The mountains

Going up the mountain that magic mountain that read so long ago got the feel of it but now will drink tea and curl up with Jersey Kosinski and painted bird can’t fly take off a fledgling between the soft feathered nest as the view of the autumn curling smoke awaiting winters steel grey hardness.

The seer come poetess as did professed long ago: if there be smoke, fires to be. But later friends needs your empathy and tea.

And miracles to come with aligned with a summers midsummer’s dream

And i me - know because there is no other way to
come off the mountain and come down one must

Gleaning - gleaming through all the hydrophobic mirrors.

So on the road and stop in Bakersfield stop by Texas Roadhouse and Shirley orders a pound New York steak and a beer no beer for you she winks and a catfish for me but no matter

Worried very about her especially high blood pressure killed her dad for eating a heavy stew over the years and now she has high blood pressure.

But no beer for me. Oh my.

_
Oh my, indeed…

beautiful Opening Post… sheer poetry and poetics… flawless meaning, shrouded in basal meaningless words which then form it/the meaning.

How can anyone not understand Meno_ …or are we both just showing our age and/or education, in terms of understanding a pre-moderne colloquial English [as opposed to modern ‘standard’ repartee] that some think that I put on. Perish that… gasp!

Does Cheryl know about Shirley? lol

Not tryin to talk smack about your special someone(s) but… I’d never drink in front of someone and have a different standard for them. And vice versa.

I hate drinking, so. Not difficult to abstain.

Do love me some catfish, though.

Not big on steak. Toooo picky. Trade plates? Oh. I’m not Shirley, nm :smiley:

Anywhayz.

Oh. I love jasmine tea (other thread).

Hate that stupid movie reference.

Next? :slight_smile:

Stop draggin my heart around, weirdy. Whoever you are.

_
In character again? I think so… :icon-rolleyes:

:sleeping-boring:

Do tell the difference between in character and out of character…

_
…someone spoke. :-s

Yea, someone stealing others’ ideas spoke… coz they have none of their own, so being very real-unoriginal.

Let’s see how they fair when there’s no one to steal ideas from I mean um, talk to… how very ‘Keyser Söze’ of them… bait as f*ck. :icon-rolleyes:

out into the light, and your thieving ways, extinguished. :angry-extinguishflame:

Out me, then. What ideas are you talking about?

Why are we accusing me of being the Original Suspect?

Thanks. Got back with Shirley /

Well cut off but regained time a proustian trick but drove over to jerk river and the lake Isabella shrunk down to size as been thinking of this analysis long time passing , but slid over to the more modern camping ground , the young boy who bleary eyed somewhat resembling James dean in a flick with sal not paradise, as is some Kerouac novel unoriginated, yet the feeling recaptured as is who me know who me no meno no but the acts which got me out.

What I thought out. Thought out to get me out course not be messed but by thinking along the lines of the self thought man right out of Sartre.

But return I do and always will , to her Shirley Cheryl or whatever her name is now, actually she was named a maiden Eleanor or like elaborate a Beethoven like overture leonora mix with Blau angel, a guy who professes or could have been able to see , unlike the myopic rhythimless beat of yesterday.

But return eternal and last cut of her winking eating steak minus tranquility rx ruled out for her fourth name nurse Rachet is highly unkind.

In fact we went back to the river where Tina turner rolleddown by, when the kiddies were small, and ventured deep into the terrain not sooo green with accustomed foliage, but intriguingly perfumed by that familiar scent.

Maybe sage? Mix with some oleander a pinch of jasmin ,and Rosemary, and walking into it like two children walk-in to explore the forest of lost remembrances, met a wedding party that we crashed and first thing the open bar and boldly hoping non recognition of involvement in the wedding party , downed a shot, and took red wine and a glass of beer to her.

No one knew us, and as the bride showed up the photographer looked at me hoping she not ask , but indirectly as if some feint measure of some message to prompt quick exit she says “ isn’t she the sweetest kindest person at work?”

That was que enough to hightail it , me and the highball back and get out of the forest.

So here we are and working on how all this has to do with magic and miracles , without which the beer would it turned flatly similar to some misplaced piss my father used to remind me.

But that’s another story meant for another time .

And NagsJ I wonder if this adventure if it could be called that, could have been improved upon if preceded with some of that other kind of tea, but dismissing it for now for so many reasons You could probably not believe or want to.

I wish to sustain this and go on?

Check out is 11 but the guy said with the beautiful sad eyes that can stay until 1 .

There is another sweet little life encapsulated in a moment m’s time; but her mom is gone, dad raises me the youngest , have 3 other siblings probably in an institution and my/her older sister is autistic, she is crazy.

The guy looked genuinely sad about it holed up in the free motel room wer’re staying at, the room is unkempt and dirty.

She says in parting she lives school she wished she could live there, and I told her she is lucky for my granddaughter hates school and she is going to go far if she can stick to

( no intent to exxagarate her into a fidelity type heroine, but sings my father told me incline to a post modern venue, for some descriptions are cut off , as the faces of picasso. )

Now - get back … like the fab4 used to sing. To reality that is maybe another personality distinct to what flows out, but no biggie, a cognitive distortion and a multiple personality problem do not cross hairs or even swords, because fill ins are mostly the reserve of beginning painters, who in the beginning buy numbered canvases designating colors with numbers .
Hoping against all hope to believe to be believed for the following flow coming from resourceful guilt.

Yes guilt you heard it right. So had a few , and could get away as wedding crashes that gave a reason to endulge a few drops, and sorrowfully filled with oozing romantic nostalgia from the wedding, resolved never ever to do that.

Shirley was adamant and tearful about the past , this past which really is a source of a dramatic turn which even a tragedy could reduce it to into some archetype, but let that pass to stay with this here present .

While taking a very foreshortened shower , which supposed to look out on the lake, the words of the motel manager came back as he pointed to the sorry state of the almost imperceptible low level of the water.

Then quickly filled with shame, as thought of how much water I’m wasting by keeping the shower running. How can I not but feel good about cleaning up while depriving the thirst of so many who will remain unknown and unrealized!

Same with the steak situation earlier on today. Can one imagine what is going into the gullet as a thinking, breathing, and perhaps even an imagianabke loving entity?

such musings take up a lot of animal instinct Of the kind which are admittedly at the lower levels of premordial human consciousness
This type conflicts with defense that the bidy mind problem does not occur to the animals, who have fortunately been already slaughtered adding to their indifference as to who eats that problematic carcass. So much for original guilt.

So to tie things up or tidying them up, original suspects are only obvious only for those directly exposed

Never think anyone would want to look at non confessions written by nobodies anyone would care to searc an engine with, but this quadrillion universes to the quadrillion powe and that until the candles burn out, ) and MagsJ and such this no lie a huge nasally concern minus the phd) secures the deal that in all that time, no time will be lost to find one little boy and girl deprived , left behind who may see it in all those even more numerous clouds of dare they call wisdom ? to remember yo by you?

The hart part of coming off the mountain is done with, coming up. But think of those guilt ones like me and I’ll be frank who fortunate to have come across a copy of ‘ Little Boy’ and got half way through it, leaving myself invisible as reading him only half way? Don’t even know where I left it now.

Had a friend telling me books are like having magnetic properties and they will find You once lost, he’ll that can now be done cybernetically. I even had a friend like that before the internet, and I won’t even mention the dream I had no body believes anyway, and if written, even if the number of books, ideas within them, chapters, paragraphs, sentences words letters disassemblafes get lost in the shuffle, there be at least one or two who pick up chaotic randomness and combine them into meta meanings.

Why?

Because cosmological numbers are always hugely more numerous then say the 32 letters in the alpha (bet?) then the o-me-g-a > I-me-g-e can contrive your enumerate.

I know not what the guy with the o so many persona would relate to the poor guy with the many personalities, some of which he may not even had the pleasure of meeting.

Cut up or down but don’t cut out at least until getting off the mountain. Most rationale will do that for you anyhow. Besides ur turning some off, even if they even read it, as some hot potato ready to trash and they know who they are.

And u don’t ( get off that easy)

I don’t get paid not to cut, so.

Cut, I def will. Def won’t stop.

You get paid? I see none of that.

So enjoy the cuts.

I really, really care that you don’t.

Catfish. Where’s my lure?? Yeah, that’s what I thought you said. NUTHIN.

Tonight’s revelry almost had me say , night on cold mountain but realized that it’s Night on Bald Mountain.
Gogol novel orchestrated by no less then 3 composers.

Must have something to do:

With HERE

Has anyone ever done to you what you are doing?

Why?

_
Who are you supposed to be, in this person’s eyes Meno_?

This is all getting very [obsessively] weird… another scene, to add to one of your screenplays? …immortalising ILP members, or perhaps just our words, in your character creations.

What you get, when the arbitrary impose themselves on you… another ruined thread.

Riddles.

someone who votes for a shill & believes in useful idiots is a _________

_
Objection, your honour… off-topic irrelevancies. ^^^

Mags never Nags, but sometimes argues… with the cat, but he always starts it -he’s a very vocal feline, you see.

Such an odd life you have led, or… channeling, it?

Sunday afternoon… Poirot, and reading many things much.