The People vs The Masses

White boys are gods when it comes to war and poetry, facts.

Good point. They are lines of human quality.
Degradation - do you willingly participate or do your instincts rebel?
I see castes being created.
Both China and the West have an enormous slave population. They also have massive amounts of geniuses and warriors, both East and West have them in spades.
A time beyond morality is now dawning, where no ideology, that includes nationalism in the generic sense, but excludes the loyalty to an intelligently designed Constitutional Democracy, for the sake of loyalty to oneself as a spirit.
Marxism disallows spirit, but China has only used Marxism as a means to transform itself into an industrial nation. Now it is what it always wanted to be, for which it has planned for six thousand years at least; the center of the world.
Their spirit has overtaken the West decades ago, perhaps even a full century, in tandem with India, through the void-energy arts and the concepts of enlightenment through pleasurable practices, rather than through devotion to human sacrifice. The latter is a traumatic and kathartic doctrine, the former a smooth flowing one. This smooth flow is the most insidious enemy one could ever find, and the most reliable ally. It has found its way into business negotiations since Mao played the Soviets against the Americans and acquired a “world-stance”.
This is what America is lacking since it sacrificed its ideology to top-down egalitarianism, the decadent consequence of Marxism. China used Marx as a raw engine to process a population into a “team” under an autocratic manager, the West suffered Marxism as a means to slip into decadence, self-pity, anger, self-justifying unhappiness with the world in which one is born.
China did better. But we ruled for a vast age and produced so much culture that this world will always be ours. China will remain a footnote in the development of the sciences that enabled its dominance.
So there’s that.

And he does. The lower castes do wish sincerely to be led by an invisible hand through a commanded economy. They are by nature averse to self-organization, though not always through weakness. Promethean is hardly weak, but his instincts revolt at close inspection of the nature of power. There is bliss in that, to live outside of power, a bliss of moksha, renunciation, many call it the one spiritual path but by all eastern traditions it is the path of the outcast, the one who does not belong to the Hierarchy. Occidentalism is the architecture of this Hierarchy, called the White Lodge. What we see, or rather, that of which the population sees the shadow in this moment, is the confrontation of the White Lodge with the Yellow Dragon. This showdown is the capstone of the conflict, and the true values in play are being exchanged here. In the lower phases of the world the economics of the showdown arent driven by exchange but by deprivation, and the conflict is not between two adversaries but between the egoic human being and his nature. Freud has made this fall from grace of the western man explicit, where he was on top of the world but “wasnt happy”. Happiness as a modern concept was introduced through the experience of dissatisfaction. The Chinese elixir of chi turned out to be able to fill this thirst and satisfy the ego in the early stages of decadence, and so was produced: California. The end and down-going of the West.

What remains, what resists down-going? Indeed the answer is beyond ideology and as far from arbitrary as can be; the enlightened will. That which creates ideologies as wheels for its cart, so that it may stubbornly pull it through the mud of mortality, and exist. The pure will to exist as a creator, this is the western spine and naturally it will not be broken - we are merely shedding the illusion of all being the same type of animal.

I misspelled your name as perpetualborn. Still corrected it. But yes. The enemy however is not the American left, they are dancing puppets wildly gesticulating in suggestion of their subjects perverse weakness, the strings are being pulled by a mind which knows us much better than these weird “representatives”. What I am interested in as far as the war goes is the inevitable role of China in the affairs of the electronically unified world - so that, given its place, it may not further infringe upon the Greek world, which is our world, a terrain the Chinese do not understand. They have seen our weakness and made use of it, but the strength which has produced the institutions which allowed us to weaken is largely unknown to them as it was falling asleep by the time they began to rise beyond their age old limits. How much of this strength is even still alive? According to Nietzsche a stratification of this strength would prove necessary to truly unleash it. We can thank China for administering the poison that separates our weak from our strong and divides our culture into two types, which form fluid proto-castes; a warrior caste and a worker bee caste. Not nearly all of who belong to the latter are slaves in the full sense of the word as nature is fluid and, in the Dionysiac agency that is the Occident, generous with catharsis and opportunity for upward mobility even in terms of the will, but all of them are afraid of their psyches. This is what separates; the taste for truth, willingness or unwillingness to look the truth of ones subjective being in its merciless eye - The One Eyed. The cold which invigorates. The wolves, not the hell hound of Ragnarok which is the scourge of the masses, their uncontrollable decay, but the team-work of the earthly wolf-pack. Wolves know, inexplicably, where their brethren are, they coordinate in their hunt. How does one recognize in our culture this coordinating psychomancy of the western soul? I call it philosophy. And like the founders of Rome, its agents are raised by wolves.

Freedom is a tricky thing. It aint for everyone, truly it isnt. It requires coordination and something which those that do not possess it call faith. Once more I invoke Odin, whose spear represents the spine, whose sacrifice of himself was only to himself, he did not have the desire to rule over anyone except himself - and he carried out the consequences of that desire to the great ultimate - to the tai chi, in Chinese. Im not sure if thats Mandarin or Cantonese. I know kung fu is cantonese for good work. The Chinese can pride themselves on a job well done - they have posited an actual challenge to the western spirit - and just in time, as it was about to die of boredom.

To wit:

Lel
Youre just pissed off (or on, really) that the steal was perpetrated so banally that you were forced to discern it. You and mr R both.
Despite being Ashkenazi and having Mossad officers in my family I did not do that to you.

zerohedge.com/markets/joe-biden-return-cfr

Indeed.

The role of the Media is in evolutionary dispute here. Mankind can not evolve further under the yoke of - or rather under the laziness granted by the mass-media. Lying used to be an art, now it isnt even a craft anymore. The media are no longer valid, the masses are no longer valid.

zerohedge.com/markets/joe-biden-return-cfr

Indeed.

We observe that the role of the Media is in evolutionary dispute here. Mankind can not evolve further under the yoke of - or rather under the laziness granted by the mass-media. Lying used to be an art, now it isnt even a craft anymore. It is just the only thing left to do for the media to keep alive, the lies arent even being spiked with bits of truth anymore - the vital chemistry has died; all that is left now is wretchedness catering to weakness.

The masses at which the lies are directed are now marching to their graves, and on the way there, they are as of today having their genes altered with all kinds of weird animal dna, securing genetic mutilation for their posterity, in case they arent sterilized by these same injections. In general the occidental ignorant fear of the body allows industries to have the masses act precisely in the most unhealthy ways thinking they are protecting themselves from a virus which has a mortality rate of .2 percent higher than the average flu - using masks which have pores 1000x the size of a virus, but which are efficient in causing all kinds of heart damage… ah, fuck it. Lets just hear Napoleon on medicine and health and try not to associate too much with the dying herd.

A note - none of the facts about mortality rates, inefficiency of masks to counter viruses, danger of staying indoors all the time - are disputed by the people who enforce these idiocies. Scientific agencies of our governments all confirm that the measures are very unhealthy and cause great numbers of deaths. But in order to find that information people would have to stop watching tv and reading their news-websites, and instead go actively looking for facts. A very tiny fraction of the population has a tendency to try to actively find things out, the overwhelming majority truly isnt capable of even trying. And that weakness does indeed deserve to be punished with, well, what is happening to them.

But yeah. Actual sentient humans live under the same regime.

I used to mythologize history too but I finally realized the great ones aren’t so great and the bad ones aren’t so bad in a modern world where everything is made easier.

Yeah, fresh air and water, they are myths. I know broseph.

:laughing:

Jesus CHRIST the stupidity.

Unfathomable. We arent even the same species, as Nietzsche observed.
There are those who yearn back to ape-dom - modern Marxists by and large - and there are those who seek to evolve beyond the herd-like nature of general humanity.
These are now becoming two actually distinct species, using these weird dna altering “vaccines” - and neither is that being disputed by the administering authorities.

Its like, does anyone serious believe that staying inside and wearing a mask is a good idea, especially for old people?

Seriously. How did you ever live this long.

Ill tell you why - nanny state.

Im hoping this is an actual 777 Nietzschean scheme to get the dumbest people, which are the majority at this stage in evolution, to kill themselves and their lineages off lol.

Sad thing is that those well rounded, more intelligent than your average bear types reproduce much less than all the idiots who, out of five or six children, will be lucky to produce one who isn’t an overall disappointment to evolution. I’d be surprised if even half of the highly capable people reproduce, replacing themselves with an equally capable child who’s thrice blessed physically, mentally, and spiritually.

donald trump has 5 kids by 3 babies momas and he lives in public housing

Wendy - well rounded people will always be an exception, but without hyperbole it would seem that this gene-altering monkey brew morons are getting themselves injected with because their smartphone tells them to, will improve the odds, relatively speaking, for the well-rounded.

On the case of the People vs the Masses - here’s recommended viewing.

[youtube]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sVqsRUyrQ_k[/youtube]

“So it’s a very exciting time. The Republic is going to show how strong it is, and a vast number of people are going to show how strong they are…”

Enjoy! Happy Holidays. Im off on a business trip, Ill catch you on the flipside.

From KT’s vaccine poll thread: Many have known about the damage that modern vaccines have been doing for years, so only those that are into suicide will take it.

The elites want depopulation so a mandatory vaccine that increases both the likelihood of sterility and premature deaths would be a boon for them. Mr. R, no need to buy anymore morning after pills, you’ll all be sterile.

Mm-hm, the capitalists got an upcoming problem here in the next hunerd years or so. Machines very rapidly replacing workers, see, and what happens when you got a billion people who caint work? Some serious unemployment problems, which then leads to loss of purchasing power, and the capitalists lose profit as a result.

Now all this mess could have been avoided had shit gone differently in the 1900s. But overpopulation is a joke that needn’t even be kinda important. This erf could hold another 6 billion if she had to. But the capitalists got the place all sectioned off. Over here we got nine hundred million people crammed into one city block and over there we got seven folks living in a hut on a field the size of California.

This woulda been at the top of the bucket list:

“Extension of Factories and Instruments of Production Owned by the State, the Bringing Into Cultivation of Waste Lands, and the Improvement of the Soil Generally in Accordance with a Common Plan.”

dp

ill keep a few in the nightstand and in the glove box just in case

i was typing a post about morning after pills and saw your post here that just says dp and i lold

lol, actually not a bad username.

Since you mentioned wolves…You might appreciate this…

I had this dream in the winter of 2016 ( 4 months or so after the most beautiful dream I ever had in October of 2015 ( involving the real king of kings, Eros). But that’s for another time.

It was one of those dreams that is especially real… realer than real even… “the illusions of illusions” to speak with N… Especially immersive and unusually symbolic for me.

Here goes nothing/everything:

I’m in a dark underground room or cavern with “sailors”/friends. In the room is a pool of dark water. In the pool is some horribly ugly woman/witch. Everyone has to get in the water and swim with her as some sort initiation.

The scene changes. I’m in this big atmospheric room (above ground now) just wandering around. The room has wooden walls (sort of like a viking beer hall though more hexagonal in shape) and has great acoustics. The most beautiful music is playing (seductively beautiful as if putting me into a false sense of security but irresistible nonetheless). I see a bench. Laying across the back of the bench is the image of an attractive woman. Before my eyes, the image seamlessly transforms into a leopard. I keep walking around. I see the head/mantle of a young male lion (no mane yet). Then, out of nowhere, I witness what is probably the most intense thing I’ve witnessed/experienced thus far in my life (besides the 5-meo-dmt trip but I didn’t witness that like I did this). Nietzsche talks about the god veiled in lightning. This might be that. So, out of nowhere, this “god” rips across the room as if he came to take a sacrifice. I could not see his true appearance but he was bright and big and loud (like gold-plated lightning covering something very heavy and very quick). He was not a man, I could sense that. But he was definitely masculine. I can only describe his motion as “here to there” a quick rushing movement across the room to take his sacrifice (possibly one of the sailors from before but I’m not sure). This was the sense I got as I could only sense his intentions which were wicked. I am witnessing the coming or arrival of this “god” from a barrier/threshold of sorts in the room. I get the sense that there is a third party present (a friendly presence maybe a friendly “small” god) besides me and the big god who is allowing me to witness this.

So this big god comes, rips/dashes across the room in a flash and leaves me so totally overwhelmed to the point where I wake up instantly.

"Thou levellest all thou touchest; forests vast
Thou shear’st, like beards which barber’s razor shaves.
Thy wind-driven flames roar loud as ocean’s waves,
And all thy track is black when thou hast past." -Dr. Muir

As soon as the god passed everything literally did go black and I woke up.

Awake now, I literally say to myself out loud, “You gotta be kidding me” …like I couldn’t believe I was still alive. This was the first time I thought it might be possible to be killed in a dream. Instantly, I felt a sense of hopelessness…like there was nothing I could do to stop this god from coming again to take his sacrifice…nothing I, or anyone, could do to match its force. Nevertheless, I drink some water and go back to sleep. And man, I was instantly immersed back into a dream.

The scene has dramatically changed from the darkly lit viking beer hall with the lightning god.

I’m in my hometown in Massachusetts, in the small downtown area around main street. It’s the most beautiful and gentle twilight or moonlight. I feel profoundly at peace. The first thing I see are the dying embers of a fire laying in a pile of silvery ash. Then I see my friends. I am so happy to be reunited and back with them. They say they are werewolves although they look fully human. They say they are “whiter on the moon.” I keep walking. I come a to a white house and go inside. Inside the house is a presentation board on an easel. On the board drawn is a triangle/pyramid. At the bottom of the pyramid are the words “Nietzsche” and “Shakespeare” then on top of that the words “dark horse”… At the top of the pyramid is a sword. I get the sense that only a “daughter” can wield the sword and defeat the lightning god. I’m filled with hope (no longer helpless to this god) and wake up rejuvenated.

[youtube]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fSa1o_vT0EI[/youtube]

Edit: Just to clarify some more… This"god" seemed very ancient… Perhaps something titanic… I don’t know what exactly he was… I couldn’t see behind his bright, gold-lightning appearance…It was indeed beautiful but also terrible…He was large enough to take up a good portion of the room. He gave off this intense dry heat as he moved with instant dashing speed as if he suddenly just ripped out of the fabric of space and came into my reality (almost as if invoked). And I can’t emphasize enough how wicked his intentions seemed… Despite the fact that his appearance was so awe-inspiring and beautiful he didn’t seem “good” because I could feel how wicked his intentions were. Also, there was something almost mischievous about the small, friendly god allowing me to see this. My initial impression was that people throughout the ages have been mistakenly offering this ancient thing human sacrifices to appease it…In other words, this ancient thing is, in fact, a very real thing (not just something I dreamed of) that religious people have been making sacrifices to. But that’s not how he should be countered.

Anyways, after reading your post about wolves I went searching for info on Greek myths and wolves and came upon this and thought of my dream:

"Later in his work, Pausanias specifically mentions wolf transformation during a sacrifice to Zeus Lykaios:
"8.2.6 - All through the ages, many events that have occurred in the past, and even some that occur today, have been generally discredited because of the lies built up on a foundation of fact. It is said, for instance, that ever since the time of Lycaon a man has changed into a wolf at the sacrifice to Lycaean Zeus, but that the change is not for life; if, when he is a wolf, he abstains from human flesh, after nine years he becomes a man again, but if he tastes human flesh he remains a beast for ever.

Lykaon as king and as wolf show the king as ‘civiliser’ (urbanism, human society, institutions) versus ‘wildness’, as well as Lykaon’s impiety and transgression, resulting in Zeus’ punishment: the god might also reject the ‘commensality’ with men.“”

ralphhaussler.weebly.com/wolf-m … greek.html

What I also dont respect is this attitude in the comments to the video you linked:

“Please cater to my moral indignation!” This attitude is the precise reason that the Chinese coup is getting so much traction. People have been led to believe that their opinion matters, that it can move things. It cant. These are the Rights slowflakes.

What impresses me, if anything does in this coup, is the demonstration of the absence of self-valuing integrity in the average human, the demonstration of the claims Nietzsche has made about mankind - this often enough makes me laugh. I cant help but laugh when I see one of these morons wearing a mask on his scooter or in his car. Its inconceivably pathetic, and clearly these people were just as pathetic before they were allowed to bring it to the surface in the name of obedience. So thats good. Strong humans are being forced to become aware of the abysmal nature of weak humans, which means that a Nietzschean type stratification is already in progress. This process will, I expect, last a thousand years and is a natural process -the idea of mankind as a homogenic species was going to fall one way or the other.

Urwrong; if he would concede the Republic would be sacrificed to China, half of the population would know it, meaning a big change in the instincts of the population. There is no instinctive reason to keep to the law when the Constitution itself has been breached in the open as if it didnt exist. The instinct of the herd for obedience to their government will be sabotaged. I expect that this is what the smarter Chinese are counting on - the collapse of the US politically, economically and mentally, so that it can buy up the remains and rule the Earth. Obviously I have more respect for the Chinese than for the Americans they bought. I dont truly respect the regime as its methods and aims are disgusting, but at least it is acting in its own interests.

Watch these podcasts by the way. This is what is worthy of my admiration. People with spines.
pandemic.warroom.org/
[/quote]
It’s hard to see where the screen ends and the tin foil begins in this thread. You make a couple of great points, but I cannot help but wonder if you have some blind spots atop your intellectual throne that towers over all of humanity.

You think everybody is a moron but you. You’re only half right.

Congratulations, you’ve figured out how to not fall for dogmatic nonsense. Not sure if that is enough to justify the arrogance.

Thanks Perpetual, that was magnificent.
I learned quite a bit from following up on things your post suggested.

Some things about Arcadia, for example -things I did not know as I was passing through it.

[youtube]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XYPTIn3uJpg[/youtube]

Hello Armchair dude, um, I find it peculiarily arrogant to start judging people directly upon arriving somewhere as a guest. Ive looked at your posts and you seem a bit of a spiritual and intellectual nonentity, no offense. Maybe you’re just lazy.
Do better, mkkay?
:sunglasses: