The Oppressed

In the world today there exists an endless amount of groupings of people from typical stereotypes to nationality and race to rich and poor. These groups and people live more or less (less if you ask me) in harmony trudging through life blindly. However, there are always groups living in ever present oppression. My question is this; Which group of people do you think have been the most oppressed throughout recorded history? and also Which group do you think is the most oppressed today?

Most people would respond based on their culturally influences. The jews, brownies( :smiley: ), arabs, the irish, the poor, etc. But perhaps there is a group much larger than any of these that is constantly overlooked. Bet you can’t think of it. “Whats your take?” :smiley:

Without a doubt, Christians and Jews are the most oppressed people in history. This is true even today.

Blessed are ye, when men shall revile you, and persecute you, and shall say all manner of evil against you falsely, for my sake.

Rejoice, and be exceeding glad: for great is your reward in heaven: for so persecuted they the prophets which were before you. – Jesus Christ (Matthew 5:11-12)

So sure? If you ever happen to look in an atlas of religions you’ll find the Americas, Australia, all of Europe, most of Russia and the southern half of Africa dominanted by the 3 major denominations of Christianity: Catholic, Protestant and Orthodox. The Jews, being a much smaller group, while shunned in the Arab world and unwilling to enter the Orient are welcomed in the Americas, Western Europe, the Oceania and Russia.

No where will you find though, a book on the oppression of children and those considered “not of age.”

:unamused:

haaretzdaily.com/hasen/pages … ntrassID=0

frontpagemag.com/Articles/Re … asp?ID=228

I agree with this. When I was 15 years old I was furious about age discrimination and I promised myself I would never forget it. I haven’t. Not only are young people oppressed and disenfranchised but there is an abortion Holocaust taking place.