yellow: the medium shapes the message
red: the elan is the message
blue: use determines yada yada (the game thingy … Wittgenstein)
the fact of how it gets lodged/stored/encoded in our structure, and therefore how it gets unlocked/recalled/decoded is the whole embodied cognition, connectionism thingy [and how every animal/machine… whether their language is non-creative or creative—has a default/hardware “starter” dictionary… put there by original personhood/programmer(s)] — and that’s a totally separate issue from the communicator who has the same thing going on with their structure — and why miscommunication either due to misrepresentation on the part of the communicator or misinterpretation on the part of the receiver or both … happens
Wish upon a star I couldn’t have known that without the evolutionary auto mechanism replanned Apparently, but planning never an internally drawn functional medium.
Some do function like that, but by a design?
Where the designer and its product boils down to mere reflective triadic representation more by chords than colors. That question breezed through a now apparently defensive posture related to the turn, subsuming the dynamics, by a thin sheet of intuition. So we agree, on that stage.
No but I ain’t it. Although we synchrd on many a thing, but try not to reflect that reductive conclusion , but live by a chord , rather by the sword that Hermes cut poor Medusa/Minerva.
There is more alike between these two goddesses than mere resemblances, their more familiarity comes from being two temple guardians or something.
About Jason, as each went by on a previous incarnation, he was less disparaging, but the that comes as time catches us frozen.
Tell you what, I really know you somewhat by now, not to tell you about cramming if you hadn’t attended most of the lectures and playing the ketchup game. (Red fake ire, blue green a relaxing earth hue, but watch out of the blac/white middle: it’s politically inspired, and details the moral overtones to ethical middle; that’s a potentially subversive political ploy, trying to irrelevant any tone of true green turf mixed with the dizzying aforementioned azure mixture.
And coming to the stretch it’s difficult not to avoid the mystic in the prophesy warning of overload in turns. It’s really bizarre how people get to without a clue.
It’s a little less crazy now. Nothing I’m doing is new. If it was new, you would have cause for concern.
All I’m basically doing is disambiguation. Like I’ve said since I first rejoined back when … I think it was Lorikeet… said something about liking patterns… I’m detangling.
Currently revising a new sheet & doc of logics laws/rules/formal fallacies (drawing connections between different logics), revising an old doc of fallacies, emphasis on existential import and fallacy, and unity-in-distinction (focus: is △ ought △ value). Always currently.
Every time I work on it it feels like I’m getting closer. But I’ve been doing this for years. I’ve been zooming in on a fractal.
Animals/machines that only see when something moves, but can’t remember ****, can’t predict the next move.
If you remember ****, you know where the next move is gonna be based on the previous moves… or at least you can guess.
The motor neurons have to communicate with the part that remembers.
Thales noted something similar when he was saying that we can rotate objects with our mind, even though we are not moving, and the object is not moving.
In other words, this is about quality and abstraction as hypothesis.
Selection gets you the moment—you got nothing else without quality and being. Throw in quality and being and THEN you have process.