The next stage in human evolution

Embed fail?

I don’t do code.

Damn, I was asking in all seriousness. I don’t know how to embed gifs here either.

I was answering in all seriousness… I’m not sure if there has been a misunderstanding? Did I come off too matter-of-fact?

Displaying a subtle brand of bigotry, one blogger here,H–ize, wrote:

There is only one race: the human race. …Aren’t such statistics already outdated?

To illustrate, in Highland Park, IL a paleface …pinking green…with an AR15 rifle mowed down people rapidly; and he is typical of many mass-murderers, in a school in Texas, from a tower in Texas, from a hotel-room window toward a crowd at a music concert in Texas, etc. This not to say that Texas has any monopoly on violence these days! Ever since an ex-President with all sorts of mental symptoms - such as compulsive lying, extreme narcissism, etc.,gave-in completely to the NRA, to the munitions/industrial complex, wee have witnessed a breakdown in the social order.

Since empathy for human life was lacking in the leader, since moral l-astigmatism was present, and the conscience was asleep, poor leadership was shown.
Such an example encouraged more and more violence. It’s a damn sham!

Now, however, we have to rebuild using ethical values as our guide.

No.

And also no.

You realize most mass-murderers are non-white, right?

But then again I thought it was you who didn’t believe in race, so why are you bringing up “pale faces” now?

You might also realize, I hope, that firearms are used defensively to prevent crimes a lot more than they are used illegally to kill people. Firearms are very important tools to protect yourself and others. They are especially important for women to protect themselves against violent men, because women tend to be physically smaller and less strong than men are.

Also… still have no real idea what you are trying to say, you still sound high.

You’re definitely high right now, aren’t you? Nothing you are saying makes any sense bro.

Physical Anthropologists have concluded that the only scientifically-reliable way to classify human beings is by blood type.

There are many unscientific and nonscientific ways to classify us, such as by ethnicity or subculture. Yet it is best to avoid tribalism.
When we fully conscious we realize that we are members of one human family.

According to the insights of Ethics, this awareness is in our best self-interest.

Let’s get at the cause(s) of violence, and do something about removing them. Let us put more research, and more money, into Mental Health and how to make it more available. Let’s also invest time and money into training potential future parents with the best instruction as to how to do it well. Allocate more resources for education …how to improve it,how to advance it, etc.

p.s. You may want to check out this self-help type of easy-reading book by Dr. Bruce Weinstein, Life Principles: Feeling good by doing good. Here, for your convenience, is a link to it: - amazon.com/Life-Principles- … 2&sourceid

Here are the basic principles, given up front:

Do no harm. Make things better. Respect others. Be fair. Be loving.
The publisher described the book this way: “Keeping these core values in mind throughout daily life is not only surprisingly easy to do; it makes for an intensely more satisfying life in every way. People who live by these standards enjoy lives of abundance, integrity, and satisfying professional and personal relationships.”

More details and many examples of how these core values are applied in daily life, in practical situations, are provided by Bruce Weinstein in his book LIFE PRINCIPLES Check it out.

You are SO right, Dan. Couldn’t agree more :exclamation: