The main reason I don't believe in God

Aside from my other threads on this subject… it’s actually more visceral than intellectual, when I figured out that sexual stratification causes almost all the suicide in the world and probably all the war, I found out that nobody had said it before me… not God, not some ancient extra-terrestrial… nobody. So I figured from this, that we haven’t been well raised or inspired well. None of those books channelled from spirits, none of it. The odds that someone wouldn’t say what even a Chimp knows throughout all human history strikes me as too absurd to allow for the idea of a creator.

Now I’ve mentioned that there are ways to get around this problem, which is to send everyone to 500 billion years of hell, and whoever created this species or interacted with it would get many trillions of years in hell… this is finite, so actually quite compassionate considering the magnitude of the gaffe.

I’m so sad there are only 19 views thus far… this is the best disproof of God I know. Oh well…

I don’t believe you can destroy either my soul or my body.
Therefor I do not fear you or your ideas.
500 billion years of hell? That is the idea of a mentally disturbed person.

The problem is that it’s an infinite cycle, which means infinite hell for some people. The actual problem is that there is only one sentence on earth that prevents war and suicide, “Sexual stratification causes war and suicide”, now if you say this to women they will either walk away, or if they don’t they will robotically definitely not have sex with you… this means all the assholes are the only ones with good memories in their skulls, which is eternal hell for the non-assholes. The happiest people on earth are the ones causing the most harm. So you have two problems… each person is casusing the suffering of everyone, so the multiplier for hell is the number of times you contradict yourself times the number of people, and you have to break an infinite loop of hell. So actually considering the magnitude of the problem, 500 billion years isn’t much to make sure people don’t make the same mistake again.

Once you realize all women are psychopaths, you won’t believe in god either. It’s very easy to demonstrate too.

Actually to clarify what i said before, for those who think it is Barbaric… there is an infinite difference between infinite hell and 500 billion years of hell. Now to understand this better, imagine a parent moving their childs arm when the child wants to hit them… this is damnation for the child. In the same way, older beings don’t like to be hit by us.

I do go along with 500 billions of years of hell. Which is like a moment in time, but eternal damnation is not possible, because eternity is only a limit, eternity may be approached, but never reached.

Actually, if Munich is happiness and contentment… then eternal damnation is possible. What’s going on behind the scenes is that it’s not possible because people (beings, higher beings) don’t let it happen. They’ll send you to hell for 500 billion years or even 5 trillion years to teach you a lesson, and you will never make the same mistake again. In my parent analogy, the child has no clue it is abusing the parent, but it is still sent to hell. Hell isn’t about beating the child up after it hits you, it WANTS to hit you, hell is forcing it’s arm away from hitting you, to the child. That’s a perfect analogy for what hell is.

Please Substitue ‘eternity’ for ‘Munich’ , an obvious typo.

Oops, didn’t even occur to me that you could have Munich as a typo for eternity LOL.

In fact, the typo may be looked at as something of a for-warning , look up Munich 1892, St. Augustine’s concept of pre destination was examined there in detail as relevant.

This would take away the element of guilt, somewhat.(Catholic Encyclopedia)

That’s a good one Orb =)

If the RC said that, they are wrong.

Well… anyhow, I offered a solution to the problem. The disproof however is very simple, one of the best pick-up lines for men is the one line that makes women go to stores and buy clamps for their vaginas. Which is the world peace line.

If a woman used this line on a man and she was super-ugly, he would be like, “This woman has so much depth of character that I’ll definitely have sex with her” If a man uses this line of women, she might actually spit on him or punch him.

It’s the line to cause world peace… so clearly women are psychopaths, and the men know it too. Because an entire gender is psychopathic and no religious text ever pointed out truths that were easy to articulate in primitive language, I don’t believe in God. I don’t think god would make an entire gender psychopathic relative to the other gender, and in absolute terms compared to the other gender.

I’m going to bump this one more time… and if nobody replies further or substantively, it’s a dead thread, but I think it’s really important.

I’m the first person to figure out that sexual stratification causes war and suicide… other theorists knew that conspicuous consumption aggression (they use the terms conspicuous consumption (I added the aggression part to be more articulate and to separate it from adaptive aggression, such as arresting a murderer), and even these theorists didn’t figure out the suicide part. There are more deaths from MALE suicide than all the deaths from war, homicide and female suicide combined.

So in figuring all this out first, that makes me the first person who found the world peace line and it makes me the first person born on this earth who actually deserves sex. As I stated before, a woman might not know what sexual stratification is… but when explained deeper, suddenly she gets it (Oh this is about only having sex with men who are sexually possessive and jealous, guys who marry (social dominance and hierarchy), jocks, war mongers and assholes, and nice guys don’t get laid) and then they just walk away from you… but every guy knows this fact, and if a woman presents this discussion to him, he’ll be so moved by the amount of human depth this woman has that he’ll have sex with her for sure. So from this, we know for a fact that all 3.7 billion women on this earth are sexual psychopaths, and we know that men are not. This is actually a VERY big deal!!! Why would God make a gender of psychopathic robots and not make the other gender that way? Women should be sacrificing their lives to discretely have sex with me, but instead they spit on me, slap me and socially ostrasize me… look at the difference between how men handle this situation. Women ARE psychopaths… giving them the “world peace line” causes them to get extremely aggressive.

Dude, this is some wacky shit.

I love taking about God. There’s just such a shortage of good subtle discussion. “God” is just not a specific enough word. If you like science or philosophy, you’re going to want to pinpoint the definition before you test it or discuss it. Some good work has been written, but the percentage of laymen and even scholars that still talk about the yes or no of God still fail to articulate the definition. Such that we don’t really know what we are talking about and subtle communication is impossible. At this point the existence of “God” is up there with the existence of clear communication itself. I wonder if either can exist.

To say sexual stratification is proof God doesn’t exist, or the lack of anyone bringin it up till now, is flippant at best. But the takeaway that has value is: we need to look at the psycho sexual factors that lead to social problems. We need to see how sexual repression and starvation or abuse leads or feeds into to conflict great and small. That’s a valid topic.

But even a Chimpanzee shows increased stress, depression, apathy and agitation from sexual stratification… this is stuff a Chimp knows… now how can it be possible that this divinely inspired species didn’t even say what a chimp knows to be true?

That’s my disproof against God, that God divinely inspired us… as every religion states… you don’t wait until the year 2014 to give some guy this revelation, when it’s very easy to say in even the most primitive terms. It’s TOO ABSURD. Is that the definition of God? “TOO ABSURD”? =)

Can you explain what you mean by sexual stratification? Stratification based on what exactly?

Sexual stratification occurs in most species… it’s like social stratification, but with sex, where only 1 % of the males get 80% of the sexual variety. They are the ones who use conspicuous consumption aggression. Just like in Chimps. Bonobos have no sexual stratification and have no war or homicide… chimps have both war and homicide… they are just two cousins of apes who live across a river from each other.

You didn’t answer my question. Social stratification is based on criteria like wealth, influence, occupation, etc. My question is: what criteria is sexual stratification based on? Sexual desirability?

And what do you propose as a solution to sexual stratification? Indiscriminate sex?