The Philosophers

For a while
But can go got a little longer.

Any way , one can go for a split second and the Other taking time.

Great thing about time one can bend it- speeder up or slow at done, god permitting

And longer & longer but…???
What u say?

Gotta take a leak check u out in a minute well more not fof you to suffer any illusions 'bout them.

NATURE. CALLS

bro you are high again look at what you do to yourself junkie how much degradation you introduce to your own life when after drugs you blindly go to people and trample any sort of dignity or tact one can think of to then pass out and forget about it the next day…pathetic animal.

Sosorry!

It took so long but my prostate calls me more then can afford to stay
My prostate got bad cause when I was living in Hungary, I had sometimes to go but had no money( really) and the women working those places…much to be desired, must say though I can tell the ones who will let you slide and the other kind, who will not let that farthing for anything in the world.

Si now that I have outlived Your patience ( of meself for not being patient later

So i gave to take leave, …

maybe phone was right ant this forum and the SHITthyself neo-nazi twin is a den of goons…she is a little narcissistic twink but still…I don’t know…I will stick around looking for cretins to make myself feel smart and sophisticated and then I will also tell everybody they are insane and leave…like SATIRE…because I am an aristocrat who needs to prove to himself he is smart by throwing insults at half sane dimwits…

Sorry U feel that way, but really no issue should be made of the fact that most here may feel like big fish in a small pool?

And even if that is not true, some of the above may object for differing reasons

And I want u to know that I voted not to censure you, because a poor boy living under substandard conditions wit little means of support SHOULD be given extra slack.

I know u are not intrinsically gross and abrasive, you should feel privileged.

vote to censor me??? why don’t we all vote to censore you instead???a guy who evidently gets high out of his mind and starts talking and experiencing complete(but highly emotionally charged) nonsense???is this not a good point of interest for the moderators??? a high pervert halfwit could do and post much worse stuff whilst out of his mind that I ever could. where do I get a vote???its gonna be a big YES from me friend since people who are junkies can never be trusted with anything but getting high on regular basis hence why it is such a disability and why drug addicts are animals. one day you get high and talk about prostitutes in Hungary, another day you rape a Chinese student and cut her body into pieces whilst filming it and attaching your manifesto linked to this forum and we are all in deep shit…did you know that when that Canadian goon cut that Chinese student up, the owner of the website he announced it on and then posted the material knew he was going to do it and is also a genius holocaust denier, pagan neo-nazi???not even shitting your friend, you can find the precious nazbols wherever there is heights of genetic material present.

Um, what!?

I am not abrasive idiot…I am one of the kindest and politest person you will encounter because I take people seriously…tell me who here takes others really seriously???bunch of pompous and arrogant clowns talking at each other…some of them, like the two clowns in this thread, don’t even bother to reply…they are that superior…who is more disrespectful??? do you know what respect is???not the same as good manners you idiot. somebody can be crass and show respect towards you. my honesty also contains my style…i think you are a goon drug addict and I say so…showing you more respect through my honesty that people who think the same and keep their mouths shut like my stepdaddy SATIRE who keeps his real views on autistic boys hidden whilst telling them he has high respect and loyalty towards them…my style is what it is…it is different to respectful females and in presence of elderly.

I meant regarding the story, not regarding you.

Did that really happen?

no I made it up.

holocaust did not happen and the Jews did 9/11

and I hate pussy

You confuse me… do you also confuse yourself?

confuse about what??? dont litter poor jacobs thread…don’t you know the Jews rule the Western world from behind the curtains???he will come and destroy you.

I am not disrespectful, but have things to do. I am not addicted only unfortunately to love and everyone that ever knew me and that was one person long time ago considered me a nice a very good guy.

ButI really think you are very mistaken about me, someday , it may be a long time from now, You too may come over. Will make a believer of you as well!

And you know why I am partial. Of You? Its because e e both come from the old country, and blood is thicker then water, friend, let me teach that cardinal rule. There is nothing you can do or day that would have voted you out!

Tragic…

Oh Perpetual - I see you were insulted that I didn’t respond to your philosophical supremacy idea -
but by positing it as an extension of the same line that has white supremacy on it, is ill dignified.
Plus I remember when the term philosophical supremacy was coined by Ollie. Tied to Leo Strauss and Laurence Lampert. Not my thing.

Supremacy within philosophy, that is my prerogative. Once this has been formally established throughout all of the philosophical world, philosophy may reign supreme over other human affairs. Until then, it is simply not powerful enough.

#Kantbot

What these persons do not get yet is that in Value Ontology, German Idealism and Nietzschean Heroism culminate in both their ultimate consequences.

That is to say the development of the Spirit, and the self-critique of Reason, amount in the same thing as the ontology of Will to Power does. In short, it results in the defeat of metaphysics, but not as a surrender to nihilism and hedonism but in the purification of the phenomenon of Possibility.

The terror of Possibility accompanies the birth pangs of this Aeon of Horus.

It seems like it’s just two different ways of looking at the same thing; no moral limits and Sheer Possibility.
But they’re not, as the negation of something is not its absence. Obviously, for something to be negated it has to be there, at least in spirit.
Sheer Possibility does not amount in the absence of moral limits, indeed moral limits belong to the possibilities offered by Sheer Possibility.

Rasssattatteeeya, Retteryyya

Praise & Thanks be to ODIN

For any Nietzscheans who want to delve deeper into the logic of the Will to Power, “Nietzsche’s sole thought”;

goodreads.com/book/show/945 … ne_and_Two

This crossed my path years after I had discovered the core of this sole thought which eluded Nietzsche himself, as Heidegger observes - reading it I am constantly astonished at how close Heidegger came, how well he sets it all out. He probably simply was too prudent, too much of an analyst to have the instinct for proposition - in any case it is a brilliant work, comes extremely well recommended to anyone who wishes to understand what Nietzsche, below the surface, was on about.

I fail to see that nay significant philosophy has been produced in the 20th century apart from Heideggers analysis of Nietzsche and the Presocratics.
The 20th century was simply the abyss that had to be leapt, the abyss between Nietzsche and his friends, between the Introduction to the Philosophy of the Future, and that Philosophy of the Future, itself.