The Meaning of Life. Does life make sense?

It becomes obvious through interacting with you, how you dropped philosophy; how you dropped thinking about anything other than bringing me down; that your main priority was to attack me, that you did not value anything that you brought forward or anything else that was said, either by you or by me. You do not value philosophy or knowledge if you can not put it to practical use directly, it is a toy-thing to you, something you don’t take seriously. You dropped every single thing to attack me personally, to tear apart my character, to try to speak me into being stupid, into backing down and put all of your energy into that instead of actually providing the proof of what you were saying or adding more to the conversation to back up your exact thoughts on the philosophical thoughts that were brought forth. You reduced yourself to insults and such completely.

Why should I wish to further engage you in philosophical conversation or debate at such a point?

RF warned for ad hom. James, any more responding in kind will meet the same fate.

Please keep things civil.

Fuck off. You couldn’t moderate an argument between a cat and a plastic bag, or a dog and a wet paper bag. I don’t respect you or any of the other mods here. Why don’t you follow carleas’ example and just do nothing? Why do you fault those who are in the right, who have every right to freedom of speech and expression and why do you lump them in the same boat as the faulty? Don’t warn me next time… Just ban me and make it permanent instead of adding faulty and inconsistent moderation and mediation to the mix. You got that, or do I have to break it down for you?

Go ahead, ‘make an example’ of me, you piece of shit. You argue on other accounts and when it doesn’t go your way, you hop on you moderator account and warn or ban.

See RF, that was precisely why I took a step back from you in the other thread. I realized that with what attitude you were having, it would lead to you getting warned or may be banned, sooner or later. And, I did not want that burden on my shoulder.

RF, there are three ways of interacting with anyone: listening, discussing and arguing. You cannot do any two at the same time. So, decide what exactly you want to do, and act and also expect accordingly.

RF, take a pause and calm down.

With love,
Sanjay

You don’t understand, I don’t want to be here. I am forced to be here as these bastards try in every way to drag me down. Its fate, momentum of immaterial motion. I want conversation, I’m not getting it. All I get is repeated strains of the same bullshit. You might say that since I don’t want to be here, to just leave and its not that simple. You might similarly ask me who is forcing me to be here and there are a variety of answers with proof not accepted by the masses. I am tired of government agencies, of supernatural agencies working in similar ways, tired and sick of all this and they call me weak and pussy for taking and making a stand and you don’t care. No one here gives a shit, so fuck them, fuck it. Call me a traitor, call me a terrorist, but I would support all those against you and those agencies that seek to control and keep others down and claim good things to be the same all because we have to be because they will not listen to truth and reason, refuse to budge and would destroy all that is still good just to shut it up and get their spoiled way. Fuck the ‘free’ eternity.

You all pretend to know more than me, all pretend to give sound advice just to look good. You’re not actually good, you u just care more about the appearance while you play it safe. You all can fuck off and die, for all I care.

RF,

Believe me, no one considers you a traitor or a terrorist here. Throw these things out of your mind.

Right now, logout from ILP and look for anything else on the net, and come back tomorrow with fresh mind.

Do not make any post now.

with love,
sanjay

And yet I am a traitor, guilty of treason within the metaconscious mind and I am a terrorist in label. Stop.

Mm

I did later state that God cannot cause causality ~ at least that after the initial creation causality would follow its own path wherever that goes or is taken e.g. by us.

Conscience is different according to how different a given culture is. A worshipper of Thor might not think the same things are wrong as say a Christian, and their consciences would be clear as they are acting like brave warriors, rather than psychopaths.

What the hell do I have to do to get banned, here? Seriously. I badmouth the mods, badmouth the admin, talk shit to whoever talks shit to me or deserves it. Other people who don’t even do a hundredth of what I do get warnings and bans and probably wonder what makes me so special, since they seemingly can’t differentiate worth a shit, based on how they argue. Just get rid of me already and exalt the trolls and haters. Fuck.

Do not derail this thread.

What about POWER or the WILL TO POWER?

I agree.

For me philosophy of life is the most important type of philosophy.

Yea.

You’re trying to fill a little cup with the whole ocean here.
You might want to narrow down your questions to dribbles and drops.

Aside from that, different days might have different answers.
Different individuals might have different answers.

The word is LEGIONS.

I explained the meaning of life in this thread: http://www.ilovephilosophy.com/viewtopic.php?f=1&t=190317

Be careful, that’s a Super Saiyan you’re messing with.

One begins to question god’s perfection or the perfection of his design.

Arminius,

Aside from the above, how do I myself interpret the meaning of life?

It’s like a code which needs to be deciphered by us all individually. Once we have received the key to that code and “have it”, its letters become re-scrambled and we then have to decipher it all over again.

Life’s meaning is not written in stone. It changes for us all individually. It’s flowing and pliable. We are the ones who have to make sense of it all, individually speaking. It’s darkness and light at different times and sometimes it shades of gray, pretty or ugly shades of gray.

There are times when life makes absolutely no sense for me. Others are the catalysts which do this to us. Sometimes through our behavior and decisions we do this to ourselves. But life doesn’t make sense to us - we are the ones to make sense of life. Sometimes life is nothing more than a glob of clay. We are the sculptors to mold that clay, to see what we ourselves can make of it - this sculpture which becomes Life’s meaning.

What was it Freddie said (paraphrasing) that in order to give birth to a dancing star, we must have chaos in our lives. I love that saying of his.
Life is chaos and the dancing star which is born or reborn at times is the new meaning of life.

Again, we are the ones to give our lives or Life itself its sense.

Life’s meanings are Legion and we are its legionnaires.