The Information of Meaning

True.but…& admittedly a good point however that point right now appears (to some or even me) as a series of concentric circles -all connected to like, diminishing to it. The difference is hidden in the architecture of illusion.

Don’t-----

People go running to the gates of wisdom, and then shy away like shoolboys when they reach it.

Am I at fault for making assumptions?

Maybe I am, who knows.

Wisdom is a mountain which peak you never reach.

Meno’s paradox? …but not the Idiots dilemma.

Little miniature abyss.

As for the trolls, Meno, not everything is a great mystery.

[youtube]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XYu7GfDe28Q[/youtube]

But the truth is that everybody has their own little secret garden of gold, even trolls.

THUS SPAKE THE PEZEROKLES

Ok Ya’ll u made yor Pont now live with it.can it be expanded without expansion? Or . can you begin to love facts to suit non existent meta for ?

what’s the meta for

spell it out in crayon

meta for invisibly descended point of con jecture.

Or in kerouaiken: accepting loss forever

That he was too a child there is no doubt. At all.

a backward look sometimes invites myopia or worse, much worse, but if u are drawn, irresistibly, by a high cause, then , ?

Reasonimg: it’s not a good idea either to under or over exposed in whether like this.

It’s a heatwave here.

What options resolve the loss in a way that does not potentially cause further loss or relational damage? I’ve left a trail of death behind me & I’m tryna turn over a new leaf.

I double dog dare ya, ya wussy.

It’s not that I lost my nerve, but my reason do bother me, so of course have to concede.

& that is in part to appease those who understand meno- Meno.

Was kid… ing. With whom? No freaking clue.

In all honesty, only Minerva could maybe tell.

saying that; again as truthfully as capable of; the measure of certainty is obviously from left out side of the fulcrum toward the right.

The right wins, and even if not; it does by default.

Do you want me on your scent or off your scent? Make up your mind, dude. Try being one person at a time. Stop spinning me around. Just leave it alone if you can’t do anything with it.

The answer is obvious…leaving 'it alone draws in both possibilities at once - alone is just as much a misnomer, so, scent away with a terrific dog keenness of a very fine and faithful dog - god.

If there is something like thT in any language or literature.

Course lassy classy all was comes back.

Gate er late er.

anubis

Oh yeah? How many fingers am I holding up in my head?

I don’t can’t but major premise and had I really known would have gone to Duke, but as it is, & here scratching head in still thick heat , but thinned somewhat in between the pockets :

er ist ene fogelmeistet? No that’s not …

Going or returning to st Petersburg?

Can tell u though guessing 2. Ok u either got me or got to me and it really matters not since to could be 1 or 3.

If it’s one it could be two, but if it’s three it could only be 1 or stay . 5 is one other, an wx communique a pretense may offense, or, stay .

Where you are.

No cigar for you, phony boy.

I was joshing for really how absurd can you get suggesting such preposterous idea?

The question is obviously one only a trickster or a talented scam artist could dream up, cause you can’t hold fingers in your head.

If that’s not right, may your characterization return to you like a boomerang.