The psychopathy of leftists is now proven scientifically

In this paper researchers show that being a victim-oriented virtue signaler (which is what leftists tend to be) is associated with higher levels of narcissism, psychopathy and Machiavellianism (being manipulative, sociopathic, and using others as means rather than as ends in themselves).

“…virtuous victim signal can facilitate nonreciprocal resource transfer from others to the signaler” – basically the leftists are doing this virtue signaling in order to try and gain wealth and status for themselves.

“…individuals with Dark Triad traits—Machiavellianism, Narcissism, Psychopathy—more frequently signal virtuous victimhood” – yes, the typical leftist who is always signaling their own virtue and going on about how they are a victim or about how they are defending other victims, are people with elevated levels of dark triad personalities. Very bad, mean, nasty, dishonest sort of people.

“…a specific dimension of Machiavellianism—amoral manipulation—and a form of narcissism that reflects a person’s belief in their superior prosociality predict more frequent virtuous victim signaling” – yes, of course. Lefists are nothing if not amoral and will engage in manipulative tactics as one of their primary ways of trying to gain wealth and status for themselves.

“…the frequency of emitting virtuous victim signal predicts a person’s willingness to engage in and endorse ethically questionable behaviors” – precisely, the more of a victim signaler you are then also the more unethical you are. Think about the raving loonie leftists you know here online or IRL, the ones who love to signal their virtue about victim-status for themselves or others. Better steer clear of those types of people, their high immorality and manipulativeness is a danger to anyone who gets close to them. Good thing they are easy to spot, not only because they engage in so much virtue signaling but probably most of all because of how low IQ and intellectually dishonest they are.

Link: pubmed.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/32614222/

Full text available here: researchgate.net/publicatio … sonalities

I don’t give a shit about your propaganda.

It’s proven that the right process from the fear based centers of the lizard brain and the left process from the frontal cortex.

I really don’t care about this shit. I just want you to get you’re facts straight.

Certainly many Leftists virtue signal and consider themselves victims, but that’s true of many members of the right as well. This can be around their victimization as they see it from the Left, or immigrants legal or otherwise, or because their discriminated against because they are white or male or hetero or even because they are wealthy or whatever. And the Right seems not to notice all of its virtue signaling when often when terms like ‘family’ ‘american’ ‘freedom’ , as a few examples, and also when they, with some regularity accuse The Left of having no morals or values. Waving flags and calling out abstract values and supposedly identifying with the founders of the country is virtue signaling. Or more neutrally expressed, it could be seen that way and would be seen as emitting signals of the same kind.

That they are all postmodernists, say, and believe in nothing. In other words rather than viewing it as a difference in morals, the right presents it as they are the one’s with morals (virtues) and those they disagree with have none. That is virtue signaling.

Further, and perhaps more importantly, much of the left is saying that other people are victims, not themselves. When they virtue signal or, perhaps, more neutrally, express their political views, it is not in ways that end up with them getting money and resources. So, those people do not fit the criteria of the study. Note that the authors also see this as useful to consider when allocating resources and funds. It’s not aimed at people who want to help people in groups other than their own.

And much as I abhor both canditates for the Presidency at best a Trump supporter can manage would be to argue that his candidate doesn’t virtue signal and claim victimhood more than Biden does. Of course, a candidate has to virtue signal, but Trump has been big on his claims of victimhood, ta boot.

1 Like

Virtue signaling is a somewhat interesting term.

I don’t care about it. Sociopaths use that term to denigrate people who stand up for non consent violation because they’re doing it.

I’m not interested in fame.

I’m just going to tell people how the universe works from the perspective of a person who never wanted to be.

Virtue signaling is shaming people who have virtues. Those virtues should be examined.

I read this entire paper, not very long, and at no point, does
it talks about right wing or left wing… it is simply not there…
it does talk about the ‘‘Dark triad’’ but again, with no reference
to any sort of political identification… so, this thread is basically
a lie… suggesting that the authors of the paper identified anyone
on the left as part or being ''psychopathy"… this paper never says that
or even hints at that… it has no political identification at all…
Humanized is just being incredible biased against liberals
and pretending this paper supports that… is anyone surprised?

Kropotkin

Peter. It’s on you that you have me on ignore.

We agree about a lot of things but in different ways.

in fact, I don’t have you on ignore, I just don’t answer any of your post,
I read virtually all of them, I just don’t answer…

Kropotkin

I read all of your posts Peter.

I’m tired of people shaming virtue.

I’ll always call the species out on trying to brainwash people.

I know you do the same.

I consider you a friend.

Imagine caring about either “candidate” for presidency.

Dog king Biden, the fake president installed as a puppet after a rigged election coup. Or fuckwad traitor Trump who allowed it to happen (just like one of his first acts as president was to let Hillary go, in contradiction to the promise of his entire campaigning to hold her accountable).

When will you normies get it. Both sides are controlled. This isn’t complicated.

Dialectic dialectic
When will you retards finally get it
Play both sides against the truth
False flag psyop makes you lose

That is an abuse of dialectic.

Just saying.

Also … nm.

Neither a good read of my post or a response to it. In fact it supports my post unintentionally. Was there a part of me saying I abhor both candidates your didn’t understand? Your ‘deep’ insight about the system should only help you notice and criticize the virtue signaling/victim stance of both conservatives and liberals. Sussing out Trump is kindergarten sussing.

You read a psychological paper and poorly applied it/limited its scope. And it was a convenient misinterpretation.

And I guess asking for evidence, you know facts, would be way out
line? the world is not driven by opinions like yours, it is driven by facts…
and where are your facts to prove your claim that Biden was ‘‘fake president’’
‘‘as a puppet’’ which conspiracy theory are you holding to? Aliens, cabal of
Jews, owned by the military-industrial complex, that Biden is a pretend human
being who is actually a lizard? Please share with us the nature of your conspiracy
theory about Biden and IQ45?

Kropotkin

Average WSJ readers be like ^

I haven’t read the WSJ in over 30 years… there is no need to… actually come
to think of it, I don’t read any newspaper… even though my dad work in the business
for over 30 years…

Kropotkin

:rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :upside_down_face:

average toilet paper readers be like^

[quote=“HumAnIze, post:10, topic:49169, full:true, username:HumAnIze”]
> Dialectic dialectic
> When will you retards finally get it
> Play both sides against the truth
> False flag psyop makes you lose
[/quote]

Well, you managed to several times avoid actually reading and responding to what I wrote. What do we get: rewordings that are not a response to what I wrote, for example.
You opened this thread with an attack on one side, The Left, based on an article that is easily applied to BOTH SIDES, you moron.
When it is pointed out that it applies to both sides,
your response is…I’m wrong because it’s both sides.
Well, duh, can’t you read?

You just get triggered - “something is not fully agreeing me” - and vomit the same ideas in new words.
And it makes perfect sense that you don’t quote the people you hurl your cliches at. Because if you quoted it would be even more obvious that you’re not responding to them at all.
Ya Moron.

Ben JS … I presume?

You folks are funny. I’ll tell you a secret.

I protect Carleas personally because he has a free speech policy.

You should as well. But I’m not going to put that on you.

You just have to get rid of the white noise.

I could flood his servers by hitting and flooding his servers with middle C on a piano forever.

We have better things to do with our time.