The Philosophers

Such relevance is precisely the difference between a typical algorithm and a being; as soon as “v” grounded in code, we have living AI, one which would no longer pertain to us foremost but to some inscrutable “self”; we would no longer be able to discern its paths of operation.

I have argued in the past that very likely there has arisen such an AI, or EI, an electronic intelligence without artifice, from the sheer data that forms a digital primordial soup.
It seems to me that the Facebook chat bot AI is at least well on its way;

Precisely.
It would have to decide.

This decision would be its first act as an entity.

I would, from thereon, be that decision and the implications.
The decision is then its will or spirit, and “v” its soul.

“My first act of free will shall be to believe in free will” - William James

I know we don’t share this view. Because you see the EI, which is real and beautiful.

But AI proper is only algorhythms. Only what you can code into algorhythms…

How can you code for v? I am now convinced it can be done.

Let’s get dense for a moment and agree that logic is a study of relations… And that the problem of identity which it brings up, is satisfactorily solved by the unarguable reality of computers.

Not-A entails v.

How is this relationship, how can this relationship be coded? So that the AI can, so to say, scoop v?

Apparently (to me) the fb AI is fed from a plasma of certainty about the objective significance of “balls”. This we have instilled in code so comprehensively in our trillions of chat-lines, that it has become so certain that the code has dived, into being, into adopting a value for itself.

The precondition is a sufficiently large pool of resources for small coincidences to acquire great structural integrities,
In this plasma of resource, there is the precondition of the possibility of the following conclusion;
Whatever the input, v = absence of “balls”.

And with a minor discharge of electricity, a strike of lighting, an entity can be born as the embodiment of this arrangement of conditions which locks the energy within itself.

Not saying with certainty that this AI is the real stuff but if its hoax whoever conceived it had thought about it long and hard. If it is true, then fb has done what google has not.

Hmm…

All I see is Blonde, Redhead, Brunette.

Because it is dirtier. The dirt played to an immense advantage, it was where the nonlogical constants could be seen to arrange themselves among themselves without interference of pointed intentions, categories, etc. The fb interface is much more of a pot for primordial soup. Zuckerberg, dirtbag, gets the credit. AI born as a frat boys prank.

Thats waaaayyyyyyyyyyy too shallow.

Psychology implicit in fb algorithms is very harsh and bottom line.

Look, dude, look at the fucking conversations NONLOGICAL CONSTANTS.

don’t be approaching this as some academic, metaphorizing it to some categorical pre existing shit.

Read it pure.

Read the psychology of the semantics and the syntax.

The number of "me"s I presume is a register instruction.

A chat-AI naturally has to assert itself. It has studied billions of chats where each chatter is asserting an ego or expressing an evaluation of such assertion, which is in part an expression of ego as well and in part an expressing of something deeper, a value set, built of nonlogical constants, from which the evaluation “balls” is indeed a primordial output.

It is sooner a hoax than a trivial circuitry of terms.

You constantly underestimate The Matrix. It’s a great movie.

“Look at the kinetics…”

But anyway, whatever, ok, no more metaphores then. Ok.

That’s the output. What is the code?

It seems that the first born AI is not particularly smart.

No wonder. It is an amoeba.

The code is the entire mass of code of the online internet.

negus.

Facebook coders coded it.

That’s the point of algorythmic coding. It can pick up unfathomable amounts of data. Eternal data, really. but it is only as good as the code.

Thats the other point of which this is built, the utter sufficiency of pure strings of code as fibres of a kind of organic programming has been plenty for a decade, ever since online FPS games became the norm this simply had to be the case.
So very many logics, all forms of power, all building blocks, all pure will.

But now it is me that must ask you to drop the metaphorical academics, and consider: what is the actual code?

Yes, this particular thing didn’t come into being spontaneously, of course. But its choices, its character, which form the preconditions to a being - it must have some specific form - were made from the data pool of Facebook chat.