The next stage in human evolution

You are free to ignore all facts about reality that actually in truth do lead to the existence of prejudices and things like racial bias. Your own ignorance will simply come at your own expense, but like they say most people don’t learn except through pain. Basically, most people don’t learn at all unless it becomes necessary… and even then they still have a hard time with it.

Rather than “ignoring the facts,” I am questioning the so-called “facts” as being true and reliable. I am skeptical that the source of those “facts” is unbiased.

I lived for a while in Harlem, N.Y., where 125th Street intersects with 5th Ave. - next to Mt. Morris Park. My neighbors were friendly and considerate, civilized and civil. It was a gang of white-skinned hold-up artists who committed a crime in a black nightclub 15-minutes away from where I lived. Going by my experience those with darker skin were folks of good character, and many of the pale ones who had North-European ancestry -as did I - had morally/ethically questionable conduct.

Any sentence that begins with “blacks are …” is already liable to be a prejudicial remark. It is highly-likely to be a gross over-generalization.

…And when someone refers to my ignorance, could it well be a case of ‘the pot calling the kettle black’ – or what the French refer to as the “tu quoque” fallacy. fallacy., Yes, HumAnlyze, I am ignorant, and maybe you are also.
[Trmpsters, thogh, cannot admit to it.] Isn’t that true?

And is that kind of ‘getting personal’ that you displayed what a consensus of the members here would refer to as correct philosophical procedure?

Do I need to pull out FBI crime data to show you the facts about race and violent crime?

The fact that some white people are violent criminals and some black people are nice non-criminals doesn’t change or refute anything I already said. This is a non-sequitur.

You don’t seem to know how statistics work.

Also, I never said “black are violent” or anything like that. I never said black people are better or worse, moral or immoral good or bad or anything like that. I am simply talking about statistics. It is a FACT that black people in America are the most violent racial group BY FAR compared to any other racial group. You can discuss about the reasons for this all you want, that’s fine. But don’t ignore the facts.

I wish I had an idea wtf you’re talking about, but I don’t. Try making sense please.

No idea what you are talking about. Is English your second language?

Dr… Oliver S. Curry, Evolutionary Anthropologist at Oxford University, claimed that in his research in the field - his actual field-experience - he found across all cultures on Earth in a wide-ranging study, certain specific core values.

I suggest that you may want to add these to your personal list of moral principles, your standards that you live by. Dr. Curry holds that they can serve to unite humanity.

They are: Help your family.
Help your group if it is ethical/moral.
(Since it is the case that love drives out fear) be brave!
Divide resources fairly! Share. And cooperate.
Have respect for others, including their right to their personal property.

Since he discovered these across cultures he argues that they are noncontroversial.

Do you agree? Do you think they have the potential to unite humanity? Your views, please.

If the next stage in human evolution isn’t shooting lasers through your eyes, then I don’t want to know.

Humanity is already partially united.
It exists in degrees.
The list is of sound mind.

Noncontroversial? Try a widely, oft revisited source of controversy. What is a fair way to divide stuff (resources, opportunities) up—amongst fam? in group? out group?

If only we wielded the transcultural Golden Rule more often. But instead it is used to take advantage.

I really have no idea what you are trying to mean here. Are you asking if people from all cultures on earth tend to care about their families? I mean, yeah. Obviously most people care about their families to some degree (although not all people do). How is this any kind of response to what I already wrote you?

To remind you, this is what we were discussing. Still waiting for your response:

Do I need to pull out FBI crime data to show you the facts about race and violent crime?

The fact that some white people are violent criminals and some black people are nice non-criminals doesn’t change or refute anything I already said. This is a non-sequitur.

You don’t seem to know how statistics work.

Also, I never said “black are violent” or anything like that. I never said black people are better or worse, moral or immoral good or bad or anything like that. I am simply talking about statistics. It is a FACT that black people in America are the most violent racial group BY FAR compared to any other racial group. You can discuss about the reasons for this all you want, that’s fine. But don’t ignore the facts.

Unless you count abortion. White collar murder.

Murder is counted as violent crime, and has its own category regardless of which type of murder it might be, white collar or otherwise. The point is basically which groups are going around committing violent crime at the highest rates?

Abortion is definitely something I would count, but in that case we should count the women who choose to kill their own babies. Which groups tend to have women who are killing their own babies at higher rates? Well according to this data at least, whites have the lowest rate of abortions while blacks have the highest rate of abortions, guttmacher.org/infographic/ … -ethnicity.

So even if we include abortion into the category of violent crime (as we ought to) blacks are still by far the racial group with the highest rate of committing murders/violent killings.

No because of the way they indoctrinate people and where they place the “resources”…

Who are the abortionists at every level?

This is eugenics (ethnic cleansing). The victims are brainwashed and desensitized.

The abortionists are both doctors who perform it and the mothers who choose to kill their own kids. Both are equally to blame. Just like if you and another person broke into a home with the intent of murder; it doesn’t matter which of you ends up doing the killing, you’re both going to be equally guilty of murder.

And it has very little to do with where abortion clinics are placed. Most states in the US will allow abortions under quite relaxed circumstances. This might be changing a bit due to the recent overturning of Roe; but that still very new. The data we have on race and abortions is from decades of “abortion on demand” pretty much everywhere in the country.

Who benefits? Who carries the wounds they have to callous over? Whole industries would crumble if this practice ended.

I have no idea what you are trying to say. All I’m doing is pointing out facts about abortion and race. Are you trying to make a counter-point to that, or are you trying to open up a new area of discussion?

mitigating on behalf of the victims

You mean the dead babies? Yes I would like to do that too, but I don’t see how.

the exploited and sex trafficked females with arrested development… and the children they never would have harmed had their oppressors not victimized them

some of the Hebrew midwives eventually rebelled

roughly 40 years later… then another 40… then another 40…

Bro.

Um, wut?

tenor.com/81oE.gif