointing.

You’re not the first person either. A concept that gives power.

If you want power, pick up an engineering journal.

The cognitively distorted want power. The undistorted know what real power is and want to explore and enjoy it forever.

The risk of thinking you’re one or the other is great.

Listen, just forget I said anything.

What do you want? Why do you think I want what you don’t?

What am I supposed to be forgetting right now? Don’t think about a blue elephant.

oh, by the way, I’m working on something crazy and it’s too bad you don’t wanna help me with it.

…well I mean… y’know…

what is it…?

it’s too crazy right now

here’s a hint, though:

I’m spent. Tired to the bone of the soul.

Rest.

This is play. When it wears you out, it’s supposed to be a good tired. When it creeps you out, it’s supposed to be a good scary. Philosophy is an extreme mental sport.

Only those who misuse it or divorce science from it get drained in an unhealthy way.

The rest of us always return.

You’ve been listening to way too much of people like this fool & Brian & all the rest who sound like clones of each other, haven’t you?

Please translate. He’s not being serious, right? He’s spouting bullshit on purpose, right? For over half an hour???

Shooot I do that, nm,

No haha cmon.

I’m tired because life is tiring.

I’ve been up north too long. I’m so close to my goal I can taste it, but my bones are disintegrating.

If you ever ran a long distance race, you are supposed to go all out the last 100 meters. But, if you ran it right, that means somehow managing to stay on your feet.

The Triad is very good, there’s no doubt about it.

If I understand where you’re going, I would look also to understand and incorporate confusion.

You have to do crazy stuff to start to be able to disambiguate… you have to test its limits as synonymous with any field you can look at. You have to try to break it, and only keep what doesn’t break. It’s like learning how to walk. Mentally. …with practical ramifications.

Hey, you stole my metaphor before I even said it.

Thanks for the tip, player.

Agreed, but living through it is different.

Yes. What you just read was mere words, goofy.

You guys got any tips in mere words… having so obviously lived through it before and come out believing in the retrograde consequences of Mercury, and speaking a bunch of other gibberish (please tell me that’s a joke)?

No mercurial words enough to describe the elan of what is meant, for elan controls or subsumes both, to a place one can’t return twice.

Is that the Sapir Whorf of elan?

Maybe it’s this sort of tug between three ends of a rope lol.

I’m burning the candle at three ends, man.