The Philosophers

We’ll need a context of course.

pathos-of-distance.forumotion.c … continuing

ありがとう

Spook, get back to the thread and show me historical evidence for your smears, you goofy guru twat.

Um what?

Oh you mean your religion.

The fact that youre actually hurt and troubled proves its a false religion.

" There can be no covenants between men and lions, wolves and lambs can never be of one mind, but hate each other out and out an through. "

• Achilles

Are you the predator or the prey? Who do you identify with? I identify as a homosexual ant with wings and act accordingly… TA-TA

That’s an illogical impossibility. Only female ants have wings, and in order for winged female ants to exist, they must mate with the opposite sex. Ergo; winged ants can’t be homos.

There is one exception: a winged female ant chooses to become homosexual at some point in her life for whatever reason. Maybe personal problems or lack of success socializing with males.

Well spoken, mr scientist.
Also Id like to add, from a new age hippy grass smoking libertine perspective that,
In humans the homosexual tendency often arises when Moon aspects Uranus.

We we can be pretty sure your moon doesnt aspect your uranus. Nor mr Reasonable’s.

:confused: :confused:

alright lets have it

hhow.jpg

What is “it”…?

You mean this The Philosophers thing?

No, just a play on the “How it started/How it’s going” meme… “it” would just be life in general for more philosophical types (thus Valhalla Rising )… I’m sure that even a young, precocious Nietzsche couldn’t foresee how serious the play would get when he was a child.

I agree extremely.

soundcloud.com/taurusvision/my-posse
soundcloud.com/taurusvision/insane

A bit of a stream of consciousness after smoking a joint. Interesting thoughts about the differences between Deities that hold similar positions in different pantheons, on the relation of jokes to the occult, and more.

[youtube]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iHmAG1IUEWk[/youtube]

[youtube]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XWB4pdjNoFA[/youtube]

Enjoyed watching this - love the laughing at the end.

You had me laughing.

You are amazing for watching that whole video +10000 FCcoins.

What is the kit of the endeavour, the cause or the individual?

The previous age held the cause. Of course, many individuals profited, but from the cause.

Eventually, the individual became the cause.

What this did, in effect, is create the conditions for the individual.

Much destruction was required. Much that was precious and we would have wanted to keep was destroyed.

And now we have no assurances.

But the age is ours.

And we never asked God for a victory.

We only asked him for a sword.

Catch ya later gangsta, good luck in your endeavours.

Random;

voca.ro/1iLKnrkkcyU7
vocaroo.com/12SeN1X1uhy4
youtu.be/agUCnSzrDhg
youtu.be/o7b6VEZZfQA
youtu.be/GSIBW81ueFM
youtu.be/3cwAAL-9KDA